Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Time for the old flag and time to remind our 126 friends that have recognised us we won't let them down by making them all look stupid and changing our name yet again.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Their propaganda interest partnership lasted for 120 years, why would anyone expect anything different from Serbia&Greece?

Премиерот и министерот за внатрешните работи на Србија, Сава Груич по предлогот од страна на С. Новакович да се започнат преговори со грчката влада за поделба на Македонија на сфери на интереси:

„Уште за времето на мојот престој во Атина јас неколку пати го покренав прашањето за основите, врските со кои би требало да се утврди спогодбата за заедничката и хармонизирана работа на српската и грчката пропаганда во Македонија."

(Дипломатски архив - Дубровник, ПП оддел., Ф.Х - 257/ПП бр. 94 од 10.11.1890 г.)
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Dejan
        • Sep 2008

srpski pichki
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Ivanov disappointed from Jeremic statement

Skopje, November 19 (MIA) - President Gjorge Ivanov is deeply disappointed from yesterday's statement of Serbian Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic that Belgrade supports Greece's stance in the name row with Macedonia, Cabinet representatives told MIA.

President Ivanov attended Thursday the funeral of Serbian Patriarch Pavle in Belgrade, upon an invitation from Serbian counterpart Boris Tadic.

Cabinet representatives say the Serbian FM's statement was "unfortunate", whereas Ivanov expressed regret that it overlapped with the invitation by Serbian President Tadic.

After the statement, the Macedonian President cancelled his attendance at the Belgrade reception, arranged by Minister Jeremic for all foreign officials.

President Ivanov met today with Montenegrin colleague Filip Vujanovic, focusing on the countries' integration processes. Moreover, Ivanov is to meet later today with host Tadic.

After a meeting with Greek Deputy Foreign Minister Dimitris Droutsas, Serbian Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic said yesterday that his country supported Greece's position in the Macedonia name dispute, whereas Athens could count on Belgrade's support regarding the issue.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Serb President counters Jeremic

Serbia has recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name and this position is not going to change, reads a joint communique of the Presidents of both countries, Boris Tadic and Gjorge Ivanov, released late Thursday after their meeting in Belgrade.

- The two President shared opinions on further development of the bilateral relations and development in the region. They reaffirmed each other support of the EU integration of their countries and in this respect commended Greece's initiative for all Western Balkan countries to join the Union by 2014, the communique reads.

Tadic welcomed the presence of Macedonia's state, church officials at the funeral of Patriarch Pavle.

Moreover, the President have encouraged a resumption of the church dialogue for settling the open issues, which is rather significant for further strengthening of the traditionally close ties between the two nations.

Tadic and Ivanov have different positions on Kosovo status, but share same interests in the region's stabilization.

Earlier today, Ivanov expressed deep disappointment with a statement of Serbian Foreign Minister Vuk Jeremic, who said that Belgrade supported Greece's stance on the name row with Macedonia.

Ivanov attended Thursday the funeral of Serbian Patriarch Pavle in Belgrade, upon an invitation from Serbian counterpart Boris Tadic.

Representatives of Ivanov's Cabinet say the Serbian FM's statement was "unfortunate", whereas Ivanov expressed regret that it overlapped with the invitation by Serbian President Tadic.

After the statement, the Macedonian President cancelled his attendance to Belgrade reception, arranged by Minister Jeremic for all foreign officials.

After a meeting with Greek Deputy Foreign Minister Dimitris Droutsas, Jeremic said yesterday that his country supported Greece's position in the Macedonia name dispute and that Athens could count on Belgrade's support in that respect.

i Think just a small minority of serbs are fuck wits.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

I knew that these politicians have been betraying us. This only confirms it, once again.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

Serbia recognizes Macedonia under it's constitutional name.Serbia is just saying what Greece wan'ts to hear.But too late the horse has bolted.Despite the rhetoric srbia still recognizes Macedonia.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Greece made a serious compromise by allowing the name macedonia to be used. That is a major shift in greek policy.

In regards to your changing of the flag...what did you ppl expect back then ? You used the tower of thessaloniki as your currency and a symbol in verginia as a state symbol. I mean seriously...wtf were your politicians thinking ?

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Chicagoan,Do you assume as your Greek Government that the star of vergina is Greek when before 1988 Greece never knew what the star of vergina was.Also prior to 1913 Greece never set foot in Macedonia before it occupied it.According to the deal Greece took a piece ,serbia took a piece,bulgaria took a piece,Albania took a piece.HOw can one country belong to four countries??Greece claimed that it liberated Macedonia.This is false as Greece called it the occupied territory that's not liberating them.Yes the 16 ray sun emblem is a symball of royalty,Macedonian royalty not Greek royalty,but Macedonian.
                    Chgicagoan you don't know your own history you come to the right place we'll teach you.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
                      Greece made a serious compromise by allowing the name macedonia to be used. That is a major shift in greek policy.

In regards to your changing of the flag...what did you ppl expect back then ? You used the tower of thessaloniki as your currency and a symbol in verginia as a state symbol. I mean seriously...wtf were your politicians thinking ?
                      Thanks for the major shift. Macedonians have been very (too) lenient in allowing Greece to use the term Macedonia.

The currency you refer to never existed I believe.

The symbol you incorrectly named is prevalent in all of Macedonia.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Can we bring back the old symbol...would it be difficult...?

Question to Chicgoan, if you think the Macedonian symbol is Greek..
                        Please show us all these proud Greeks waving the Macedonian Flag/Symbol in any year before 1988..
                        I bet you can't...?
                        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                          I see absolutely no reason why not.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• chicagoan
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            Chicagoan,Do you assume as your Greek Government that the star of vergina is Greek when before 1988 Greece never knew what the star of vergina was.Also prior to 1913 Greece never set foot in Macedonia before it occupied it.According to the deal Greece took a piece ,serbia took a piece,bulgaria took a piece,Albania took a piece.HOw can one country belong to four countries??Greece claimed that it liberated Macedonia.This is false as Greece called it the occupied territory that's not liberating them.Yes the 16 ray sun emblem is a symball of royalty,Macedonian royalty not Greek royalty,but Macedonian.
                            Chgicagoan you don't know your own history you come to the right place we'll teach you.
                            this is rich...really is. There are greeks that say you didnt know what that symbol was until we used in protests back in early 90's.

Get a grip man..i have family from macedonia ( Kozani ) that are NOT prosfigs. They go way back prior to 1913...they have been there with you living side by side. Only difference is that the greeks in the region were not that many. But that doesnt mean we were non-existant. I got an american education my friend...ppl in macedonia cant even put an encyclopedia together without getting ridiculed. And you want to teach me history ?

ok.

Comment

• chicagoan
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                              __________________________________________________

Question to Chicgoan, if you think the Macedonian symbol is Greek..
                              Please show us all these proud Greeks waving the Macedonian Flag/Symbol in any year before 1988..
                              I bet you can't...?
                              Cmon man..thats a stupid question. Why the hell would we have to wave a flag of that symbol in the first place ? Why not use the greek key as a symbol ? Or the spartan lambda as a symbol to wave around. What would seperate the verginia sun between those other ones and why only choose that one as an example ? Just because we dont wave the spartan lambda or the greek key as flags..does that mean they are not greek ? I dont get it. It doesnt make sense...
                              Last edited by chicagoan; 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• chicagoan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Thanks for the major shift. Macedonians have been very (too) lenient in allowing Greece to use the term Macedonia.

The currency you refer to never existed I believe.

The symbol you incorrectly named is prevalent in all of Macedonia.
                                The currency did exist but got withdrawn. And that symbol that is prevalent in macedonia is prevalent in greece as well. Thats doesnt say much..

You dont see us posting drachmas or euros with the aghia sofia do you ? Your lucky we arent turks..we would of probably declared a cassus belli.

Comment

Working...
                                X