X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Meto,

Are you taking your medication? How "large" a part did UMD play in any of these? [insert cheap slogan here]!
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

UMD played no role whatsoever in the Diaspora's right to vote, or at least, their role was as important as that of every Macedonian individual in the Diaspora who wrote letters to the Macedonian Government asking for the Diaspora to be given it's right to vote.

That is a policy which VMRO-DPMNE has had as part of it's platform from well before UMD existed. That party consults heavily with it's Foreign Committee's which were most instrumental in pushing for the Diaspora-voting policy to be pushed to the forefront.

It's not right to be claiming undue credit.
      Last edited by Rogi; 12-27-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

This is nothing but another shameless attempt by Meto to claim credit for activities he played no role in, in order to build up a CV based on pure delusion and fantasy.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
          So that is why we need your donations by December 31. Here is the link for donations
          I could have sworn the donations were for the "Baba & Dedo fund". Which seemed like a reasonable initiative. Now it appears the donations (and most definitely the $25,000 from the mysterious benefactor) are not necessarily for that purpose.

Am I the only one confused by this?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            I could have sworn the donations were for the "Baba & Dedo fund". Which seemed like a reasonable initiative. Now it appears the donations (and most definitely the $25,000 from the mysterious benefactor) are not necessarily for that purpose.

Am I the only one confused by this?
            Now that you mention it...

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Can ANYONE list one (or a few) things the UMD has done the past 6 years that followed any country's foreign policy?
              The UMD and/or its president agreed that Macedonia needs to be "more reasonable" if it wanted to get into NATO.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

We've raised $1,020 for the Baba and Dedo Fund if you click on the letter and link provided. UMD will donate $2,500 of its funds towards this project, we need to raise $1,380 for the Baba and Dedo Fund. All of this money will also be matched by the grant. :-)

Rogi - UMD held numerous meetings with Macedonian government officials about this, including before VMRO DPMNE came into the government seat, in January 2006 in Washington, D.C., and every time VMRO DPMNE representatives came to the U.S. and Canada to Macedonian conventions. Also, UMD met with then-Foreign Minister Mitreva and encouraged this back in 2005. We are glad Prime Minister Gruevski's government made the right decision. UMD does not take full credit, only a portion. As can you and others who have advocated for this.
                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

France, Germany, and South Africa are next. :-)

So that is why we need your donations by December 31. Here is the link for donations: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/O...id=Ng1O9ZFWKhk
                  Meto, do you plan on bribing these states with $25,000 to recognise Macedonia's state name? Did they specifically ask for the money by 31 December?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Rogi - UMD held numerous meetings with Macedonian government officials about this, including before VMRO DPMNE came into the government seat, in January 2006 in Washington, D.C., and every time VMRO DPMNE representatives came to the U.S. and Canada to Macedonian conventions. Also, UMD met with then-Foreign Minister Mitreva and encouraged this back in 2005. We are glad Prime Minister Gruevski's government made the right decision. UMD does not take full credit, only a portion. As can you and others who have advocated for this.
                    Meto, are you really this naive or is it the delusional fantasy? Considering its been part of DPMNE's party program prior to UMD even existing, that would indicate that they already made the decision to go ahead with diaspora voting. How could UMD possibly impact on a decision already made? Do you own a time machine?

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

UMD does not intend to bribe anyone like the Greeks. If you read the e-mail it says UMD needs to raise $25,000 by December 31, to get a $25,000 donation, which totals $50,000.

You probably will not donate so we appreciate you ignoring the above. :-)

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

UMD does not intend to bribe anyone like the Greeks. If you read the e-mail it says UMD needs to raise $25,000 by December 31, to get a $25,000 donation, which totals $50,000.

You probably will not donate so we appreciate you ignoring the above. :-)
                        Who said anything about bribing the Greeks? It was a specific question in relation to the states that YOU mentioned, namely, France, Germany and South Africa. How exactly is $50,000 going to get them to recognise Macedonia's state name, which YOU stated was the reason you need the money by 31 December?

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

Vangelovski - results speak louder than words. :-)

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Vangelovski - results speak louder than words. :-)
                            Which results? You have claimed credit for actions you had nothing to do with and now you're giving a "results speak louder than words" comeback??? Is this part of your new page, forget what was written previously tactic?

Meto, will the $50,000 be used to get France, Germany and South Africa to recognise Macedonia's state name as YOU claimed above?

Or will it be used towards paying your salary for 2011?

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

What don't you understand about results speak louder than words? You are an educated chap, it should be clear to you, you were part of some of these results in the earlier years, but seems you forget, including the UMD petition signed by over 85,000 people online. (No other organization has been able to do that before) No need to get into this though as you are blinded by hatred towards UMD.

The $50,000 will be used towards advocacy efforts to help get more countries to recognize Macedonia including France, Germany, South Africa, and add Australia on the list, as with the size of the Macedonian community in Australia this should be a no-brainer, a given. UMD has several plans in store for the first quarter of 2011, but those will be made public in 2011, stay tuned.

The last few days a lot of Australians have been donating to UMD. Thank you Macedonians in Australia!

A full financial report for 2009 and 2010 will be made public to UMD members and donors in early 2011.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

What don't you understand about results speak louder than words? You are an educated chap, it should be clear to you, you were part of some of these results in the earlier years, but seems you forget, including the UMD petition signed by over 85,000 people online. (No other organization has been able to do that before) No need to get into this though as you are blinded by hatred towards UMD.

The $50,000 will be used towards advocacy efforts to help get more countries to recognize Macedonia including France, Germany, South Africa, and add Australia on the list, as with the size of the Macedonian community in Australia this should be a no-brainer, a given. UMD has several plans in store for the first quarter of 2011, but those will be made public in 2011, stay tuned.

The last few days a lot of Australians have been donating to UMD. Thank you Macedonians in Australia!

A full financial report for 2009 and 2010 will be made public to UMD members and donors in early 2011.
                                Meto,

The question is which of YOUR "results" are speaking louder than which "words"??? The "results" you have claimed so far are not yours, so how are YOUR "results" speaking louder than anyone's "words"?

YOU insinuated that France, Germany and South Africa would recognise Macedonia's state name if you collected $50,000 by 31 December. Are you now backing down from that claim?

By the way, what did happen with that petition? Why was it never used for at least four years? Or do you just keep it tucked away so you can now claim UMD has 85,000 "associates"?

Comment

Working...
                                X