Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

MK oh the job is 24/7 the poor dear should get a bigger payrise for working those fingers to the bone.What meto is watching the diaspora like a securityguard,the diaspora needs watching 24/07/
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Mk they got to be six fugure sums.for the ceo meto & the rest???Sounds like nice cushy jobs doing buggerall.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        MK oh the job is 24/7 the poor dear should get a bigger payrise for working those fingers to the bone.What meto is watching the diaspora like a securityguard,the diaspora needs watching 24/07/
        This, a way they justify the salaries by posting on forums, the odd release and minus any answers or concrete results. Oh. most of the press releases are praising and thanking others - messengers
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 06:02 PM.
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Call me stupid but apart from the occassional anouncement'/s like UMD condems/UMD has expressed displeasure../UMD has sent letter to/or holding a circus confrence to achieve what??a bigger paycheque /more members??What has the umd achieved in the last 8 years.Apart from beating their drum very little.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Mk they got to be six fugure sums.for the ceo meto & the rest???Sounds like nice cushy jobs doing buggerall.
            Nowhere, near that only because that haven't got that kind of bank roll yet but maybe one day - $00.000.00

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Also i noticed that meto seems to avoid your questions & other many unanswered questions.Incidentally who is on the board of the umd ???
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Also i noticed that meto seems to avoid your questions & other many unanswered questions.Incidentally who is on the board of the umd ???
                Meto, is a non factor ..

rujnovino, please fill the blanks $00,000.00 asap and "not sure or don't care" will not cut it this time.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

THe ceo's get a packaged deal with fringe benefits rolled in just as much as the salary.Look if they were doing their job & were more transparent & answered the questions then it would be different.
                  Would theumd be a charity with immunity to tax??
                  Last edited by George S.; 05-18-2011, 06:11 PM.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

THe ceo's get a packaged deal with fringe benefits rolled in just as much as the salary.Look if they were doing their job & were more transparent & answered the questions then it would be different.
                    Would theumd be a charity with immunity to tax??
                    George, there is one Macedonian UMD member that is worth much more then any Macedonian organization. It's not the name you will think of first.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

MK do you think australian macedonian organizations canadian macedonians/us macedonians have accepted the umd as a diaspora representative.?
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

I find this UMD talk very boring, however, the pionitsa finally said something sane yesterday to the effect of -- i would like to see them focus on culture and language.

NOTE

He, had not hit the bottle when he posted that

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

MK do you think australian macedonian organizations canadian macedonians/us macedonians have accepted the umd as a diaspora representative.?
                          Not, a chance and unless they change their entire makeup (board) and mission statement soon they're doomed. Average, membership age is 40+ and most don't know how to start a computer let alone use one. ie. PC, .. da jas sum
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

One, of many calls I had yesterday ..

- Alex, do you really want the UMD to fail? NO, what I want is for them to do what they were suppose to be doing all along .. representing SOME of our Macedonian diaspora in a way which does not effect anyone including non members in any way.

Serve, our Macedonian diaspora not the country of Macedonia or the US government and until we see (below) this we will continue to "voice" our concerns.

UMD vs SONCE

Yes, no or we can't? GOD, help you if you can't June 2011. Show, Macedonians the respect we (collective) deserve or pay the price.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

we don't want a wannabee we want someone to do the job diligently.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

we don't want a wannabee we want someone to do the job diligently.
                                I, find it VERY INSULTING that they continue to fly the "ventilator" proudly at all their events. That, must change yesterday because they live in a democratic country and have NO EXCUSE not to use it other then to please their masters -- US and Macedonian governments.

Next, event they hold at St. Clement of Ohrid MOC in Toronto let them try to remove our flag (we use both) and watch what happens. If, it's good for the MOC then wake the fuck up .. zaspani luge!
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 05-18-2011, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X