X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Krivan View Post
    We have nothing to lose at this point so if this recent effort by Ki-Moon and Nimetz fail then expect this to be Gruevski's next move.
    That, is NOT an option or ever will be because unless the people who CONTROL the world (secret societies) say yes its wishful thinking. Who, divided Macedonia?
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 07-30-2012, 10:02 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

What, do you get when you combine Macedonia 2025 with the UMD? NOT VERY MUCH!

MACEDONIA 2025 HAS BEEN A TOTAL BU$T .. MOVE ON MACEDONIANS.

- Alex, if you can do any better be my guest?
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 08-10-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

The Deakin University report on the Macedonian diaspora co-authored by UMD representative Ordan Andreevski.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/ccg...n-diaspora.pdf

UMD is still promoting this "roadmap" of theirs to the Australian Government but refuses to make the document public so that the people they pretend to represent are aware of their agenda.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          The Deakin University report on the Macedonian diaspora co-authored by UMD representative Ordan Andreevski.

http://www.deakin.edu.au/arts-ed/ccg...n-diaspora.pdf

UMD is still promoting this "roadmap" of theirs to the Australian Government but refuses to make the document public so that the people they pretend to represent are aware of their agenda.
          Lost, count how many times UMD members have asked me a non member about their activities - they have no computer access (over 50 years of age)

Q. How, many PAID members under 35? How, many over 45?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            Canadian recognition of the name:

See our announcement: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/256/51/

UMD knew about this before the Macedonian government and any other Macedonian individual or organization.

Watch the YouTube video: YouTube - Canada recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name

France, Germany, and South Africa are next. :-)

So that is why we need your donations by December 31. Here is the link for donations: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/O...id=Ng1O9ZFWKhk
            Just saving this one for posterity.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

True or False

United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) have never used the real Macedonian flag at one of their democratic North American events?

MACEDONIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM - LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS MACEDONIA - YouTube
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-10-2012, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
                • Jun 2012

Macedonian Language in Greece Promoted at Influential European Conference

Friday, 12 October 2012

United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) Greece Representative and Co-Founder of the Educative and Cultural Movement of Edessa (Voden) (ECME), Eugenia Natsoulidou participated at the Network to Promote Linguistic Diversity’s General Assembly (NPLD GA), in Corsica, France, on 4 October 2012 to promote the status of the Macedonian language in Greece.

ECME was elected during the General Assembly as an Associate Member, the first step towards full participation in Steering Meetings and the General Assembly next year. NPLD is a pan-European network, which encompasses constitutional, regional and smaller-state languages to promote linguistic diversity in the context of a multilingual Europe. NPLD believes that further cooperation between official bodies that promote the use of minority languages is vital for the development of a coherent strategy for the future survival of these languages.

“Approximately 50 million EU citizens speak a regional language, but respect for those languages varies widely. Compared to language rights for Catalan, Corsican or Welsh in Spain, France and Great Britain, the status of the Macedonian language in Greece is truly disgraceful and tragic. By coordinating our efforts with UMD, we are sending a strong message to Athens that the time of Metaxas is long gone, and we, the Macedonians of Aegean Macedonia, demand that our human rights and our cultural heritage be respected,” said Natsoulidou.

“Another important benefit of the ECME’s election as a NPLD Associate Member is that young Macedonians will be able to participate in cultural seminars and festivals around Europe, thus promoting and preserving our Macedonian culture, and pioneering the next generation of human rights activism in Aegean Macedonia (Northern Greece),” concluded Natsoulidou.

“The cultural oppression of the indigenous Macedonian population in Aegean Macedonia is an international embarrassment for Greece and to the European Union, and it is the root cause of Greece’s hostility towards the Republic of Macedonia. UMD’s advocacy this month in Corsica was a vital step towards exposing the Greek government’s illegal and immoral treatment of its own citizens to the highest levels of power in Brussels. We intend to dramatically raise the profile of this issue on the world stage,” said UMD Canada Director Jim Daikos.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Peshoshnitsa Lerin, I think we have informed you previously that all UMD related propaganda is to be posted in this thread and this thread only. I have moved your post here.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Perhaps I'm the wrong person to be asking what UMD has achieved?
                    This statement from this forum is from the beginning of 2009. Eight months prior, in March 2008, after your resignation from UMD, did you ever state that UMD did a lot of positive work with regards to fighting for the Macedonian Cause and the the reason you knew this was because you saw the work they were doing up close and personal?

We both know the answer. At one point, particularly in 2008 even after your "resignation" from UMD, you were the right person to be asking what the UMD had achieved. Eight months later, you changed your tune.

What's the reason, Vangelovski? Are you a hypocrite? Are you confused? Are you a liar? Are you selfish? Are you operating out of spite?
                    Last edited by vicsinad; 10-20-2012, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

I, am almost 100% sure Tom resigned because of a person named Meto. If, you totally disagree with something or someone do you continue and make like nothing is wrong? If, yes I never want you on my team ..

World Macedonian Diaspora

MACEDONIAN NATIONAL ANTHEM - LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS MACEDONIA - YouTube
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 10-20-2012, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                        I, am almost 100% sure Tom resigned because of a person named Meto. If, you totally disagree with something or someone do you continue and make like nothing is wrong? If, yes I never want you on my team ..
                        Why he resigned is not my point. Shortly after he resigned, in 2008, he stated that UMD had accomplished many achievements. He stated this even though he spent a year between 2007-2008 deciding whether he should resign. Eight months later, in 2009, he is on this forum claiming that he is probably not the best person to ask about UMD's achievements. A few months later, he is bashing them and their achievements every opportunity he gets.

So why state one day UMD has done a lot for the Macedonian Cause and then the next say he's not the guy to tell you what UMD has done for the Macedonian Cause, and then next day after that saying the UMD's work is, for the most part, hampering the Macedonian Cause?

These are problems that Tom may be struggling with...confusion? lies? hypocrisy? jealousy? selfishness? Does Tom know his own opinion of the UMD, or does it change with the people he speaks to? Typical politician...playing different tunes to different ears.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

GUys why are you making this a personal thing,it's none of your business what he did in the past.Lot's of people have at some point been members of organizations or political parties & then they change their allegiances.What is wrong with that.?Vicsinan it's easy to strike when the man is not here to defend himself .But you have no right to ask questions left alone to individuals to make them.The umd has been long time discredited when one looks at the way it operates.Stricly speaking it doesn't represent anyone but it self.Vicsinand you are going too far to insuniate all those stupid things"""Tom may be struggling with...confusion? lies? hypocrisy? jealousy? selfishness? Does Tom know his own opinion of the UMD, or does it change with the people he speaks to? Typical politician...playing differenCan we ask stupid questions about """" tunes to different ears.""
                          So what is wrong from resigning from a shonk organization like the umd.Just keep your opinions to yourselves.It's none of your business.
                          Last edited by George S.; 10-20-2012, 03:38 PM. Reason: edit
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                            • May 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            GUys why are you making this a personal thing,it's none of your business what he did in the past.Lot's of people have at some point been members of organizations or political parties & then they change their allegiances.What is wrong with that.?Vicsinan it's easy to strike when the man is not here to defend himself .But you have no right to ask questions left alone to individuals to make them.The umd has been long time discredited when one looks at the way it operates.Stricly speaking it doesn't represent anyone but it self.Vicsinand you are going too far to insuniate all those stupid things"""Tom may be struggling with...confusion? lies? hypocrisy? jealousy? selfishness? Does Tom know his own opinion of the UMD, or does it change with the people he speaks to? Typical politician...playing differenCan we ask stupid questions about """" tunes to different ears.""
                            So what is wrong from resigning from a shonk organization like the umd.Just keep your opinions to yourselves.It's none of your business.
                            Oh, what a leader of the MTO did in the past is none of nobody's business? So, the same should apply to all people within all organizations. I love it!

No problem with anyone changing allegiances or resigning. But this is a truth organization, right? The truth is that after he resigned, he stated that the UMD had achieved a lot with regards to the Macedonian Cause. 8 months later he is on this forum saying that he can't speak for those achievements of UMD. So what achievements was he referring to in March of 2008? And then why couldn't he speak of them in January of 2009?

These are questions you should be asking yourself. We want to get to the truth, right?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

MK that would be true about the flag.We knew all along that they allready wavered on the flag.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                                This statement from this forum is from the beginning of 2009. Eight months prior, in March 2008, after your resignation from UMD, did you ever state that UMD did a lot of positive work with regards to fighting for the Macedonian Cause and the the reason you knew this was because you saw the work they were doing up close and personal?

We both know the answer. At one point, particularly in 2008 even after your "resignation" from UMD, you were the right person to be asking what the UMD had achieved. Eight months later, you changed your tune.

What's the reason, Vangelovski? Are you a hypocrite? Are you confused? Are you a liar? Are you selfish? Are you operating out of spite?
                                Victor, are you retarded or just pretending to be? Do you even understand the context of that comment? How about you read the question it was responding to? Bratot asked me what UMD has achieved UP UNTIL NOW. My response was telling him that I'm no longer a UMD member and that he'd best go asking a current representative.

Comment

Working...
                                X