X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

and Meto has blocked me as my friend on facebook
    Interesting when questions are asked of the UMD, the nominated best promoter for Macedonia deletes people. Perhaps the questions I have asked are not able to be answered. Open, honest and transparent. Bla
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

Hristos se Rodi! Sreken Bozik! Merry Christmas!

Sreken Bozik do site! Merry Christmas!
      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
        interesting, ty
        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Politics is hardly decided over a single word
          Is not the entire dispute all over a single word? Macedonia.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

UMD have played word games the past 6 years hoping people (OVCARI) can't read between the lines .. USA matters the most to them.

SAY NO TO RACISM & ORGANIZATIONS THAT SUPPORT IT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-07-2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

next thing he'll be doing is facebook hackingso that everyone can be his friend for fundraising & membership.
              Last edited by George S.; 01-07-2011, 02:25 PM. Reason: ed
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Interesting when questions are asked of the UMD, the nominated best promoter for Macedonia deletes people. Perhaps the questions I have asked are not able to be answered. Open, honest and transparent. Bla
                I guess Facebook can be used as the ultimate censorship tool...on one hand they can 'promote' all of their 'friends' whilst eliminating all of their critics giving the indifferent a very misleading view of the significance and support that umd enjoys amongst Macedonians and the wider community...

Is there any anti-umd group(s) out there in Facebook-land...?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Facebook hurts the UMD more then it helps - 5,000 people understand them better today.

YouTube - The Guess Who "American woman" Live in Toronto (2003).

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Nimetz convenes new meeting with Macedonian, Greek name negotiators on February 9

New York, 7 January 2011 (MIA) - The UN Secretary General's Personal Envoy for the talks between Greece and Macedonia, Matthew Nimetz, has convened a meeting with representatives of the two parties Adamantios Vasilakis and Zoran Jolevski respectively on February 9 in New York.

Further details about the meeting will be announced closer to the date of the meeting, the UN Spokesman's Office said in a press release.

Macedonia is ready to enter a new round of talks for finding a mutually acceptable solution to the name, says the country's ambassador to the US, Zoran Jolevski, commenting the announcement that after close to one year a new meeting of UN mediator Matthew Nimetz with the negotiators of Greece and Macedonia is to take place in New York.

Few days ago, Greek media, citing governmental sources, said the upcoming meeting in New York would be an 'informal one', aimed to review the positions of both parties. The name row settlement is a prerequisite for Macedonia's NATO, EU membership, Greece says, holding to its position for a name with geographic determinant and overall use. lk/fd/11:01

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post

I'll let Meto and his colleagues "address" your concerns
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-08-2011, 03:23 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

So while nimmetz is pressuring macedonia to capitulate what is the umd doing?? if at all.in the scheme of things unless they wise up & inform Rom govt that tat we the diaspora are not giving jolevski a blank cheque to change the name.So we don't even know what role rge umd is going to play.MK has meto spelt out what he is going to do between now & february 3011???
                      Last edited by George S.; 01-08-2011, 04:02 AM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Whatever, happens with the Greek name issue the UMD will honor it and continue to support the county ie. Demo Republic of Macedonia and when that happens Macedonia will lose the support of all Macedonians not from the Republic.
                        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-08-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                          Whatever, happens with the Greek name issue the UMD will honor it and continue to support the county ie. Demo Republic of Macedonia and when that happens Macedonia will lose the support of all Macedonians not from the Republic.
                          I agree that UMD will support anything thrown on the table, I just don't have any trust in anything that they do, or are involved in.

UMD do not work for the wishes of the Macedonian diaspora or the interests of Macedonians...

UMD are working for somebody elses interests, sometimes those interests are purely personal and associated with the vocational ambitions of their leadership.

I think Macedonians are sometimes a bit slow to react to the realities facing them, the issues with the name are no different...I wouldn't want to have anything to do with UMD if the shit ever hits the fan...

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

FACT

Professional organizations are proactive first and reactive second. UMD, is ALL reactive the past 6 years and the majority of Macedonians have given up waiting for them to
                            wake up.

Letter writing or on-going requests for funding is not the solution to the Greek name problems.
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-08-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Well Meto said the following in Adelaide on the "UMD ideology No-show":

"The Macedonian Government wants it, so the UMD must support them."

I am yet to see the logic with that kind of mentality. In fact, I am sure the Disapora has many reasons to depart from the government's agenda.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Well Meto said the following in Adelaide on the "UMD ideology No-show":

"The Macedonian Government wants it, so the UMD must support them."

I am yet to see the logic with that kind of mentality. In fact, I am sure the Disapora has many reasons to depart from the government's agenda.
                                I see Meto admitted that UMD is a mouthpiece for the Macedonian Government.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X