X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Brandy
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
    Yes, I know for a FACT that more then one UMD member is a Mason. Mason laws are over and above ALL other rules.

CAN YOU SAY AGENDA? NEW WORLD ORDER?
    Kafana - you either read too many books or not enough books.

There are Mason's in most Macedonian organizations in North America - this is well know fact. If what you are saying is true then this is not unique to UMD.

You know that back in the day ( 1960's ) and before many Macedonian men in Toronto were Mason's. You know this - however you throw out the statement to further your agenda of discrediting UMD.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Tom, the UMD days are numbered because of people just like Brandy - killing them with lies!
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
        You know that back in the day ( 1960's ) and before many Macedonian men in Toronto were Mason's. You know this - however you throw out the statement to further your agenda of discrediting UMD.
        Okay, I will give you that because Macedonians and Masons are not new in North America.

MPO HAD THE MOST BACK IN THE DAY NOW UMD ... HAHAHAHA MPO HAS DIED
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Here is another occasion where UMD has met with a US official and claimed to represent "hundreds of thousands" of Macedonians:

and another one:

UMD has a long track record of this.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Here is another occasion where UMD has met with a US official and claimed to represent "hundreds of thousands" of Macedonians:

and another one:

UMD has a long track record of this.
            What is the total paid membership? Rogi? If, I'm not mistaken it's less then 1,000 (Facebook are NOT members)

BRANDY YOU TELL ME HOW MANY PAID? 10,000? 50,000? 100,000?
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

MK,

Last information we had it was 300 worldwide.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

MK,

Last information we had it was 300 worldwide.
                Okay, lets give them credit for another 400 - Around 700

LMFAO (NON FACTOR)

Hey, see how fast the pionitsa fled ... : )

UMD, are not able to promote at United Macedonians or Human Rights functions in Toronto. (Ilinden Picnic). Why? Meto, choose that route (control freaks) and sooner or later Jimmy Daikos will leave and the funds will run dry quickly - he does the running no one else.
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Who's squirming?
                  Meeting with Nimetz in January 2011

The meeting of the mediator in the Greek-Macedonian name row Matthew Nimetz and representatives of both countries Zoran Jolevski and Adamantios Vassilakis could happen in the first half of January. It said Foreign Minister Antonio Milososki yesterday responding to a question by MP Ilija Dimovski from VMRO-DPMNE.

At a session of parliamentary questions, Milososki explained that before one and half months for another reason and occasion phone is discussed with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon when it was pointed out that the Macedonian side has a desire that the process takes place under the auspices of UN mediator Nimitz to get more intensity, ie the Macedonian-Greek dialogue to continue in the UN framework, as it were. Ban Ki-moon expressed confidence that will give impetus to more Nimitz intensity and its involvement in the Macedonian-Greek dialogue.

WHAT IS THE MESSAGE FROM UMD TO NIMETZ? NO COMMENT? KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK?

- Mr. Nimetz, as a Jew you of all people should be apposed to any form of ethnic cleansing. On behalf of the UMD we find your actions totally DISGRACEFUL and call for an immediate end to this Greek process?

Goodman and Goodman
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-03-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    Okay, I will give you that because Macedonians and Masons are not new in North America.

MPO HAD THE MOST BACK IN THE DAY NOW UMD ... HAHAHAHA MPO HAS DIED
                    Thanks for admitting that you were spreading untruthful rumours.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

Thanks for admitting that you were spreading untruthful rumours.
                      Care to make me a bet that the MPO has had the MOST in North America including one family from the UMD back in the day? Do us ALL a favor and stay at Maknews you're (UMD) FN USELESS and can't see past your nose (Washington DC)

Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-03-2011, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Brandy,

Perhaps you should now admit to blindly defending UMD.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Brandy,

Perhaps you should now admit to blindly defending UMD.
                          I'm starting to think he's (Bufis) doing crack 24/7
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-04-2011, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Brandy, did you ONLY join MTO to prove how stupid you really are? You, have ANYTHING to offer other then your blind support for 1 Macedonian Seniors Club? Do you swing? Where do you like to go fishing?

Try your luck here ..

GROUP RATES AVAILABLE

416-274-FUC!

NOTE

Send me your email for a personal copy of "GOATS GONE WILD 2010"
                            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-04-2011, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

delete pls
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-06-2011, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Not only does UMD avoid answering questions they continue to post faceless!

Bog da gi chuva sega!

Why is that even there? There was something to the effect the UMD sponsored a church event when in TRUTH the food was donated by Wimpy's Restaurants Ltd.

Now UMD is involved with church's? Maybe they can just say they'll support ANYONE if they can benefit in some small way - another 10 members
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-06-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X