Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

The fact that UMD uses the ventilator demonstrates their ideological beliefs and their overt support for the Interim Accord.

...The United Macedonian Diaspora urges Greece to end its diplomatic blackmail and abide by the rules to which it agreed to in the Interim Agreement...

UMD Media Release
    24 February 2008
    http://umdiaspora.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=309&Item id=1
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

...The United Macedonian Diaspora urges Greece to end its diplomatic blackmail and abide by the rules to which it agreed to in the Interim Agreement...

UMD Media Release
      24 February 2008
      http://umdiaspora.org/index.php?opti...ew&id=309&Item id=1
      Please be careful Vangelovski, that quote above might be out of context and the interim agreement might have been relating to another interim agreement about the location of some Starbucks franchises on the border.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

The flying of the ventilator flag which is a sign of capitulation & compromise is enexcusable.
        If they do that then it's clear they do not represent us in the proper way.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• indigen
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          The fact that UMD uses the ventilator demonstrates their ideological beliefs and their overt support for the Interim Accord.
          That may be so but some organisations that are held in very high esteem by the MTO(I) also do exactly that, i.e. fly the "Ventilator" Flag or no symbols whatsoever!

Our name is Macedonia (first instance is @ 20sec)

YouTube - Our name is Macedonia

Toronto, Canada and Melbourne, Australia (July 7, 2010) - Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) have launched an ad campaign in the Republic of Macedonia demanding an end to all negotiations with Greece over its name. Ads will appear in every major newspaper and billboard ads will begin in the centre of Skopje.

What now and who is left that is ideologically "pure"?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Who was that clip created by? MHRMI/AMHRC?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

I don't know but it is prominently listed on their website, as the link I provided will show, and appears to me as the official promo video clip for MK and it is very, very widely circulated on the internet.

Comment

• rujnovino
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Can you read Macedonian?
                Yes, can you?

In the red, the UMD are trying to show that Macedonia is 'good' because it has participated in the negotiations, and in the blue, they are trying to show that Greece is 'bad' because it has rejected several proposals.
                That's just not true. It just states the facts of what happened, and then it unequivocally denounces the name negotiations.

Is that really a favourable argument we should be using as Macedonians? That Greece rejected Macedonia as RoM-Skopje, and that Macedonia has been commited to a series of negotiations that are detrimental to the Macedonian identity?
                No, it isn't. No one is making that argument, except maybe Antonio Milososki to Spanky Moon.

Personally, I am pleased that the Greek government rejected the idiotic proposals put forth by those traitors in the Macedonian government. How about you, are you pleased?
                Yes, I'm very pleased.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Rujnovino,

You have shown yourself in the above post to be nothing but a blind apologist and will be treated as such.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                    I don't know but it is prominently listed on their website, as the link I provided will show, and appears to me as the official promo video clip for MK and it is very, very widely circulated on the internet.
                    Looking at their (MHRMI) website, it certainly is part of their official promo. The use of the ventilator in this campaign is illogical and should be removed immediately.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

That, clip was created as part of the billboard campaign for the country where many respect that piece of shit. Not, apples to apples because in North America we don't have those things holding us back as Macedonians unless you choose so. UMD, has made that choice willingly - flag of honor which, therefore, excludes ALL Macedonians outside of the republic or most macedonians in the world

Exhibit A

YouTube - ‪nikoj nema pravo da pregovara za moeto ime.mp4‬‏
                      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 10:12 PM.
                      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• rujnovino
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Or would you rather have Macedonia enter NATO and the EU by a name other than the official state name? Do you share the below view of UMD Treasurer Denis Manevski:
                        Quote:
                        If the government did not agree on FYROM in 1995, we would have been 10 years behind right now. Macedonia would still be under embargo and 20,000 people would have been without a job.
                        Or perhaps the below:
                        Quote:
                        Let me ask you this? What will you choose? People in Macedonia dying and starving or “Democratic Republic of Macedonia”?
                        Wow, what an ultimatum. Realism is definetly put aside. What would you choose, given your support for this organisation? Or is this where you make more excuses about apparent misinterpretations?
                        Both statements are speculations, and rather useless ones. I have no idea what would have happened if 1995 happened differently, or if 2001 happened differently. Apparently, Dennis thinks he knows, and I'm sure you think you are 100% certain - as your friend Risto reminds us, there can be no doubt! But in both cases, it's people speculating about things they can't possibly know. I never saw either statement on a UMD press release, which I assume would represent the views of the board.

For example, I have seen numerous death threats on the MTO, wishing on people that they burn in Hell, etc., with no action by the so-called "moderator". But, when that occurs, I refrain from taking the next step and "interpreting" your inaction, Soldier, as meaning assassination is one of your corporation's policies. I think it might be an irresponsible decision on your part, but ultimately that's your business what you delete and don't delete. Whatever you choose, it doesn't mean I will start spitting poison about everyone on the MTO, and start calling MTO members a bunch of bugarofils, like some kind of Queen.

Comment

• rujnovino
                          • Jan 2011

Rujnovino,

You have shown yourself in the above post to be nothing but a blind apologist and will be treated as such.
                          I apologize for nothing, and you are the one that is blind. Your circular logic and repetitive bullshit is extremely unimpressive. I'm not surprised you were shown the door by the UMD board, and that you have since dedicated to your existence to pampering your own bruised ego. Inaet is not a virtue, Vangelovski.

Comment

• MHRMI
                            • Dec 2009

The clip is a Sitel report on the Our Name is Macedonia campaign.

Toronto, Canada and Melbourne, Australia - Even more disturbing than every Macedonian government's continued participation in the nonsensical name negotiations is the recent letter by Foreign Minister Antonio Miloshoski to the United Nations Secretary-General that states, 'In the course of those negotiations, the Republic of Macedonia accepted a number of proposals put forward by Mr.

Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) initiated the Our Name is Macedonia campaign in July 2010, which demands that Macedonia end all negotiations with Greece over its name. The campaign includes billboards throughout Macedonia, ads in print and online editions of major newspapers, television commercials, press conferences, radio interviews and the distribution of hundreds of thousands of flyers throughout the country.

• Our organizations have consistently denounced the name negotiations and condemned SDSM for agreeing to the "temporary reference" of "FYROM" and subsequently changing the flag.
                            • We condemn SDSM and their media for scare-mongering and claiming that Macedonia must change its name to enter the EU and NATO, or risk collapse.
                            • We demand that VMRO fulfill its promise that it will never change Macedonia's name by immediately ending the name negotiations.
                            • Furthermore, we demand that Macedonia revert to the original flag and immediately end the acceptance of "FYROM" or "Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia".
                            • Finally, MHRMI and AMHRC call on every Macedonian organization and individual to sign on to the Our Name is Macedonia campaign.

Silence is not an option. Our Name is Macedonia.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Skapan, you made a very similar personal attack on Igor after he left UMD on his own. What`s your problem over medicated on UMD ineptness? You're getting destroyed in this house!

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post
                              I apologize for nothing
                              Okay, then everyone like you that supports the UMD must be a liar? We, know who you are .. come clean, before you kill them alone!
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 10:49 PM.
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino
                                Yes, can you?
                                You can, really? Then surely you would have realised that the UMD denounce the name negotiations first - and then go on about how 'good' and 'bad' both Macedonia and Greece have been respectively. So your below distortion holds now water, because you either haven't read the article or you're trying to improvise from a platform of sheer ignorance:
                                That's just not true. It just states the facts of what happened, and then it unequivocally denounces the name negotiations.
                                They are stating the 'facts' of what happened to paint Greece as the 'bad' one for rejecting prior (and treacherous) proposals. That, is a fact to anybody who can (actually) read Macedonian. Let me know if you need some help.
                                Both statements are speculations, and rather useless ones.
                                I agree, entirely.
                                I never saw either statement on a UMD press release, which I assume would represent the views of the board.........I have seen numerous death threats on the MTO
                                Quite a stupid comparison based on urelated matters, but I will address it for the benefit of readers. If you wish to compare the MTO with the UMD, then do so based on the statements of official representatives of the organisations. Unless you can show me where Risto, Tom or myself (or Daskalot in relation to the forum) have made explicit 'death threats' against people here (or, within the context of MTO Inc., have said anything contrary to the Macedonian Cause as defined at the MTO), I will kindly advise you to shut your trap and cease those sort of manipulative and ambiguous statements, immediately.

As for others here who have made these so-called 'death threats', it overwhelmingly relates to impulsive reaction, and without impeding on freedom of speech, I think we manage and moderate the forum adequately enough. Anybody with half a peanut that follows this forum can see countless examples of where I have intervened when things get out of hand, or when there are inappropriate statements being made. This has inevitably put me on 'bad' terms with some Macedonians, but objectivity and the truth are paramount. And things will continue to be that way, despite the efforts of vindictive people like yourself who falsely paint this forum as a collective based on the opinions of a handful of individuals.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X