Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

I know Risto I know. I spoke to mojite the night of the election. Their response? "Abe site se arami."

When I told them that it is perhaps their own inaction that allows to be so, all I got was a shrug.

VMRO, this is the case indeed. But let's hope Gruev stays strong.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

I don't care about Ivanov's perceived power, or lack of.

I care about his politics. He believes Macedonia has been raped by its neighbours, culturally, spiritually ...etc, and this sentiment resonates with me.

I feel better having them there, but being more patriotic is a double edged sword, because the outside forces that want to crush the Macedonians once and for all (I put the U.S in this basket until it proves otherwise), will be turning up the volume so to speak, ramping up the pressure on the Republic.

The biggest destabilizing force are OUTSIDERS - so Macedonia should be careful who it lets in. The Albanians havn't played their card yet - they did in 2001 and it looked like they would lose which is why the U.S stepped in and forced Macedonia's hand. The Albanians are going to make another dash for separatism in the future - and the U.S will be behind it every step of the way. There is no practical, conceivable reason for having an embassy the size of the one being built in an almost third tier country, like Macedonia, unless the U.S was planning to make it a future capital of a regional empire.
      Last edited by Pelister; 03-25-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Next MACEDONIAN President IVANOV vs liar frchko himself asshole

Next MACEDONIAN President IVANOV vs liar frchko himself asshole

YouTube - Next MACEDONIAN President IVANOV vs liar frchko himself asshole
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Seriously, Frchko looks like he hangs around clubs, gets pissed and impersonates Tony Montana from Scarface.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Seriously, Frchko looks like he hangs around clubs, gets pissed and impersonates Tony Montana from Scarface.
            but without scarfaces cohones
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

official: IVANOV president of MACEDONIA

IVANOV IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF MACEDONIA
              election turnout : 40,24%
              voter 4 IVANOV : 66,21%
              voter 4 traitor : 33,79%

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Gjorgje Ivanov, new Macedonian president

According to latest State Election Commission (SEC) data from 1,683 out of 2,976 polling stations, VMRO-DPMNE Gjorge Ivanov leads with 221.127 votes, whereas his rival Ljubomir Frckoski of SDSM has 112.844 votes.

SEC Spokesman Zoran Tanevski said turnout in these polling stations amounts to 40.24 percent.

According to preliminary results, VMRO-DPMNE Skopje mayor candidate Koce Trajanovski won 28.963 votes, Tito Petkovski of NSDP/SDSM got 14.581, whereas turnout was 35.31 //04.03.09 MiNa

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Congratulations to him.
                  Gruevski now has a mandate and there is nothing (internal) that should hold Macedonia back.
                  Time will tell.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
                    • Dec 2008

VMRO - DPMNE the winer,55 opštini + Skopje,SDSM 9 opštini,Dui 6-not shure
                    Last edited by Sarafot; 04-06-2009, 03:54 AM.
                    Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                    - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

Absolutna pobeda na makedoncite!!
                      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Let's see where we go from here.
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

I'm proud because actually only the Macedonians voted and they chosed Ivanov, without any assistance of the Albanians whose % in this voting was below 2%, so the silent boycott that was suppose to cause failure of the elections and more space for some political diversions was not successful.

What concern the new president Ivanov, if he happen to be another cheap traitor I will personally find him and gag him before I cut his throat.
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
                            • Sep 2008

I can't believe they sold out Struga to the terrorists, when they knew they weren't going to get their votes for the Presidential elections anyway.

Struga was sold out for absolutely nothing. 4 years from now none of us will be able to recognise Struga as a Macedonian city any more.

Comment

• Sarafot
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                              I can't believe they sold out Struga to the terrorists, when they knew they weren't going to get their votes for the Presidential elections anyway.

Struga was sold out for absolutely nothing. 4 years from now none of us will be able to recognise Struga as a Macedonian city any more.
                              You are wright bro,na ploštadot samo orli,i was there last year,i was hopeing that torbeš Fijat will win,but he lose for about 1000 votes.

All results on Dik.mk

Comment

Working...
                              X