X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Brandy
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Are you suggesting the UMD would have been truthful and transparent about their membership numbers? Do you think speaking on behalf of 300 members would have made quite the same impact? Remember the good old days when the UMD used to say on forums that they speak only on behalf of their members? I always disagreed because it continues to pretend it represents the entire Macedonian Diaspora .... much less the 500,00 Macedonians in USA.
    Has UMD done a telephone poll? What gave Meto the idea that the Diaspora was for changing the name of Macedonia to get into EU/NATO? As recently as a few weeks ago he gave a big thumbs up to an article that suggested Macedonia needs to get more reasonable about these issues pertaining to our identity. Yet my gut instinct tells me that Macedonia is yet to assert its identity enough. Gut instinct can be a good thing if it is in tune with what the Diaspora wants.
    Risto - all I am saying is that the demand for transparency and truthfulness cuts both ways. Vangelovski's and Kafana's recent posts simply prove my point. They are making grandious statements that have no basis in fact - plain and simple.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
      Majority? Really! Do you have one shread of factual evidence to back up that statement? Have you conducted a telephone poll? Or are you basing your opinion on "gut instinct"?
      United Macedonians is the LARGEST Macedonian organization in the world - next to zero support.

MHRMI and AMHRC have a very solid base - next to zero support

Vinozito strong base in diaspora - next to zero support

OMO Ilinden PIRIN - next to zero support

Ilinden-Tirana Albania - next to zero

Association of Macedonians from Aegean Macedonia Bitola - next to zero support

World Macedonian Congress - zero support

MPO - A little more then all the above combined (11) - (Macedonian Film Festival Toronto)

Brandy, do you ever leave the house?
      What is the average age of people that attend UMD events 30? Well, maybe if you add another 30 (60)

UMD YOUTH N/A aka NO FUTURE
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Mr Brandy the questions you raise are the same questions we have been asking for umd to come clean.You can see they are avoiding answering our questions like hey look at the amount of members or look how much donations have come in.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          Mr Brandy the questions you raise are the same questions we have been asking for umd to come clean.You can see they are avoiding answering our questions like hey look at the amount of members or look how much donations have come in.
          pay no attention to that pionitsa, brain dead - sell out

MY BREAKDOWN IS 100% TRUTH!

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Brandy, this was YOUR question:

Again Tom - are you privy to some insider information you would like to share? Are you aware of a conversation between Nimetz and UMD?
            That conversation was pointed out to you. You made no reference to the half million. As for the half million, I would like you to tell me when UMD has NOT claimed to represent the 500,000 non-existent Macedonian in the US. If you want evidence of UMD claiming to represent 500,000 non existent Macedonians, look no further than this very thread. Trying to squirm out of been shown for the Meto stooge that you are by changing the question after it has been answered reflects more on UMD and its tactics than any supposed "attacks" on it.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-02-2011, 05:13 PM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mr Brandy
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
              pay no attention to that pionitsa, brain dead - sell out

MY BREAKDOWN IS 100% TRUTH!
              MK - can you help me out? Do you have an official statement, press release or published news article that proves your point?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

UMD, have met with Numbnuts more then once and Cvenkovski at least twice - tesko na Makedoncite

YouTube - 'Who the Hell You Think You Are?' Nigel Farage throws egg in Eurocrat faces

THE GAME IS UP!
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  Brandy, this was YOUR question:

That conversation was pointed out to you. You made no reference to the half million. As for the half million, I would like you to tell me when UMD has NOT claimed to represent the 500,000 non-existent Macedonian in the US. If you want evidence of UMD claiming to represent 500,000 non existent Macedonians, look no further than this very thread. Trying to squirm out of been shown for the Meto stooge that you are by changing the question after it has been answered reflects more on UMD and its tactics more than as supposed "attacks" on it.
                  Who's squirming? I have read the half million claim on the forum - I am not denying this. What I am saying is that when you claimed that UMD told Nimetz this you really had no idea - you just made it up.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Who's squirming? I have read the half million claim on the forum - I am not denying this. What I am saying is that when you claimed that UMD told Nimetz this you really had no idea - you just made it up.
                    Okay, WHAT was said? Use two pages to reply here ..

Oh, Brandy you have any idea what the citizens of Makedonija think of the UMD, not the government the citizens?
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2011, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Brandy, your statment is so ridiculous (to those that have followed UMD's "activities") that it would be much easier to answer my question - show me where UMD has NOT claimed it represents 500,000 non-existant Macedonians.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                        • May 2010

Kafana - you have made repeated claims that there is a connection between the Free Mason's and UMD. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Brandy, your statment is so ridiculous (to those that have followed UMD's "activities") that it would be much easier to answer my question - show me where UMD has NOT claimed it represents 500,000 non-existant Macedonians.
                          All I am looking for is accountability when statements are made - that's it. You made a statement that was factually incorrect or at best you are not able to support.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Kafana - you have made repeated claims that there is a connection between the Free Mason's and UMD. Do you have any evidence to support this claim?
                            Yes, I know for a FACT that more then one UMD member is a Mason. Mason laws are over and above ALL other rules.

CAN YOU SAY AGENDA? NEW WORLD ORDER?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

All I am looking for is accountability
                              Then you better quit the UMD today - you're clueless!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

All I am looking for is accountability when statements are made - that's it. You made a statement that was factually incorrect or at best you are not able to support.
                                UMD's Press Release after meeting with Nimitz:
                                UMDiaspora met with United Nations envoy Ambassador Matthew Nimetz to discuss his recent proposal of “Republika Makedonija-Skopje” in hopes of solving the name dispute between the Republic of Macedonia and the Republic of Greece.

NEW YORK - Representative leaders from the Macedonian Diaspora in North America Gligor Tashkovich of New York City, Metodija A. Koloski of the United Macedonian Diaspora in Washington, D.C. and Mark Opashinov of the Macedonian Human Rights Movement of Canada in Toronto met earlier this month with United Nations envoy Ambassador Matthew Nimetz who is responsible for the mediation between the Republic of Greece and the Republic of Macedonia. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss the recent proposal of “Republika Makedonija-Skopje” made by Ambassador Nimetz to be used for bilateral relations between Greece and Macedonia.

The Macedonian Diaspora representatives pointed out to Ambassador Nimetz that in accordance with relevant international norms, the Republic of Macedonia -- as is the case with any other country -- has the right to self-determination, which is enshrined in the United Nations Charter. One of the basic definitions of this right is the right to one’s identity and name. The Republic of Macedonia does not hold nor does it claim to hold exclusive rights over the name Macedonia in geographic, cultural, or historic terms. However, Greece does not have any such exclusive rights either. The representatives further explained that the Republic of Macedonia is neither demanding change nor objecting to the use of the name “Macedonia” to designate Greece’s northern province.

Regarding the name proposal made by Ambassador Nimetz, the representatives pointed out that the proposed name is derogatory and adversely affects Macedonians in Greece. The proposed name would open the doors for Greece to refer to ethnic Macedonians – including those that live in Greece – as “Skopjians,” a term that Macedonians everywhere consider derogatory. The implicit sanction of this term by such a bilateral resolution to the name dispute will have especially harsh consequences for the Macedonians of Greece, as it would legitimize Greece’s official policy of non-recognition and persecution of its sizable ethnic Macedonian national minority.

The Macedonian Diaspora representatives reiterated that the discussions between Greece and Macedonia are about bilateral recognition only, and should neither impact nor impede continued international recognition of the Republic of Macedonia under its constitutional name.

UMD clearly insinuated that it represents the entire Macedonian Diaspora of North America (including Canada because the MHRMI was there). It is a well established fact that UMD claims there are 500,000 Macedonians in the US and seeing as UMD here claims to be the representative of the Macedonian Diaspora, and not its members, it is quite clear which non-existent people it is claiming to represent.

Comment

Working...
                                X