X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

Meto, how many FREE Masons have donated to the UMD?
    It really does matter if they do so just take a guess how many you think? Are you yourself a Mason? If not. have you ever been asked to join?
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-28-2010, 08:20 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Meto,

Before I go further into your post, UMD has defended Albanian terrorist groups at the time of the encyclopedia fiasco. YOU and UMD have also consistently defended the Framework Agreement.

Here is a reference point on UMD policy:

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/305/51/ Comment: In this letter the UMD make reference to the American policy on having Macedonia admitted to NATO by the 'provisional reference' with the acronym 'f.y.r.o.m', as per the Interim Accord, which the UMD believe had "normalized relations" between Macedonia and Greece.

It seems that some of your views have changed since 2004.
      Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-28-2010, 08:31 PM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

In 2001, Albanian extremists attacked Macedonian police officers and burned villages, demanding more rights in education, employment, and political representation
        This quote is so 'forgiving' that those not associated with Macedonia could almost read this and believe the Albanians were Just in their actions. It essentially translates to "The poor Albanians were so oppressed that they were driven to an extreme situation". In fact, this quote inadvertently provides a misguided justification of Albanian terrorism in Macedonia.

It is completely separated from the truth; the goal of a Greater Albania. This goal was mentioned as much, if not more by the Albanian terrorists and their supporters, with various 'Greater Albania' maps and designs promoted by the terrorists, carried by the terrorists and their spokespersons and openly and publicly displayed in their videos / press-conferences for the Macedonian, Albanian and international media.

But this quote was written to be politically correct, so as not to harm relations with the National Albanian American Council (NAAC), a relationship which was 'recommended' by highly placed contacts (in fact it was a suggestion of the State Department, as well as the UK Mission to the UN), and the opportunity for some 'joint PR'.
        Last edited by Rogi; 12-28-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

guys, the last UMD post was not made by meto - a board defender who is not doing any better, making it even worse
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-28-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

Macedonia Compromises оn Name, Identity, Language

READ Now: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/M...id=qfLoZ_ueonw
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post

Macedonia Compromises оn Name, Identity, Language
              How did you figure this out after 6 years? How will more money help the UMD, Soros style and buy results?

WORLD MACEDONIAN DIASPORA
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-29-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

don't worry we know you have allready compromised & just spreading your fundraising bs.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Meto,

You are asking for funds, but you don't want to tell us HOW these funds will be utilised to defend Macedonia's name. How well do you think this bodes with principles of transparency and accountability?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Perhaps the UMD can set up an "Macedonian Orphans Fund" as well. It tugs at the heart strings. Or even the "Macedonian Puppy Fund". Every dollar you contribute will go to these funds after some administrative fees are deducted.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

The UMD are very similar to television evangelist whereas if you continue to send money you will be saved and go to their heaven - The US Department of State

Tales from the Crypt

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Keep on joking - while you all sit and do nothing from your chairs, UMD is working for the cause...
                        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Is the UMD cause the same as the Macedonian Cause as defined on this forum?
                          Where does it differ?
                          How do you reconcile that with your previously confirmed willingness to change the name of Macedonia for the purposes of entry into NATO/EU?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Keep on joking - while you all sit and do nothing from your chairs, UMD is working for the cause...
                            Meto, working for your own cause is not the same as working for the Macedonian cause.

What is not a joke is how you plan to use the funds that you are asking members of the public to donate. How does any organisation in its right mind ask for public funds without first explaining how those funds will be used!? For example, will they be used to pay your salary so that you can work for YOUR cause?

The AMHRC recently asked members of the public to donate to their organisation. However, they made it very clear that these funds would be used for a public advertising campaign in Macedonia to exlain to people why the negotiations need to end. If memory serves correct, they even provided a copy of the advertisement at the time they called for donations so that everyone was clear on what they are donating to.

All you have done is insinuate the France, Germany and South Africa (of all places) will recognise Macedonia's state name if you recieve the necessary funds by 31 December. HOW? What exactly will these funds be used for?
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 12-29-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Vangelovski - results speak louder than words. :-)
                              Without the financial support of Toronto UMD would have raised maybe $500 in total yet you continue to avoid most of the things I have told you the past 6 years and it really shows.

You told me there was going to be a full UMD board in Toronto 6 months ago (lie) yet you choose to open one in Australia first and soon the Macedonians of Toronto will make you pay for your stupidity.

Support won't last forever the way you operate your private company.
                              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 12-29-2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

You are asking funds for the macedonian cause according to you.You haven't explained what the macedonian cause is by your definition it could involve you in the name change negotiations.Do you really beleive that people will donate yo you just because you said without explaining fully the macedonian cause.It's a case of saying one thing & doing another.
                                Last edited by George S.; 12-29-2010, 10:42 PM. Reason: ed
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X