X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    I promise to introduce MrS Rann on a big door in our media if not for tomorrow than friday

Time to put light on this scandal!
    Great move Bratot, our people and politicians in the Republic have a right to know about this.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Plenty to talk about MP_MK.
      As mentioned, I was there and am happy to talk about it in Fr. Sumracki's presence.

I will state unequivocally, the original community has no debt, and never suffered the financial difficulties you seem to suggest over the last 4 decades.

The church was indeed built by all of the Macedonians for all of the Macedonians. Why do you think the Vladika wanted the community hall signed over to him then?

I look forward to it.

Are you aware of talks on a current potential spit in one of the communities?

Two days of debating every topic apart from Rann

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

In relation to Rann, I hope that you are still not planing on asking Meto to take any interview.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          In relation to Rann, I hope that you are still not planing on asking Meto to take any interview.

Whatever decision is made, I can assure you it will be a unifeid decision amongst Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
            Whatever decision is made, I can assure you it will be a unifeid decision amongst Honary Australian Macedonian members, consulate members, General Consul, key Macedonian individuals who are active in Australian politics, Key Macedonain groups who are working together on the matter and individuals who are responsible for this video.
            If its Meto, then I don't think so. Unless of course you are not including NSW and a number of key organisations in Victoria.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-05-2010, 06:46 AM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

interesting how the youtube video has been removed.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I made a qualifying remark about "the more communities the better". If they can indeed align themselves with the Macedonian Cause, I stand by my comment.
                Well Said Risto

I Must say i know very little about our community in South Australia, you guys are in the frontline of this saga and i sure hope we work together on this.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

youtube video has been removed. very interesting
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    If its Meto, then I don't think so. Unless of course you are not including NSW and a number of key organisations in Victoria.

Good night Vangelovski.

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      youtube video has been removed. very interesting

No it hasn't Julie, here you go:

YouTube - Mike Rann racist Premier of South Australia

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                        Good night Vangelovski.
                        What does this suppose to mean?
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          What does this suppose to mean?
                          It means I have had enough for one day.

Why do you quetion me?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

MP, Fair enough i wasnt sure what you meant thats all

Its all good mate

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

I think this man has other problems to worry about rather then things he dosent even have no educatian about like the macedonian name issue.
                              Watch this video.

YouTube - Mike Rann Sex Scandal - Part 1 (Interview with Michelle Chantelois)

Comment

• MP_MK
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                MP, Fair enough i wasnt sure what you meant thats all

Its all good mate
                                No problem

I've been through the wars today with a whole forum against 1 while organizing other matters, so am tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X