X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
    Do you think its wise to post answers to questions in the terms of "How is UMD Financed, who covers Meto's wages, who pays for his Globe Trotting" etc etc
    Are the UMD a non-profit organisation or a business? What exactly is the problem with knowing what finances Meto's wallet (given that we are now all aware that he is the only paid member of the UMD)? If I was a member, I would want to know if my money was being utilised like this, and how much of it does. Do you see a problem with such transparency? You're obviously not taking a pragmatic approach to this Prolet, so I don't expect you to understand what we are trying to do here. You joke around about how te lazat komunistine, i togas pocnuvas so 'udbashite' i kako ne citat i pratat. Pazi tebe da ne te izlagaa.
    .......revealing identities of people is not a good idea on a public forum
    You're making a generalisation. This individual, MP_MK, said community leaders - In case you haven't realised Prolet, the identity of community leaders are not private, they are known to the community and beyond. Don't you see how that renders your argument as useless? If the local priest, as a community leader, had supported Meto being the speaker for this interview, how does that put him at risk in any way, by anybody? How?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Thanks for the reply SOM

I'm going to get a few hours sleep, will revert in the morning or tonight at some point.

Also feel free to call me at any point after 7am Australian Eastern Standard time. RTG has my cell number, get it from him.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Thanks for the feedback SOM

Im afraid we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, i know me and you should be getting this information but not the rats who are spying on us. Do you know how many Spioni and Kodoshi we have in our communities yet alone from the other Dushani.

A sto misles ne ne lazat komunistine?? Ete gi uste se tuka, nikoj ne gi giba.

YouTube - Обединети против Македонија
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Prolet, if a Macedonian community leader is named as a supporter of Meto being in the apparent interview, how exactly can the "rats" use this information against him?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Im not disagreeing with you but if Risto had a chat with MP wouldnt it be better for Risto to determine what is right here?? If they both agree that its ok to publish that info then so be it i wont stand in their way, but honestly though do you really believe that our enemies are not looking over this forum??
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• AMHRC
              De-registered
              • Sep 2009

Question from SoM

"AMHRC, do you support Meto conducting the interview? I doubt it, but am happy to be proven wrong by actual representatives of the group. "

SoM,

We reiterate what we stated in the sticky under AMHRC Begins Formal Legal Action Against Rann - that is:

"We feel that it is quite appropriate for all Community representatives (especially those residing in South Australia) that are known to be responsible human beings to provide commentary on this issue in the media and to pursue various other strategies in connection with the Rann video. We would applaud all sensible contributions."

While Meto would not have been our choice to represent the community; we respect the Adelaide Community's right to choose who represents it to the media.

Regards

AMHRC

Comment

• Warrior
                • Jan 2010

Self serving interests in the past have killed off many good opprtunities for the Maco community in Oz and this is certainly another one that will be probably wasted. Alot of things have been said and promised in this thread and very little will be delivered, besides self promotion. Good Luck to AMHCR and hopefully they keep an eye on this case and dont let it go to the wayside...

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Wow, mate, an 18-point response, i'm honoured. I won't bother responding in kind.

I do, however, have the following as a reply. I have seen how Vangelovski quoted you, and I saw how you tried to re-interpret your earlier posts when challenged. Pretty poor form.

Really?

Who exactly do you think you are fooling?

As you should, your mistake has given a false (or intended?) impression about some particulars concerning this issue.

Lol, explain your conjured lifestyle to someone with more time on their hands for that sort of dribble, let me know if that isn't clear enough for you. Despite your busy 'schedule', you have recently had plenty of time in your short 6 hour day gaps (one wonders when you sleep) in what little time you spend in Australia. I think you would make an excellent UMD candidate.

You think the members of the MTO do not possess the basic ability of reading and understanding a letter that consists of a few sentences? That's an insult. Why did you feel the need to keep harping on about the same irrelevant point, when the intention was made clear on the letter?

Really, that was the reason? Did you facilitate all of this? I take it that the AMHRC and other such groups were notified ASAP of your intended approach, or no?

No, I was certainly correct. You made a gross assumption that the leaders of the Macedonian community would back your idea, you have failed to indicate which leaders (like they will be condemned to death should they reveal this little non-harming detail) and you have failed to provide anything other than your own statements.

AMHRC, do you support Meto conducting the interview? I doubt it, but am happy to be proven wrong by actual representatives of the group. Speaking of which, tell me MP_MK, why do you find it so easy to reveal the AMHRC as an apparent 'supporter' of Meto and 'the interview', while continuing to create a smoke screen for the 'others'?

The only 'person'? I highly doubt it. I will take a stab in the dark here, and say that RtG won't be accepting such a notion any time this millenia. Again, I am happy to be proven wrong by RtG himself, as I don't think anybody here requires (of all people) you to speak on their behalf.

Let me explain this to you the way I would to a child. You have Mr Petrov the businessman who owns a successful chain of stores, Mr Jolevski who is a lawyer, and Mr Ralevski who runs a popular folk cultural group. All are active as leaders in the Macedonian community in various ways, oganising and managing events, picnics, dinner dances, etc.

How are they at risk if they are endorsing a mere (and apparent) interview (that hasn't taken place) by someone like Meto?

When I make the following statement:

I am echoing the sentiment of the Macedonian people, and the Macedonians in the Diaspora in particular. I am sure 99% of the Macedonians in the world would agree with my statement. You don't?

SOM: As promised, here is my reply:

I have tried to fool no one. No games are being played here.

Correct, I stand by my previous statement:

“If I can secure the interview / story, I will have Meto from UMD do it this Saturday morning”

……Yes, I was personally securing the tv segment and based on a prior collective aggreance amongst parties concerned on having Meto conduct the interview, I would have had Meto conduct the interview.

My type speed is up there in the 100s. By utilising my type speed, replying in simple, clear English, I am able to service this thread quickly and easily. I estimate that I have spent 1.5 hours in total on this thread over two days while I sit here in my office carrying out my normal duties.

I don’t make assumptions on what reading skills / ability to absorb information members of the MTO have. I suggest you do not do the same.

In regards to reason / who facilitated what… As previously mentioned, I do not answer to you.

It is not a gross assumption I make, that leaders of the Macedonian community would support Meto conducting the interview. It is no assumption whatsoever, it is fact.

I believe you were just proven wrong by AMHRC in the previous reply.

I make reference to AMHRC for the same reason they have stated above: AMHRC made their support known in another thread on this forum, in the sticky.

There is no smoke screen. As stated earlier, I will not use peoples names on this forum, unless they chime in and decided to do so themselves.

Noting those individuals names on the forum is inappropriate without their consent. It is not a responsible thing to do SOM and I would suggest removing them.

I do not need explanations from you, particularly in a child like manner. Be an adult, show some respect, it has been given to you.

I am disappointed that RTG has not chimed into this discussion. I suspect he is sitting back getting good comedy value out of this thread, as I am now myself beginning to do so also.

I have responded to EVERY assault, false accusation, out of context and mis interpreted statement.

I have made myself available via telephone or in person to Tom, SOM, RTG to confirm particulars and discuss further.

I have made opportunity and offered RTG & SOM to come on board and assist on this campaign.

Now are we through? IS THERE ANYONE ELSE?

Can we NOW get re-focused on the matter at hand and be unified and productive moving forward?

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
                    "AMHRC, do you support Meto conducting the interview? I doubt it, but am happy to be proven wrong by actual representatives of the group. "

SoM,

We reiterate what we stated in the sticky under AMHRC Begins Formal Legal Action Against Rann - that is:

"We feel that it is quite appropriate for all Community representatives (especially those residing in South Australia) that are known to be responsible human beings to provide commentary on this issue in the media and to pursue various other strategies in connection with the Rann video. We would applaud all sensible contributions."

While Meto would not have been our choice to represent the community; we respect the Adelaide Community's right to choose who represents it to the media.

Regards

AMHRC

Thank you AMHRC.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                      Thank you AMHRC.
                      "all Community representatives (especially those residing in South Australia) that are known to be responsible human beings"

MP_MK
                      As per the above quote, which Community to you represent and what title/position do you hold?
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        "all Community representatives (especially those residing in South Australia) that are known to be responsible human beings"

MP_MK
                        As per the above quote, which Community to you represent and what title/position do you hold?

I represent the Macedonian Community, my title s MP.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Michael P,

AHMRC said that Meto was not their choice to represent the community, but have left it to SA. And you still have failed show WHICH organisations do support your Meto idea.

You have also failed to explain WHY you have done NOTHING until Meto arrived in Adelaide, seeing as you have had possession of that clip for some time. Now that Meto is here, all of a sudden you want a blitz.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 08:14 PM.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

Tom,

I understand where you are coming from, but I feel you're focusing too much on Meto Koloski and too little on Mike Rann.

We can always come back to the issues around UMD, they're not going away, but right now let's put some more focus on what we need to do about the arrogant and racist South Australian Premier.

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              Michael P,

AHMRC said that Meto was not their choice to represent the community, but have left it to SA. And you still have failed show WHICH organisations do support your Meto idea.

You have also failed to explain WHY you have done NOTHING until Meto arrived in Adelaide, seeing as you have had possession of that clip for some time. Now that Meto is here, all of a sudden you want a blitz.

I have failed nowhere in this thread or in my replies. You have failed to read my previous 4 replies regarding why I am not name and org dropping here.

This action has very little to do with Meto being here.

At the time of the clip being created, we were facing a number of major news head lines in the media that would have over shadowed this.

In December the public were more concerned about Christmas celebrations, winding down for the year, heading on holidays and gearing up for New Years Eve- all of which would have over shadowed this.

January- Mike Rann was hit with other serious headlines involving his personal life, those would have also over shadowed this.

February / March, ahead of the elections is ideal for maximum exposure.

Honestly Vang, you have had more than enough opportunities to attack me and prove me wrong, you have failed on each and every occasion and for this reason I won't be engaging in any furhter dicussion with you.

I would encourage you to move forward with a productive attitude.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Michael,

I have to assume you have NO support for the Meto idea, other than maybe Steve Kostoff.

Do you know yet when we might be able to watch this interview? Have you managed to convince you're "contacts" to arrange on yet?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X