Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

The biggest i noticed is the snow job offered to the diaspora that they will be offered to vote.Priminister gruevski on being elected promissed a vote for the diaspora.It's taken since 2006
    & all they could say the diaspora could vote but they have to have passports first.Greece automatically recognizes it's citizens abroad.Greece even recognizes those that aren't born even in greece & asks them for military service.My point is the diaspora has not been asked to contribute by having a say in all sorts of things on the flag or even on the name.Has anyone taken time out to examine the Macedonian Government couldn't care less what the diaspora think.More to the point no one cares or notices what the fuck is going on especially when there's wholesale sell out on the name.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      See the latest in Macedonia about UMD's statement: http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/New...tIzdanie=22141
      Once again the message you deliver is tainted. Do you mean "Suspension" or "END" forever? At some point in time would the UMD consider resuming the talks to find a solution?

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Never, mind that paper (useless) get working on a memo to Obama, UN, NATO and the EU and tell them if the only way Macedonia is to be excepted into NATO and the EU is by a forced name change then we wish to END the name talks forever. Failure to do that SIMPLE task means you may be seeking another line of work shortly.
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-24-2010, 01:01 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

I looked at the wensite & i come with the feeling that nothing is being done.There is a saying all talk & no action.The macedonian language term situation where the term is meant to be done away.What has umd done to stop that.Obviously the greeks have lobbied hard & won out to destroy us further.Also what's done apart from a few letters no one has really done anything.I think despite all the sayings of not supporting a name change there are signs that they favour some kind of appeasment & that does get back to the name change.UmD stop bullshitting & get out there & do a proper job of representation so far Its more of an armchair representationTHe proof is both in the action & inaction.
        Last edited by George S.; 11-24-2010, 12:54 PM. Reason: ed
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Forever

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
          Once again the message you deliver is tainted. Do you mean "Suspension" or "END" forever? At some point in time would the UMD consider resuming the talks to find a solution?

Can you do me a HUGE favor? Never, mind that paper (useless) get working on a memo to Obama, UN, NATO and the EU and tell them if the only way Macedonia is to be excepted into NATO and the EU is by a forced name change then we wish to END the name talks forever. Failure to do that SIMPLE task means you may be seeking another line of work shortly.
          Forever. Macedonia only.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Forever. Macedonia only.
            PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE START USING THAT WORD AND NEVER USE THE WORD SUSPEND IN THIS CASE!!!

Can you make another memo and address it to everyone holding us back starting with Obama? It's not that hard, if that's what it will take to become a member then we DEMAND an END of talks forever and will seek other options.

YouTube - Lui Temelkovski - Macedonia should go on the offensive .flv

If the Macedonian government or organizations go against our wishes they will pay a heavy price!
            Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-24-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

See the latest in Macedonia about UMD's statement: http://www.novamakedonija.com.mk/New...tIzdanie=22141
              Now account for the contradictions and duplicity in those statements!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Meto,

Is this some sort of a joke? Are you trying to be a clown? Do you even read anything that is posted here? You're using the very issues we are criticising UMD about to demonstrate to us that UMD is not a sellout. You're only entrenching that view even further. I have to admit that it is very fitting for your photo to appear next to those of Frckoski, Maleski and Nikolovski. A testament to the group of vassals that you belong to.
                Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-24-2010, 08:46 PM.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  Now account for the contradictions and duplicity in those statements!
                  The heading speaks volumes and I can only guess that what Meto really told them was taken out of context (opposite) because the heading reads "The halt would be a suicide move"

Does anyone have a clue what the UMD is supporting, against, buying or selling these days?

Oh, please support the UMD with a donation today - CLICK HERE

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    Meto,

Is this some sort of a joke? Are you trying to be a clown? Do you even read anything that is posted here? You're using the very issues we are criticising UMD about to demonstrate to us that UMD is not a sellout. You're only entrenching that view even further. I have to admit that it is very fitting for your photo to appear next to those of Frckoski, Maleski and Nikolovski. A testament to the group of vassals that you belong to.

Check this out, this is the statement of Frckovski today:

- Спорот со Грција треба да се реши, и тоа е можно. Значи, треба промена на референцата ПЈРМ без задирање во идентитетот, јазикот и без промена на Уставот - го повторува Фрчкоски својот став.

And 5 years ago:

За името нема место за компромис. Проблемот околу името е што немаме што да дадеме, тоа ни е. Едно име имаме. Нимиц не разбира дека тоа не е прашање за име, туку за идентитет.

Да се нотифицира генералниот секретар на ОН дека нашето уставно име е Република Македонија и ако се нафатиме и да предложиме Резолуција во Советот за безбедност. Политички, потоа, треба да извршиме притисок за признавање на уставното име во Советот на Европа и во Европската унија, - е идејата на Фрчкоски.

MHRMI and AMHRC Condemn Greece's Continued Blacklisting of Ethnic Macedonians Toronto, Canada and Melbourne, Australia (December 22, 2009) -- Greece continues to blacklist Macedonians who are active in human rights organizations abroad or who are political refugees*. The latest reported incident occurred on December 19,

What I want to point out in his recent statement that : we should replace the provisional reference, is another MANIPULATION because the reference IS NOT OUR NAME and IT'S NOT THE SUBJECT of this negotiations about the name of our state.

This is intended to confuse the people to think we are talking about replacing the provisional reference and not the name, in order to get wider acceptance as a result of the desinformation and media propaganda.

What concern the UMD I already gave my insights earlier on this thread, which never got the response from UMD, however I will try to point out the posibile aim of the latest article in NovaMakedonija:

UMD is trying to play the 'hardliner' in this tragocomedy where the three other participants are the 'voice of mind' and the epilogue will be marginalization the 'patriots' and victory for the 'intelectuals' who will be perceived as the reasonable and convincing in their opinions.

It's like a puppet-show where UMD purpose in it is to be the 'victim' of it, a very nice set up for manipulation.

That is visible even in the title alone:

Прекинот би бил самоубиствен потег - The cessation would be a suicidal move

CLEARLY CALLING FOR CONTINUATION
                    Last edited by Bratot; 11-25-2010, 03:18 AM.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

My head is spinning, the constant contradictions, cessation, suspension, suicide? Which is it?
                      I know
                      STOP. WALK AWAY> IGNORE> SAY NO TO NEGOTIATIONS
                      It is becoming cumbersome, like a merry go round, we are all in kindergarten and spinning around the posy, what an absolute joke
                      Playing games with our identity
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

The UMD is either the voice of the Government or else it is trying to sound like the Macedonian goverment. Either way, they are insipid.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

NATO Disappoints Again on Macedonia

Turkish Coalition of America: http://tc-america.org/NATO_Disappoin...Macedonia.html
                          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

UMD, you have one thread to post on. Please do not post any new threads anywhere else. Thanks
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Onur, any idea why the president of the TCA is not Turkish?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

UMD, is nothing more then a self appointed messenger service for Washington DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X