Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

There are two South Australian Macedonian communities.
    the other Macedonian community
    It trully hurts to read this.

both communities are working together for the greater good
    This provides some solace.

Comment

• MP_MK
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Is the individual "SK" you are referring to REMOVED?
      Not quite sure what you mean.

SK are the initials of the individual.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        It trully hurts to read this.

This provides some solace.

We'll get there Rogi.

Working together on this matter and also the screening of "A Name is A Name" is indeed a great start.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
          Not quite sure what you mean.

SK are the initials of the individual.
          My post was edited by the adminstrators.

The particular individual that I am thinking of has referred to Macedonians as "Slav Macedonians". Combine that with Meto's policy stance, this is begining to look like a disaster.
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-05-2010, 12:25 AM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
            Banned
            • Aug 2009

My post was removed.

The particular individual that I am thinking of has referred to Macedonians as "Slav Macedonians".

News to me.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

News to me.
              Maybe you should speak to him about it. I can provide you with a link to the ABC (through PM at this stage) if you want to see the proof.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Grotius
                • Dec 2009

MP_MK,

Thanks for your reply and the other information, but I just don't think you yet fully realise the scope of the AMHRC. You seem to take quite literally the term 'human rights' without a wider understanding of their history or activities. I think you lose a lot by not engaging with this group. You don't seem to know what you have at your disposal in Australia but are quite willing to risk it with somebody who has an American accent and no idea of our complexities here. I'm also a bit surprised that you would actually frame your language by refering to "the other Macedonian Community". Is this a reference to another Macedonian Community organisation/group/entity etc...? How can Macedonians belong to two communities? Yes, I can appreciate internecine divisions, but really...

Thanks

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

There is no time to argue between eachother, we need to do whats right and we must unite. This is an international problem, President Ivanov was mentioned so the Ambassador needs to be involved.

Is Metodija in Australia now?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

Maybe you should speak to him about it. I can provide you with a link to the ABC (through PM at this stage) if you want to see the proof.
                    Please do.

Comment

• MP_MK
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Grotius View Post
                      MP_MK,

Thanks for your reply and the other information, but I just don't think you yet fully realise the scope of the AMHRC. You seem to take quite literally the term 'human rights' without a wider understanding of their history or activities. I think you lose a lot by not engaging with this group. You don't seem to know what you have at your disposal in Australia but are quite willing to risk it with somebody who has an American accent and no idea of our complexities here. I'm also a bit surprised that you would actually frame your language by refering to "the other Macedonian Community". Is this a reference to another Macedonian Community organisation/group/entity etc...? How can Macedonians belong to two communities? Yes, I can appreciate internecine divisions, but really...

Thanks

Grotius-

I understand the full scope of AMHRC.
                      I also understand what we have at our disposal within Australia and in no way, shape or form to I undermind this.

At no point did I say UMD would handle this matter exclusively, that would be ridiculous to entertain. I advised that there are many angles to attck this matter and there is a unified approach in doing so. Furthermore this matter will be here to deal with long after UMD depart Australia. AMHRC are and will continue to be key players on this matter and I support this 100%.

Your assumption of myself not engaging with this group is wrong, as mentioned they are and will continue to be involved.

In regards to the "other communiteis" here:

I sat there for 3 minutes trying to use the most appropriate word. I was going to use "second community", but then there will be a debate on who was first and who was second etc... and so forth.

I call it how it is. There is a division here in Adelaide and indeed there are two communities. I am not responsible for that and I too do not feel comfortable referring to the communities in this manner, but how else do I do it?
                      Last edited by MP_MK; 02-05-2010, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        There is no time to argue between eachother, we need to do whats right and we must unite. This is an international problem, President Ivanov was mentioned so the Ambassador needs to be involved.

Is Metodija in Australia now?

I agree 100% Prolet. However, when I'm attacked by a group of people, that lion in me won't back down and I feel I have done a good job of explaining myself in a friendly, respectful manner.

Yes, Meto arrived this morning, currently in Melb then Adelaide tomorrow morning.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

Have you recieved my PM?

Is the "SK" that you were referring to the same as the one I was?

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

MP_MK,

Have you recieved my PM?

Is the "SK" that you were referring to the same as the one I was?
                            Let me check, will revert.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Well we don't have any serious Macedonian representation in Russia. Let's work with what we have
                              If "UMD" is all we have in USA, then I can easily conclude we have NO Macedonian representation there as well. We have in "UMD", as I said previously, a self-appointed VRHOVIST and RAMKOVIST support group. Ramkovist Macedonia is worse than Yugoslav Macedonia and is completely anti-Macedonian and thus I look forward to its overthrow and downfall. If you or anybody else are not part of the solution, then you are part of the Ramkovist problem!

As stated previously, Meto is not aware of this possible interview opportunity, so in no way can it be viewed as "self-promotion".
                              Since you just stated that he is in Australia, why would he not be aware of the self-promotion opportunity for UMD? In any case, I said "is this an excuse for self-promotion for a politically dubious organization? Would you make the same claim if MPO had a rep arriving here also?" and is thus relevant to the "organisation", which has members in Australia.

Regarding Antonio- debatable. AND ..I'm not engaging in discussion regarding him, here.
                              It is not debatable (though I am willing to debate on the issues) for me, he is a Bugaroman with a capitol B!

The following info for your perusal:
                              Fokus (mk): Publishes politically compromising photos of Antonio Miloshoski from 1999
                              Чиј идентитет штити човекот што во 1999-та се постројуваше под Бугарското знаме?

Министерот за надворешни работи Антонио Милошоски кој најревносно го брани македонскиот национален идентитет во спорот околу името со грција, е снимен во 1999 г. заедно со претставници на младинската организација на бугарското ВМРО (БНД), како со бугарски знамињна го чествува гробот на великанот вмровски водач Тодор Александров. Честитаќи му ја Новата Година на Милошоски со желба да го заштити идентитетот на Македонците, фамозниот Красимир Божинов од Софија ни најавува и други ексклузивни снимки!

[....]

Za Potsetuvanje - Razno
                              Zbirka na poraki isprateni na MTO Forumi Pasko Kuzman promoting "Macedonian-Hellenistic period" - anti-Macedonian propaganda! http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1992 УСТАВ НА РЕПУБЛИКА

As Aleksandar Donski is long published in Australia, perhaps his views might give extra weight to the question.

(Повод: текстот на Антонио Милошоски за Христо Татарчев објавен во "Утрински весник" на 18.12.2004 година)
                              ВМРО никогаш порано не се викало БМОРК
                              Александар Донски

Антонио Милошоски (инаку висок функционер на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ) продолжува во своите историски текстови да подметнува невистини во врска со македонската историја. Така прво во својот текст "За континуитетот на името Македонија"("Утрински весник",16 и 17.10.2004) тој тврдеше дека името Македонија во минатото на овие простори се "загубило", но во почетокот од 19 век го "оживеале" европските картографи. Значи, според него, нашиот народ до 19 век не знаел во која земја живее (па ни каква етничка припадност има), но потоа, откако ги "видел" картите нацртани од Европејците, сфатил дека живее во Македонија. Се разбира дека ваквото тврдење е бесмислено, имајќи го предвид степенот на познавање на странската картографија од страна на (во голем број нешколуваните) Македонци од почетокот на 19 век, па и подоцна. Милошоски тврди дека ВМРО отпрвин се викало БМОРК (Бугарско-македонско-одрински револуционерен комитет). Но, ниту ова не е вистина и ваквото тврдење претставува чиста артикулација на големобугарската антимакедонска пропаганда. Дека ВМРО порано, наводно, се викало БМОРК е измислица од поново време (конкретно од пропагандната машинерија на режимот на Тодор Живков). Но, од каде знаеме дека ВМРО никогаш порано не се викало БМОРК? Одговорот на ова прашање е многу едноставен. Денес се зачувани мемоари на основачите на оваа организација, па доколку ВМРО отпрвин се викало БМОРК, зошто тогаш ниту еден од нив не го спомнува ваквото име во своите спомени? Како е можно некој да пишува спомени за организација што самиот ја создал без да го спомне ваквото нејзино име? Поради ова, кај Милошоски или е во прашање непознавање на она за што пишува или свесен обид да се поттури оваа големобугарска провокација.

Feel free to discuss AM under the FoKus thread.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

In regards to the "other communiteis" here:

I sat there for 3 minutes trying to use the most appropriate word. I was going to use "second community", but then there will be a debate on who was first and who was second etc... and so forth.

I call it how it is. There is a division here in Adelaide and indeed there are two communities. I am not responsible for that and I too do not feel comfortable referring to the communities in this manner, but how else do I do it?
                                I think time and significance are good references. The original Adelaide Macedonian community can easily be called the first community. They paved the way for many Macedonians to celebrate their identity in Australia. The second community crystallised from a financial dispute that involved the MOC. This "second community" supports the present Vladika in his attempts to usurp the "first community's" assets. Generally, the people who contributed less to the "first community" could not care less about the community assets, hence the schism. Notwithstanding this, the priest who represents their parish is a lovely gentleman and is only surpassed by his lovelier wife. It was a sorry day to see them leave our community due to his perceived obligations to the Vladika.

The more Macedonian communities the better. As long as they are completely aligned with the Macedonian Cause, what should it matter.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X