X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
    I represent the Macedonian Community, my title s MP.
    I'll ask the questions again and this time I expect them answered instead of deflected. I also request the administrators monitor this response or lack of it and take the necessary actions if you fail to answer these questions - you make broad sweeping comments and statements yet fail to answer questions that go directly to credibility.
    You yourself have stated there are two Macedonian communities in Adelaide so tell us which one of these communities you represent and what position you hold - I'll make it easy for you, nominate which of these you hold :- 1/. President /. Vice President 3/. Secretary 4/. Treasurer? Feel free to choose from items 1-4.
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Grotius
      • Dec 2009

There seems to be a lot of 'representatives', a lot of 'strategies' and a whole lot of nonsense.

Maybe somebody should ask Meto what he thinks about all of this. Does Meto think he is the best person to represent us with our politicians? Why? What are his strategies? Why didn't he mention the AMHRC's action so as to complete the circle?

On the youtube clip on the other thread, he first says that the UMD was not taken seriously but later suggests that somehow UMD had responsibility in the US decision to recognise the ROM!! What else has the UMD not done but claimed credit for?

Hopefully something will come out of all of this.

Comment

• Warrior
        • Jan 2010

I think i have come across this MP character before on the maso.com.au forum. It was 3-4 years ago.He is very much self promotional individual and id say some of the things spun out are hard to believe. He is basically a person that i would question his integrity if he was representing me, but i am only basing this on the fact of what i read on the maso forum. I am pretty certain its the same person, going by the language/expressions he is using. He posted his profile there and background as he was tryng to impress maco girls because they were hard to find in Adelaide, i might be able to dig that up in the coming days. Him (since he is not representing anyone) and UMD are a good match, are going fast somewhere...But not on the right path....

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Can anyone from Adeliade confirm the leaders of the "two communities"? Or if they don't want to post up names (of elected public officials) than can they confirm if someone with the initials "MP" holds any elected office in either of the communities?
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Why don't we dig up background stuff on Mike Rann instead?

I'm not a fan at all of this Macedonian vs Macedonian situation that is developing. It is becoming a new division and one we don't need right now.

Shouldn't any Macedonian who can contribute, be welcome to? It looks like there's an offensive building up against MP_MK now, all because he may have taken some initiative.

We all try our best here, nobody active in our community is a powerhouse that can snap their fingers and make the media come running, we all put in what we can. Now there are attacks on MP_MK, for what? Because he's trying something?

I mean, ask him for his positions on the most pressing Macedonian issues, and then if we don't agree, we can all attack him, but if he shares our views on the Macedonian cause, let's just cool it a little.

I think the AMHRC have made the best response to date.

Their response should serve as an example of how, even if you may disagree with something, you can be the bigger person and remain focused on the greater good, the greater cause.
            Last edited by Rogi; 02-07-2010, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              Why don't we dig up background stuff on Mike Rann instead?
              The last thing we need is someone promising the world and delivering nothing - which is what we've seen since December. Had Michael P provided this clip to the AHMRC as soon as he came into possession of it, the AHMRC could have engaged with this issue much sooner (the Human Rights Commission does not rely on what is currently happening in the media or in Rann's private life - the excuse provided by Michael P for not making the AHMRC aware of this until now)
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Can you confirm who the current community leaders are from Canberra? Is Krste from the Queanbeyan Church still there.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  Can anyone from Adeliade confirm the leaders of the "two communities"? Or if they don't want to post up names (of elected public officials) than can they confirm if someone with the initials "MP" holds any elected office in either of the communities?
                  I can confirm he holds no position or membership of the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & South Australia Incorporated. To my knowledge this is the only registered organisation in South Australia but I'm happy for anyone to provide other information if they can.
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    I'll ask the questions again and this time I expect them answered instead of deflected. I also request the administrators monitor this response or lack of it and take the necessary actions if you fail to answer these questions - you make broad sweeping comments and statements yet fail to answer questions that go directly to credibility.
                    You yourself have stated there are two Macedonian communities in Adelaide so tell us which one of these communities you represent and what position you hold - I'll make it easy for you, nominate which of these you hold :- 1/. President /. Vice President 3/. Secretary 4/. Treasurer? Feel free to choose from items 1-4.
                    I'm waiting!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

MP_MK advised me that he holds no office in the other Macedonian community. I encouraged him to take control over there. In my opinion, the other community will dissolve immediately if the church dispute is resolved in favour of the original community. I can be wrong of course.

My suggestion is that we all pretend we do not exist. That everyone tries to gather Macedonian resources and momentum on their own accord to resolve this Rann issue. Once momentum is gathered, it will soon become evident where the influence is coming from. At that stage "points" can be accumulated. Ultimately, we all know it will be the AMHRC that will drive the most critical aspect of this matter, therefore all parties can begin by supporting them.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Nice work, a racist greek spy publicly and unequivocally attacks the Macedonian people and pledges full support for our destruction and this is the response by the forum?

Attacking people and organisations that are trying to do something about it..

Embarrassing to say the least....

I think i have come across this MP character before on the maso.com.au forum. It was 3-4 years ago -- I am pretty certain its the same person, going by the language/expressions he is using
                        That quote just speaks for itself...
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          MP_MK advised me that he holds no office in the other Macedonian community. I encouraged him to take control over there. In my opinion, the other community will dissolve immediately if the church dispute is resolved in favour of the original community. I can be wrong of course.

My suggestion is that we all pretend we do not exist. That everyone tries to gather Macedonian resources and momentum on their own accord to resolve this Rann issue. Once momentum is gathered, it will soon become evident where the influence is coming from. At that stage "points" can be accumulated. Ultimately, we all know it will be the AMHRC that will drive the most critical aspect of this matter, therefore all parties can begin by supporting them.

I agree.

On the local front, get behind AMHRC.

I would also encourage people not to make contact with media / press as this is being handled professionally and should not be jeopardised.

For those that suspect otherwise, putting aside a small article in a Adelaide online paper today, AMHRC will have just as much say / exposure if not more so than UMD or other officials.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

PS: for those that would prefer to be productive....

Is anyone interested in spearheading a public demonstration in Melbourne in approx 4 weeks time?

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

One in Adelaide would be better, you will have Victorians coming by plane, car and bus.

Truth be told, public protest is the least effective lobby strategy. The AMHRC are organising a national political conference next month and some real productive strategy should come from that.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

AMHRC, thanks for the clarification. MP_MK, next time, don't speak on behalf of others, you clearly don't have a knack for relaying accurate sentiment.
                                Originally posted by MP_MK
                                Yes, I was personally securing the tv segment and based on a prior collective aggreance amongst parties concerned on having Meto conduct the interview, I would have had Meto conduct the interview.
                                Which parties did you consult with prior to making such (apparent) "moves"? This is a question that could and should be easily answered for any person that is honest about his own claims. I know, I know, you don't answer to me, who do you answer to? For all we know, you could be a complete fraud, and you haven't given much confidence to the readers about your real intentions.
                                My type speed is up there in the 100s. By utilising my type speed, replying in simple, clear English, I am able to service this thread quickly and easily. I estimate that I have spent 1.5 hours in total on this thread over two days while I sit here in my office carrying out my normal duties.
                                Hahaha, yeah, ok, thanks.
                                I don’t make assumptions on what reading skills / ability to absorb information members of the MTO have.
                                Then, in future, don't feel the need to harp on about an irrelevant point for the apparent sake of the members, when clearly you have your own motives.
                                It is not a gross assumption I make, that leaders of the Macedonian community would support Meto conducting the interview. It is no assumption whatsoever, it is fact.
                                You are a liar. I am yet to see even one community leader openly decalre their support for Meto conducting this interview. Produce the goods, you know what they say here in Australia mate, put up or shut up.
                                I believe you were just proven wrong by AMHRC in the previous reply.
                                Are you normal? You don't give me that impression. Re-read what their response was, they would not have chosen Meto for the job, but they respect the Adelaide community's right to choose their representation. You claimed that they support Meto conducting the interview. You were wrong. You are wrong.
                                Noting those individuals names on the forum is inappropriate without their consent. It is not a responsible thing to do SOM and I would suggest removing them.
                                Oh lord.....lol....those were names I created because I was trying to give you a simple example - If they are community leaders their names are already public, they are cited in newspapers, advertisements, etc. Now, I am asking again - How are they at risk if they are endorsing a mere (and apparent) interview (that hasn't taken place) by someone like Meto?

I am sick and tired of this 'cloak and dagger', 'behind closed doors' talk that is often compounded with 'scare tactics', as if Macedonian community leaders have something to hide when supporting the Macedonian Cause. It is an outdated and dictatorial mentality that has no place in any self-respecting society. Sure, we all know what needs to be kept confidential and from whom, but this is now taking it to an extreme. What reason is there for the name of a leader or group to stay anonymous when all they are simply doing is supporting a PUBLIC initiative by Macedonians? I can think of a few reasons, none are justified though.
                                I am disappointed that RTG has not chimed into this discussion. I suspect he is sitting back getting good comedy value out of this thread, as I am now myself beginning to do so also.
                                I find some of your comments comedic, but I find some of your sentiments and actions rather tragic.
                                I have responded to EVERY assault, false accusation, out of context and mis interpreted statement.
                                And you have failed to answer the most basic of questions. You consider questions that you don't wish to answer as an assault, you consider people citing your words as false accusations, yet you have no issues with misrepresenting what you have done thus far or the involvement and 'support' of groups like the AMHRC.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X