• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
    MK: Thanks
    FACT- If, USA was not heavily involved (money) Macedonia would have walked away 20 years ago. USA, would lose billions ..

Soros and family
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 02:03 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      I don't think that Macedonia would necessarily be following an isolationist path if they walk away from NATO. There are plenty of other regional and international agreements and cooperations that they can, and already have, sign onto. Further, they are still a UN member, which may be the most legitimate international organization.

Of course, the South Korea v. North Korea is a good example. Although there is a distinct difference between being AGAINST anything to do with the Western Powers and actually promoting the interests of the Western Powers. Power will shift one day, and that can leave Macedonia worse off if it aligns to closely with the interests of the US or UK.

As an American, I'm personally opposed to NATO irrespective of anything to do with Macedonia. So of course this biases my view with regards to whether Macedonia should be in it or not.
      Good points, V., especially with the regards to the shifting winds of power, which history proves.

When you mention regional military alliances, I assume you were referring to military/security cooperation with Turkey, which is a NATO member, but a "special" or atypical one, to be sure. Or, are you referring to Russia or Ukraine perhaps?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Lets, assume that what Meto claims is true that he indeed speaks “Ancient Macedonian” then there must also be a “Modern Macedonian”. By, his own admission they're not the same and having said that what year did it become modern and where?

I, only speak "Macedonian" - timeless

Ancient - Ebago
        Modern - Sho stava

UMD Logic

In order to be fully “United” you must also be partially divided.
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Message from John L. N. Bitove, C.M.

As you all know, I have dedicated the last 65 years in support of Macedonian causes at home and abroad. Please click on the following link to see the letter:

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

The fact that one of UMD's key mentor's is John Bitove says it all. For anyone who is familiar Bitove's activities and ideological outlook, his close association with UMD should be enough to ring those alarm bells about this organisation.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• vojnik
              • Apr 2011

Droog did you escape from Bardovci? (You know the mental assylum located in the village of Bardovci near Skopje hence the name)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                Message from John L. N. Bitove, C.M.

As you all know, I have dedicated the last 65 years in support of Macedonian causes at home and abroad. Please click on the following link to see the letter:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/J...id=jupCIK6aqMM
                Well, can anyone from the UMD board confirm that he is in fact attending the conference LIVE. PM Harper was also attending in 2010 and we alll know that was not the case when people arrived. Did some people expect to see the PM LIVE - too many

When, did the UMD know for a fact that PM was unable to attend the event, .. February 2010?

John Bitove Sr. had dedicated ALL his life in one way or another - eighty plus years so who drafted that .. TD? If so, you're fired!
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• rujnovino
                  • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  The fact that one of UMD's key mentor's is John Bitove says it all. For anyone who is familiar Bitove's activities and ideological outlook, his close association with UMD should be enough to ring those alarm bells about this organisation.
                  What is your problem with Bitove?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
                    What is your problem with Bitove?
                    So some research drone. You could start by reading through this thread or doing a search on here. You could even start by googling his name.

Alternatively, you could focus on your blind apologism that UMD does not support the Interim Accord (and the Framework Agreement for that matter):

...The United Macedonian Diaspora urges Greece to end its diplomatic blackmail and abide by the rules to which it agreed to in the Interim Agreement...

UMD Media Release
                    24 February 2008
                    http://umdiaspora.org/index.php?opti...d=309&Itemid=1

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Tom, this is where I don't mix friendships with any organizations or politics because the Bitove family are best known in Canada for non Macedonian matters ie. Sick Kids plus plus plus plus

How do you think Meto even came into contact with John Bitove Sr.? A, sick Macedonian child in Macedonia (seeking financial support)
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I'm not sure how Meto came into contact with Bitove, but I do know about Bitove's involvement in the name negotiations and his attempt to promote Gligorov's ideology in Australia during the early 90's. From what I can tell, Bitove has never changed his views and remains a Gligorovist to this day.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

rujnovino, why are you avoiding me the past week? Me, and you kid ..

Q. Do you know a name most Macedonians would not, Tom Dimoff? What, can you tell us about that person? After, that we can move on to a few more unknown supporters from Toronto (GTA) since the list is in my hands - 20 plus unknowns to most Macedonians living in diaspora.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

I'm not sure how Meto came into contact with Bitove, but I do know about Bitove's involvement in the name negotiations and his attempt to promote Gligorov's ideology in Australia during the early 90's. From what I can tell, Bitove has never changed his views and remains a Gligorovist to this day.
                            No, John Bitove Sr. thinks Nikola Gruevski is the smartest (best) Macedonian politician ever .. so yes, he has changed.

Tom, do me a favor and try to avoid using those two names together because it's not as you may think and if the UMD doesn't get their (shit) house in order that will be the end of it. They, (Bitove's) have more important things to worry about and UMD might be listed on page 1,376.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              No, John Bitove Sr. thinks Nikola Gruevski is the smartest Macedonian politician ever .. so yes, he has changed.
                              There is little difference between Gruevski's current policies and Gligorov's policies in the 90's in relation to Macedonian sovereignty.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

There is little difference between Gruevski's current policies and Gligorov's policies in the 90's in relation to Macedonian sovereignty.
                                I, know that and so does he; however, he will always support someone so I think it's a case of the "lessor of all evils"? Well, I guess what you may be thinking is for him not to support anyone today as it stands? If, and when that happens he will no longer support rom in any way - not, happening bato.
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-23-2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X