X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Reforming the alphabet to bring it back closer to our original would not have been a bad thing however, I would have been in support of that
    I think that is a bad idea now. The alphabet suits our language and is similar to what KPM proposed in "Za makedonskite raboti". IMO, a much better idea is to regulate the use foreign language imports, especially from English, used in media and publications.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Indigen, What has Bosnia got to do with Bulgaria?? What a stupid song that is, Bosnia nothing to do with Bulgaria in any shape or form.

SOM, If you record in that period our relations with Bulgaria were very good, now our relations are terrible which is clear that the majority of this Vlada are not Bugarofili, they got rid of knuckleheads like Ljubco and Dosta Dimoska.

YouTube - Доста Димовска - Един голям приятел на България I

YouTube - Доста Димовска - Един голям приятел на България II
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Filip Petrovski is still very much in cahootz with Ljubco Georgievski, isn't he?
        I don't know about LG but he is with "Brat" Boshkovski and his party (I have heard he is VP). FP is just another politician and, IME, is exposing AM out of political rivalry (or missing out on position of power in NG's government). The documentation he has provided is genuine though.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Indigen
          I think that is a bad idea now. The alphabet suits our language and is similar to what KPM proposed in "Za makedonskite raboti". IMO, a much better idea is to regulate the use foreign language imports, especially from English, used in media and publications.
          It would probably pose difficulties now, but I wouldn't discount the suggestion of reform altogether, even in some form of gradual process if necessary. Letter's like 'j' for example do not need to be there.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
            SOM, If you record in that period our relations with Bulgaria were very good, now our relations are terrible which is clear that the majority of this Vlada are not Bugarofili, they got rid of knuckleheads like Ljubco and Dosta Dimoska.
            Prolet, who cares if relations with Bulgaria were apparently better back then? Does the increase of good relations with Bulgaria equate to an increase of Bugaromani?

The Tatar-worshipping officials of Bulgaria do not recognise the Macedonian people in Macedonian or Bulgarian borders. Where exactly in that do you see 'very good' relations?

Do you believe that a Bugaroman element in the Macedonian Government should be accepted as a given?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Originally Posted by Rogi
              Filip Petrovski is still very much in cahootz with Ljubco Georgievski, isn't he?

Originally posted by indigen View Post
              I don't know about LG but he is with "Brat" Boshkovski and his party (I have heard he is VP). FP is just another politician and, IME, is exposing AM out of political rivalry (or missing out on position of power in NG's government). The documentation he has provided is genuine though.
              I've seen Ljubco and Filip drinking coffee (Just the two of them) in a cafe bar in Skopje with my own eyes, i think you make a point there Rogi.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

SOM, The only way we can have good relations with Bulgaria is if our government considers itself as Bulgarians i think thats very clear as it was the case with Ljubco in charge.

SOM, Whats your opinion on the Dosta Dimovska clips that i posted?

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Indigen, The Bosnia that is mentioned in the Bulgarian song that you put up.

I'll give you a Macedonian Version of it...

"Nie ne sme Grci,Bugari ni Srbi, Cheda sme na Aleksandar gordost Makedonska"

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    I've seen Ljubco and Filip drinking coffee (Just the two of them) in a cafe bar in Skopje with my own eyes, i think you make a point there Rogi.
                    When was this? I thought you are living in Melbourne. I think between Sept 1997 and late 1998, when DPMNE came to power and he became an MP, he was Chief of Staff in LG's cabinet.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                      SOM, The only way we can have good relations with Bulgaria is if our government considers itself as Bulgarians i think thats very clear as it was the case with Ljubco in charge.
                      Prolet, why are you avoiding the questions I posed to you, after you made the statement that Macedonia's relations with Bulgaria were "very good"?

Please address them.
                      Prolet, who cares if relations with Bulgaria were apparently better back then? Does the increase of good relations with Bulgaria equate to an increase of Bugaromani?

The Tatar-worshipping officials of Bulgaria do not recognise the Macedonian people in Macedonian or Bulgarian borders. Where exactly in that do you see 'very good' relations?

Do you believe that a Bugaroman element in the Macedonian Government should be accepted as a given?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

In answer to your question about Dosta, neka ostani vo Bugarija.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

During the time Macedonia was on good relations with Bulgaria we saw a civil war in Macedonia that nearly destroyed our country, saw shiptar terrorists rise to power, and our image to the world got dragged through the mud hence why as a people we where seen as backwards and racist and our leader incompetent. The part about our leaders back then was true though.

What did Bulgaria do during this golden age? From memory they blocked Ukrainian military equipment arriving to Macedonia to fight terrorists and worked on carving up the country with the shiptars.

I personally dont want any more Bulgarian help or good relations with them thank you very much. The less we have to do with a people with a history of back stabbing the better Macedonia is of I say.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Indigen, In June last year i think it was, im friends with somebody who works with him this person even told me about it while we had a chat and i saw it a day later.

The Song fuck i have to speak Bulgarian now, it says "Nie ne sme Grci Bosanci ni Srbi" etc etc whats got me puzzled is the Bosanci part because they have nothing to do with Bulgaria at all.

Fuck no man, im happy that our relations with Bulgaria are not good because they will never accept us as Macedonians and they will never accept our language as Macedonian. They are no different to Greece accept for the fact that they try to hide it in a good way by saying that we are Brothers etc

Like i mentioned earlier, Nikola Gruevski works with all sorts of people if he can get along with Ali Ahmeti who is a terrorist then i dont see why he cant make the the use of all citizens in Macedonian even if there are a few Bugarofili like Miloshoski there. However having people like Vlado Dimov,Dosta Dimovska,Ljubco Georgievski,Ljube Boskoski etc etc is no good for us, i personally dont like them however if they can be controlled and we can get the most out of them like what Gruevski is doing with Miloshoski then so be it, however somebody should keep an eye on those people i certainly think that somebody should keep Miloshoski on a a leash as we dont need him spreading Bulgarian Propaganda in Macedonia.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I've never heard the song, but I read somewhere that these deluded Bulgars sing it as "Grci, Vizanti i Srbi", not Bosanci.

If Miloshoski is an opportunistic Bugaroman he should be shown the door, there is no place of significance for him in Macedonian affairs. Simple. We shouldn't have to feel the need to keep people in influental positions on that 'type' of a leash, they are a waste of time and resources that could be better spent on others that will stay true to the Macedonian people and the Macedonian cause.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                I've never heard the song, but I read somewhere that these deluded Bulgars sing it as "Grci, Vizanti i Srbi", not Bosanci.

If Miloshoski is an opportunistic Bugaroman he should be shown the door, there is no place of significance for him in Macedonian affairs. Simple. We shouldn't have to feel the need to keep people in influental positions on that 'type' of a leash, they are a waste of time and resources that could be better spent on others that will stay true to the Macedonian people and the Macedonian cause.
                                There are plenty of Bugaromani in influential positions in DPMNE, maybe even in the majority of key positions. If NG is not one of them, it would be hard for him to remove them without losing power and the party falling apart. SDSM position is not much different from the bugaroman one and Macedonians don't seem to vote for smaller Macedonian patriotic parties, though admittedly most of them are one-man bands.

Prolet needs his hearing checked! There is no Bosanci! :-)

Ние не сме гърци,
                                османци, ни сърби,
                                чеда сме на Аспаруха,
                                гордост най-българска!

The Bulgars claim their lyrics" predate" the Macedonian version and thus have text to give it that "Ottoman" feeling. I don't believe them, they are good at forgeries and propaganda.

чеда сме на Аспаруха, гордост най-българска!
                                This is a good line to throw at the anti-Macedonian bulgars/bugaromani, I love it! :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X