X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZAS
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
    Why join an anti-Macedonian organization ?

UMD support the negotiations, therefore they support Greece within that framework. They support our admission into NATO as FYROM.

Many good Macedonians (and bad) have been sucked in by organizations such as this one, before. It represents its members ! Not the Macedonian diaspora. Their vision for Macedonia should be what is concerning us - what they want for Macedonia 1) E.U and NATO Membership, and 2) How to get there. Negotiating our Macedonian Nationality, and even changing it, argue UMD, is the ONLY way.
    The UMD should have that SVINYA Lube Boskovski as their head he stands for exactly the same THING.

Comment

• ZAS
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      You know what i'm talking about, you seem to know 'insider' information about sensitive topics that you don't wish to elaborate on (even though you are the one who mentioned them in the first place), at least you seem to think so. You must be a heavy 'playa' (there you go RtG) in the game mate, with your non-compromising attitude and your connections you'd make the perfect candidate for UMD representative, don't you reckon?
      No I don't reckon SOM, infact I take that as a insult.
      Why dont you JOIN this great GROUP.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

ZAS, why don't you come clean?
        You seem to be pushing some kind of agenda.
        Your attitude is far from refreshing and we are getting a little tired of your innuendo.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
          The UMD should have that SVINYA Lube Boskovski as their head he stands for exactly the same THING.
          ZAS I suggest you do your own research on the UMD instead of blindly agreeing with Pelister. Because then you will see that his interpretation of the UMD is misleading.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

UMD Announces 2009 Macedonian Heritage Scholarship Recipients

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is pleased to announce that Mr. Michael Culkoff, Ms. Ana Gicova, and Ms. Diana Popstefanova are the recipients of UMD’s 1st Macedonian Heritage Scholarship.
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

can someone who knows please explain what's it about?What do these scholarships mean?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Quite frankly Paul, I am getting very tired of your slanderous and libelous remarks, all of which are without basis.

What is it you actually seek to achieve, besides working to destroy a Macedonian organisation that supports Macedonian orphans, organises scholarships for Macedonian students, organises Macedonian cultural events, supports Macedonian rights activists in Macedonia's neighbouring countries, raises the awareness of various Governments and NGO's about the Tragedy of the Macedonian child refugee's and Macedonian genocide, continues to urge the Macedonian Government to end the negotiations and failing that makes it clear that even the consideration of a name change is unacceptable, urges various other Governments to end their support of the anti-Macedonian agenda of Greece and works in the interests of the Macedonian cause in the best way it knows how (albeit not perfect, but it is growing, maturing and improving).
                Last edited by Rogi; 11-10-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                  a Macedonian organisation that supports Macedonian orphans, organises scholarships for Macedonian students, organises Macedonian cultural events, supports Macedonian rights activists in Macedonia's neighbouring countries, raises the awareness of various Governments and NGO's about the Tragedy of the Macedonian child refugee's and Macedonian genocide, continues to urge the Macedonian Government to end the negotiations and failing that makes it clear that even the consideration of a name change is unacceptable, urges various other Governments to end their support of the anti-Macedonian agenda of Greece and works in the interests of the Macedonian cause in the best way it knows how (albeit not perfect, but it is growing, maturing and improving).
                  Lets hope we can confirm how it feels about the Macedonian Cause. I don't feel I am being misled about the rest of the text I have included above .
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                    • Oct 2009

Please click on the link to learn more.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

ZAS is all over the place, a few weeks ago he was calling Pelister a Slavist now he pretends to be his friend.

What's your agenda ZAS?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Stojan Georgiev from Bulgaria

See his speech on YouTube. Stojan Georgiev has been jailed twice for 4 years at a time in Bulgarian prisons for advocating for rights of Macedonians in Bulgaria. See his speech on YouTube: YouTube - Speech of Stojan Georgiev During Human Rights Luncheon UMD Global Conference 2009

Also, see Joseph Grieboski, two-time nominatee for Nobel Peace Prize for his Institute's work on religion, speak about Macedonian human rights: YouTube - Speech of Joseph Grieboski at UMD Global Conference 2009

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Please consider using subtitles.
                          And maybe don't film it from the kitchen next time ... I could barely hear the speakers over the clatter of cutlery.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

You can hear the Pajnci being hit quite clearly

Why would you need subtitles?? Because of the poor sound quality?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I was listening through my office computer and it was difficult to decipher some of the speech.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• ZAS
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                ZAS is all over the place, a few weeks ago he was calling Pelister a Slavist now he pretends to be his friend.

What's your agenda ZAS?
                                SOM my agenda was SPELT OUT in my FIRST post, and I have no reason to derail myself.
                                ANYONE who works against my NATION is a PREDAVNIK and i will do my best to DESTROY.
                                AT the moment the latest TRAITOR is that BASTARD Boskovski, may he ROT in HELL.
                                He was one that had me FOOLED and I even paid some money to his BRAT Lube group, what a waste.
                                But to hell with him.
                                I have no BEEF with the UMD SOM, i just read Pelister's post and added that SVINYATA LUBE BOSKOVSKI IZDAYNIKOT stands for the same thing, I did not agree with Pelister, I still dont.

Comment

Working...
                                X