X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rujnovino
    • Jan 2011

hi vangelovski + other UMD haters,

if this plan is objectionable to you, what do you propose instead?

thanks,

Comment

• BigMak
      Banned
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post

thanks,
      I gather your have been fully aware of the roadmap and have also played a part in the construction faze, what are your contributed ideas to the roadmap and how will the roadmap be realized in your views.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by rujnovino View Post

thanks,
        Noone even knows what the Roadmap is. UMD has refused to provide a copy. Have you been reading the thread!?

What is objectionable is that a foreign group with no community support in Australia is speaking to our politicians and telling them that they represent our views when they clearly do not.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Vangelovski is right in his summation of UMD but you could also add very good at fundraising i think that's all they do.Someone has to pay the bills & salaries to meto.
          I nearly forgot to mention that using words like "roadmap" is a play on words & americanism Talk the talk walk the walk.I'ts just BS for the unsuspecting ezpecially if they are sloshed on the vino,nudge nudge say no more.
          Last edited by George S.; 02-24-2011, 12:12 AM. Reason: edit
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Vangelovski is right in his summation of UMD but you could also add very good at fundraising i think that's all they do.Someone has to pay the bills & salaries to meto.
            I nearly forgot to mention that using words like "roadmap" is a play on words & americanism Talk the talk walk the walk.I'ts just BS for the unsuspecting ezpecially if they are sloshed on the vino,nudge nudge say no more.
            Seriously, does one even need a roadmap to navigate a goat trail...umd love the drama, the spotlight, the cocktail parties and the American style fundraising events, it makes them feel important and relevent when clearly the reality is somewhat different...

Sadly, umd's roadmap is the proverbial, road to nowhere...

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Noone even knows what the Roadmap is. UMD has refused to provide a copy. Have you been reading the thread!?

What is objectionable is that a foreign group with no community support in Australia is speaking to our politicians and telling them that they represent our views when they clearly do not.
              A bit like the MPO in the old days, representing themselves as speaking for Macedonians and on behalf of them. I mean the Bulgarian and Greek government have been doing it for over a century, over the heads of Macedonians. Gruevski is in talks with our enemy over our historical and poltiical identity, even though the Macedonian people are against it. UMD is just another example of an institution claiming to speak for and behalf of all Macedonians, while the average Macedonians gets fked over by these 'representatives' in back room deals. I can only imagine the kind of 'scribbling' Gruevski has penned down as he tinkers with our name. These lunatics must be stopped.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

Maybe a g p s system is what the umd need road maps have been superseeded like Clintons middle East road map ultimately it gets you nowhere

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                  Maybe a g p s system is what the umd need road maps have been superseeded like Clintons middle East road map ultimately it gets you nowhere
                  The umd GPS system is the one that tells you to turn right and over the cliff...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I can hear it now .... Bill Clinton's voice on the UMD GPS.
                    In 300 feet, Turrrrn left at Kowsowvo ... those poorrrrrr Albayynians
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                      Back to Vangelovski instead of the main topic.

UMD President Metodija A. Koloski did not pass on any Roadmap to any elected representatives in Australia. This Roadmap was drafted by UMD Australian Director Ordan Andreevski and his team of Australian-Macedonians, and endorsed by the majority of Australian Macedonian organizations, and supported by many Australian-Macedonian individuals. This Roadmap was also supported and endorsed by the Australian-Macedonian Parliamentary Friendship Group, consisting of Australian Federal Members of Parliament.
                      Adelaide Macedonian Community of SA is not one of them
                      We are Macedonians, and you are not representing us
                      Sick of the bullshit lies
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I can hear it now .... Bill Clinton's voice on the UMD GPS.
                        In 300 feet, Turrrrn left at Kowsowvo ... those poorrrrrr Albayynians
                        What's the bet that umd don't use a TomTom...

Sorry Vangelovski...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Imagine if a TomTom was always guiding UMD.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

After further inquiries, it has come to my attention that the "Macedonian Council of SA" which Meto claims support his "Roadmap" is a one-man band paper organisation headed up by none other than Steve Kostoff. For those unfamiliar with Mr Kostoff, he refers to us as "Slav Macedonians".

South Australian Premier Mike Rann has been accused of marginalising the Macedonian community.

Mr Rann, visiting Greece earlier this month, was quoted in a Greek newspaper saying that neighbouring Macedonia was "as Greek as the Acropolis".

The comment on the heated dispute about history and territory has insulted Steve Kostoff, who represents South Australia's Macedonians.

"The Premier has marginalised our community time and time again, time will show that Mr Rann is incorrect in marginalising the Macedonian community," he said.

Mr Kostoff says Greek and Macedonian cultures are not one and the same and has written to the Premier's office demanding an apology.

"Not only is our culture different but our language and our history, our religion are different. The distinction between what is actually a Slav Macedonian and a Greek is very obvious, particularly to us," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...24/1931850.htm
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                              • Sep 2010

He talks a lot of shit in front of his greek buddies. Why can't he say this in front of the Macedonian community?

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

Canadian Journalists for Free Expression Concerned with Bulgaria

Canadian Journalists for Free Expression (CJFE) is concerned by the confiscation of the daily news bulletin Macedonia Voice by police forces in Bulgaria on January 31, and we call on Bulgarian authorities to fully investigate this matter.

Read full press release:

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X