Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Hi Rogi, here is the full speech in Macedonian. I listened to the whole thing this morning and the one thing that was very visible to me was the disgraceful reaction from the ruling party who kept interrupting Ivanov with jeers and mockery every time something in his speech hit home. The other very noticeable aspect of this circus was that fucking shiptar's demeanor sitting behind him, who, instead of keeping order in the house (something he is mandated to do), kept smirking throughout the jeering and only made half-arsed attempts to ring his little bell in order to restore some order. Sadly, incredibly, unbelievably, disgracefully (I simply don't have enough adjectives I'm afraid) this is what Macedonia has fallen to - A terrorist Speaker of the House keeping order over a treasonous government.

Уставот на Република Македонија ме обврзува како Претседател на Република Македонија барем еднаш во годината да се обратам во Собранието за прашања од мојата...

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

What a beautiful speech. He will be remembered as the last Macedonian.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Amphipolis
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
        Since the beginning of our independence, Greece has been objecting our right to self-determination; it took away our right to prosperity and now, 27 years later, it puts into question our right to existence.
        This is an often repeated myth. Actually, the economic devastation of late 80s- early 90s was the double effect of collapse of communism and... independence (meaning the economic side of it; new currency). According to this, average wealth in Yugoslavia was reduced to almost... half in less than 10 years.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Amphipolis, it refers to
          - Attempts at blocking UN membership
          - Economic blockade
          - Blocking EU and NATO membership

Hence why he says "Since independence".

He is entirely accurate and completely factual in every single aspect of his speech. It was an excellent speech.

Comment

• vicsinad
            • May 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            Amphipolis, it refers to
            - Attempts at blocking UN membership
            - Economic blockade
            - Blocking EU and NATO membership

Hence why he says "Since independence".

He is entirely accurate and completely factual in every single aspect of his speech. It was an excellent speech.
            It was a great speech. I hope it's followed by actions.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
              This is an often repeated myth. Actually, the economic devastation of late 80s- early 90s was the double effect of collapse of communism and... independence (meaning the economic side of it; new currency). According to this, average wealth in Yugoslavia was reduced to almost... half in less than 10 years.

I think it is best you stay out of the discussion. I am sure you would be selling your donkey's and every other Greek's arse if it wasn't for entry into the EU monetary union.

Your lies to gain access to the Euro currency have come back to bite you now, which is lovely, but Macedonia never even had the chance to be the special brand of liar that Greeks have been. And that lack of opportunity definitely stems from Greek interference.

Ivanov was 100% correct.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Spirit
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I think it is best you stay out of the discussion. I am sure you would be selling your donkey's and every other Greek's arse if it wasn't for entry into the EU monetary union.

Your lies to gain access to the Euro currency have come back to bite you now, which is lovely, but Macedonia never even had the chance to be the special brand of liar that Greeks have been. And that lack of opportunity definitely stems from Greek interference.

Ivanov was 100% correct.
                Well said Risto
                I’ve got Greek friends who have stated that Greece should never have been allowed into the EU in the first pla and informed me about how Greece and interested parties manipulated, falsified documents and finances, etc just so Greece could get into the EU

Comment

• Liberator of Makedonija
                  • Apr 2014

Originally posted by nushevski77
                  http://www.minareport.com/2018/12/30...for-president/

Is this article really true? It makes sense but I don't know wether to believe all of it or not, could someone please analyze it. and who is Tanja Karakamisheva and why does mina claim that she can defeat the cia and restore macedonia? also is it possible for Ivanov run for reelection?
                  They've been publishing some questionable material as of late, would take everything now with a grain of salt.
                  I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by nushevski77
                    again I have just seen another one of their articles: http://www.minareport.com/2019/01/03...iril-gligorov/

is it true what they said of Krio Gligorov?
                    I have never read anything about that man being against the independence and so have doubts on the authenticity of those claims.
                    I know of two tragic histories in the world- that of Ireland, and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

He knew how to navigate in the Yugoslavian landscape. Was he really for independence, who knows. It was his idea to allow Macedonia to join Yugoslavia at a later date though. But that may have simply meant he know the sentiment of the Macedonian people.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        What a beautiful speech. He will be remembered as the last Macedonian.
                        From his annual address:
                        I gave a solemn pledge that as President of the Republic of Macedonia and Supreme Commander of the armed forces I would defend the sovereignty, territorial integrity and independence of the Republic of Macedonia against internal and external challenges, threats and risks. In that statement, I said I would defend the Constitution and constitutional order of the Republic of Macedonia. Today, from this same place, I repeat that I will observe that pledge until the very last day of my term of office. And I have no intention to do otherwise.
                        As the president of a country whose sovereignty is besieged by treasonous politicians and external aggressors, there is no room for ambiguity. The meaning of “defend” is supposed to transcend speeches in parliament. It’s supposed to mean action. He may be sincere with respect to his love towards Macedonia and the Macedonian people, but he will forever be remembered as the Supreme Commander of the Macedonian Armed Forces who didn’t exercise his right to defend that which he gave a solemn pledge to defend. The man who chose to speak rather than act when Macedonia needed him most. Unless a miracle happens tomorrow, he has failed Macedonia. They all have.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Apr 2014

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          From his annual address:

As the president of a country whose sovereignty is besieged by treasonous politicians and external aggressors, there is no room for ambiguity. The meaning of “defend” is supposed to transcend speeches in parliament. It’s supposed to mean action. He may be sincere with respect to his love towards Macedonia and the Macedonian people, but he will forever be remembered as the Supreme Commander of the Macedonian Armed Forces who didn’t exercise his right to defend that which he gave a solemn pledge to defend. The man who chose to speak rather than act when Macedonia needed him most. Unless a miracle happens tomorrow, he has failed Macedonia. They all have.
                          Very well said, I would add in his dealings with the MPO and the Bulgarian Orthodox Church as well.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            He may be sincere with respect to his love towards Macedonia and the Macedonian people, but he will forever be remembered as the Supreme Commander of the Macedonian Armed Forces who didn’t exercise his right to defend that which he gave a solemn pledge to defend. The man who chose to speak rather than act when Macedonia needed him most. Unless a miracle happens tomorrow, he has failed Macedonia. They all have.
                            Not making excuses for him, but do you think he would even have the support of the armed forces?
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• sydney
                              • Sep 2008

Armed forces? It still cracks me up when I hear them talk in MKD, ‘lucky the Americans saved them in Aracinovo’, ‘we’d crush them if it came to war’, blah blah blah.

Surely the political situation would have warranted an armed intervention by now (if it was going to happen at all).

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Risto, no he doesn't have them.

Sekerinska runs the budget and finances of the armed forces, which ultimately means she pays their wages and in the last 12 months has replaced a number of Generals with their own people as well as quite a few others in positions of authority, to limit Ivanov's actual ability to do much with the armed forces.

Comment

Working...
                                X