Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Bill, is Pobeda a MHRMI member and or supporter? I believe that she is but might be wrong. Also, TJHosting provides MHRMI with media support via Pobeda's TV program?

Okay, this will help ..

Geez, you're all over her website yet the UMD is on top. Maybe, ..

Now, I'm really pissed off .. LMFAO

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
      Well, the current case in ICJ is only going to rule on whether Greece violated the 1995 Interim Accord. Although it is ridiculous that we have to be here in the first place (and just as ridiculous at the "bending over" we're doing just to get into NATO and the EU), I don't think it deconstructs our national sovereignty.
      I believe it does without question.
      It shows Macedonia's desire to uphold an agreement which undoubtedly deconstructed Macedonia's sovereignty. This court case legitimises the capitulations of the past. It is salt in the wound and represents nothing positive for Macedonia.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Well, the current case in ICJ is only going to rule on whether Greece violated the 1995 Interim Accord. Although it is ridiculous that we have to be here in the first place (and just as ridiculous at the "bending over" we're doing just to get into NATO and the EU), I don't think it deconstructs our national sovereignty. I think a victory at the ICJ will actually take away the credibility other countries are allowed to formally give to Greece. Although, since it's not a binding decision, and only a UN Security Council vote can enforce the decision, it won't have any significant impact. It's an unfair world, and even though I'm not an advocate of NATO or the EU, if that's the path Macedonia wants to go down, then using the court system in such a manner isn't necessarily a bad idea.

That said, I agree the neither the UN nor ICJ should decide Macedonia's name for Macedonia.
        The current ICJ case is a disgrace and outright treason. Perhaps you are not quite familiar with the specifics of the case, in particular, the purpose of it? Macedonia undertook the proceedings in order to enforce the Interim Accord. It should be declaring it null and void, not going to an international court in an attempt to enforce it.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I just read the UMD letter titled:
          UMD (Canada) Sends Letter to Prime Minister Harper re: Visit to Greece

Some notable points:
          It is with great pleasure that we at the United Macedonian Diaspora (Canada), the voice of the more than 250,000 Canadians of Macedonian heritage congratulate you on your successful election.
          Tie that in with the 500,000 from USA and we ought to take over Macedonia. Gee the UMD has a big voice! I am ready to believe the hype .... not.

Canada is a beckon of democracy and human rights
          I like beckon and eggs sometimes.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today announced that he will travel to Greece for a bilateral visit on May 28 and 29, 2011. UMD Board Member and Director of Canadian Operations, Jim Daikos sent a letter to Prime Minister Harper encouraging the Prime Minister to visit Macedonia during his trip to Europe, and to bring up issues of concern regarding Greece's democracy with Greece's leadership. Please read full letter by clicking here: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/571/1/
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

UMD (Canada) was pleased to bestow upon you our highest honour, the Goce Delchev Award, last November in Ottawa for your bold and honourable leadership in international affairs.
              Didn't Harper confuse UMD with the United Macedonians, when he accepted that award? Thats certainly who he was referring to in his video message:

YouTube - ‪Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Message to the 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference‬‏

(at 0:24 minutes)

Seeing as UMD "bestows" their "highest honour" to anyone that does the basic minimum (recognise Macedonia's name), I wonder who's us this year? Perhaps Milososki for writing a letter to the UN outlining his acceptance of "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)", which UMD defended in 2008?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Well, considering most speakers are non Macedonians I would not rule out Monica Lewinsky to head the awards list. Has, she done anything or .. Macedonian?

ALL, REACTIVE BS FROM UMD AGAIN SHOW SOME LEADERSHIP LADIES!

UMD vs UPS (messengers)

Well, you really couldn’t blame anyone for confusing that head table with a Freemasons convention; therefore, in 2012 anything short of Benjamin Netanyahu would be considered a UMD disappointment.

- we will not (lie) engage in public forums, this is a public forum.

Well, at least Meto got the last part correct, yes, it is and the real "voice" of the Macedonian diaspora.
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-20-2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by MHRMI View Post
                  Again, this is a Sitel report on the Our Name is Macedonia campaign.

TJ Hosting maintains our website. They uploaded this clip and obviously did not "selectively edit" it to show the ventilator.

www.mhrmi.org/news/2011/march05_e.asp
                  Who edited and provided the following then as it has your web address and a GREAT BIG VENTILATOR at the end?:

On the 28th of October, Alexander's Descendants are organising a protest in the name of the Macedonian people. The protest is directly supported by the Macedonian community in Canberra and Queanbeyan. Our aim is to voice the following issues:
                  - Demand the recognition of Macedonia under it's constitutional name.
                  - Address the miss-informed comments made by the Labour South Australian Premier, Mr. Mike Rann durring his recent visit to Greece and demand a public appology.
                  - Demand Australia and the rest of the world invests equal efforts into the promotion and application of human rights, not just for the ethnic minorities in Macedonia, but also for the Macedonians in Greece, Albania and Bulgaria.
                  Also, as I said before, that Sitel clip is NOT, IMHO, a standard news report but a promo add and it could be passed off as a "news report" only in places like Macedonia, where media and party politics are very, very closely intertwined. Considering who Sitel is owned by and their politics, I would say you had some indirect MK government support for this campaign.

Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) initiated the Our Name is Macedonia campaign in July 2010, which demands that Macedonia end all negotiations with Greece over its name. The campaign includes billboards throughout Macedonia, ads in print and online editions of major newspapers, television commercials, press conferences, radio interviews and the distribution of hundreds of thousands of flyers throughout the country.

• Our organizations have consistently denounced the name negotiations and condemned SDSM for agreeing to the "temporary reference" of "FYROM" and subsequently changing the flag.
                  • We condemn SDSM and their media for scare-mongering and claiming that Macedonia must change its name to enter the EU and NATO, or risk collapse.
                  • We demand that VMRO fulfill its promise that it will never change Macedonia's name by immediately ending the name negotiations.
                  • Furthermore, we demand that Macedonia revert to the original flag and immediately end the acceptance of "FYROM" or "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia". • Finally, MHRMI and AMHRC call on every Macedonian organization and individual to sign on to the Our Name is Macedonia campaign.
                  What condemnation, past and present, is on record for the Ramkoven Dogovor for your two organisations?

What clear statement, past or present, do you have on record calling for the annulment (calling for it to be declared null and void) of the "Interim Accord"?

Silence is not an option. Our Name is Macedonia.
                  That is right but where was (is) the condemnation for the government and its current treasonous and nationally suicidal ICJ case and the very offensive joint commemoration of Jane Sandanski by MK and BG OFFICIAL government representatives?

With respect,
                  I.
                  Last edited by indigen; 05-20-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

It's simple to copy and edit but that was uploaded by TJHosting Youtube 100%

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Didn't Harper confuse UMD with the United Macedonians, when he accepted that award? Thats certainly who he was referring to in his video message:

Seeing as UMD "bestows" their "highest honour" to anyone that does the basic minimum (recognise Macedonia's name), I wonder who's us this year? Perhaps Milososki for writing a letter to the UN outlining his acceptance of "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)", which UMD defended in 2008?
                      Tom - you're criticism of all Canadian-Macedonians is unfortunate. Maybe you should leave chattering about UMD alone for a little while and focus on the bare minimum by having Australia recognize Macedonia.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                        Tom - you're criticism of all Canadian-Macedonians is unfortunate. Maybe you should leave chattering about UMD alone for a little while and focus on the bare minimum by having Australia recognize Macedonia.
                        What criticism of all Canadian Macedonians?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          What criticism of all Canadian Macedonians?
                          Tom - many Macedonians in Canada lobbied the government for recognition - in the end it happened - and a number of organizations chose to thank Harper. When you trivialize Harper's recognition as the "bare minimum" then you are taking a shot at all Canadian Macedonians not simply the UMD. So as a Canadian I don't appreciate your comments.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Indigen, AMHRC and MHRMI are organisations that are working voluntarily hard for our Macedonian cause and in defence of MHRMI, if the Macedonian media such as Sitel are broadcasting incorrect information, your attack on them is unwarranted and would find it offensive. Rather like Australian media incorrectly reporting their bias, neither of these 2 organisations is doing anything but working voluntarily for basic human rights for all of our people, and fighting for our name, such as the stop negotations campaign, which they have funded themselves, with little or no support from the diaspora.
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                              Tom - many Macedonians in Canada lobbied the government for recognition - in the end it happened - and a number of organizations chose to thank Harper. When you trivialize Harper's recognition as the "bare minimum" then you are taking a shot at all Canadian Macedonians not simply the UMD. So as a Canadian I don't appreciate your comments.
                              MB, I like Canadians.

Originally posted by UMD
                              It is with great pleasure that we at the United Macedonian Diaspora (Canada), the voice of the more than 250,000 Canadians of Macedonian heritage congratulate you on your successful election.
                              Is the UMD the voice of 250,000 Macedonian Canadians? Would Makedonska Kafana be on that list?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                MB, I like Canadians.

Is the UMD the voice of 250,000 Macedonian Canadians? Would Makedonska Kafana be on that list?
                                It's safer to say 200 (closer) rather then 200,000 unless mailing lists count? I, have people thanking me daily on the BAD streets of Toronto and at times I know what Meto must feel like sitting "high" in that nice office on Pennsylvania Avenue .. Super_Dvezda

Alexander the Mate
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-21-2011, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X