X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
    It seems to be an interpretation being pushed around way too often. Just like the one where the UMD were made out to look like Albanian sympathisers

If you're alluding to the Framework Agreement, then I do not agree - UMD has shown nothing but support for it.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post
      You were answered on this topic some time ago and you did not respond but now you are back to muddy the water again. Are you just another Meto cheer-squad member, like TK and Bukie?

"That can be some, a few hundred, a few thousand, tens of thousands" or it can be ALL, as they have previously claimed on Maknews. And in reality, "UMD" is a tiny unrepresentative VRHOVIST (run from top (vrv) down) one-man band and a cheering squad undermining the national interests of Macedonians.
      It seems that Vangeloski's jock sniffer is back to help But does it claim to represent ALL MACEDONIANS INDY? Does it use those exact words? No it doesn't. The flaming that comes out of your posts are typical to a person who can't stand it when they are wrong. Show me where it states that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS? Vangelovski just changed his position on this. Why can't you?
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        If you're alluding to the Framework Agreement, then I do not agree - UMD has shown nothing but support for it.
        No but this is Pelister's cue to chime in.
        Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
          indigien - umd has proved themselves capable, and no where do i see on their website or in their statements they are bugaromani and grkomani. you are making ridiculous accusations.

if they were bugaromani and grkomani why would they get so much support in australia, the us and canada from the macedonian people?
          TK, I need no more proof to what I stated than your response here! :-)

Arguing with the likes of you is a WASTE of time and is no different in trying to argue with hardcore bugaromani or grkomani - in one ear and out the other!

Cheers

Comment

• TajnataKniga
            • Dec 2009

same

TK, I need no more proof to what I stated than your response here! :-)

Arguing with the likes of you is a WASTE of time and is no different in trying to argue with hardcore bugaromani or grkomani - in one ear and out the other!

Cheers
            likewise indigien.

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

It seems that Vangeloski's jock sniffer is back to help But does it claim to represent ALL MACEDONIANS INDY? Does it use those exact words? No it doesn't. The flaming that comes out of your posts are typical to a person who can't stand it when they are wrong. Show me where it states that they represent ALL MACEDONIANS? Vangelovski just changed his position on this. Why can't you?
              It is deliberately AMBIGUOUS but you show me how it excludes all?

As for your lowlife personal insults, I am not sure you are not breaching forum protocols but I don't expect much more from fanatical cheering squad members in defense of their Guru when he is exposed as a flawed character, ethically and ideologically.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                • Dec 2009

pinky

It is deliberately AMBIGUOUS but you show me how it excludes all?

As for your lowlife personal insults, I am not sure you are not breaching forum protocols but I don't expect much more from fanatical cheering squad members in defense of their Guru when he is exposed as a flawed character, ethically and ideologically.
                oh you cant even grab on to meto's pinky finger for god's sake.
                Last edited by TajnataKniga; 01-14-2010, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

TK,

It sounds like you have tried.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

nah

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    TK,

It sounds like you have tried.
                    nah i leave it up to you and your butt buddy.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

there wouldnt be any room on metos pinky or even his tayno pink already to many hero worshippers hanging on for dear life, on both organs. after all meto is the macedonian messiah, look at his many achievments and great contributions to the macedonian cause.
                      he has opened an office in washington and spoken to some low life neo con on the phone today, thats real power and influence.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Can't see the wood through the UMD's. (rhymes with trees)
                        All UMD threads except the "Mob" thread are closed. We can knock ourselves out there.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

All UMD threads except the "Mob" thread are closed. We can knock ourselves out there.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Gentlemen, feel free to let the debate rage here from now on.
                              I have closed a number of UMD threads to help clean this all up a little. They will not be deleted.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Warrior
                                • Jan 2010

Where does it state the portion of the Macedonians that they are representing? Are they specific about it? By saying they are representing the Macedonians in the diaspora, its a virtue they are referring to all Macedonians outside of RoM. Considering the way UMD is run, they should be representing the views of the UMD members and not the Macedonian diaspora in general!!

Comment

Working...
                                X