X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMDiaspora.org
    • Oct 2009

Latest Greek drama: http://www.elora.gr/portal/national-...11-03-18-25-44

Translation into English: http://translate.google.com/translat...11-03-18-25-44
    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      Meto,

You backed down when the Greeks complained about the Sonce on your original visa card. Why should we believe that you will hold out now?

Also, whats with this posting of articles that show Greeks criticising UMD? Do you think it provides you with some sort of legitimacy? If you want legitimacy, you may want to think about pro-Macedonian policies.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
        • Oct 2009

Vangelovski - if only we weren't diplomatic. :-)

When did UMD back down? Give us a date and time?
        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
          SoM - before you shoot your mouth off and question these peoples respectability maybe you should figure out who they are.
          I know exactly who they are you apologetic fool, perhaps the next time you decide to shoot your mouth off, you will consider doing it where it's acceptable practice. By the way, which one is you in the photo?
          I am Canadian-Macedonian and seeing our community meeting with the Prime Minister is a wonderful thing to see. It wasn't always like this for us - the previous Liberal government practically ignored us and sided with the Greeks on everything. When Harper recognized Macedonia the Greeks sent 40 busloads of protesters to Ottawa amongst many other actions.
          Excellent news, it really is. Is the UMD responsible for Canada's recognition of Macedonia? I don't think so. Oh that's right, they awarded Harper the "Goce Delcev award", all because he decided to treat us decently. Whatever, that doesn't really bother me. The problem here is - to ignorant clowns like you, one good thing can be used to counter 10 wrong things. Now you and Meto can go back to arguing for Macedonia's entry into the EU and NATO via a name change.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            Vangelovski - if only we weren't diplomatic. :-)

When did UMD back down? Give us a date and time?
            You had a Visa card with the sonce on it, the Greeks made a complaint and now you don't have one? Where is the Visa card with the sonce?

It seems your mentor didn't learn much from his own attempt to control the diaspora and promote anti-Macedonian views - he's giving you the same old tired advice.
            Last edited by Vangelovski; 11-03-2010, 08:34 PM.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mr Brandy
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              I know exactly who they are you apologetic fool, perhaps the next time you decide to shoot your mouth off, you will consider doing it where it's acceptable practice. By the way, which one is you in the photo?

Excellent news, it really is. Is the UMD responsible for Canada's recognition of Macedonia? I don't think so. Oh that's right, they awarded Harper the "Goce Delcev award", all because he decided to treat us decently. Whatever, that doesn't really bother me. The problem here is - to ignorant clowns like you, one good thing can be used to counter 10 wrong things. Now you and Meto can go back to arguing for Macedonia's entry into the EU and NATO via a name change.
              SoM - Ha ha - good one - just an FYI I'm not in the photo but I wish I was - it would have been an honour to meet a Prime Minister that not only recognized us but also someone that I respect regarding many domestic issues. Maybe you should be glad that politicians in this part of the commonwealth treat Macedonians with the diginity and respect they deserve. In Australia we have Mike Rann's of the world ( that I am sure some Macedonians help vote in ) and if that weren't bad enough we have ethnic Macedonians mayors kissing Greek flags. Maybe the Austalian-Macedonians that voted him in should sit that mayor down and have a fucking chat.

I never said that UMD was responsible for Canada's recognition of Macedonia - you should re-read my post. There are many groups and individuals that contributed towards this - the Canadian members of the UMD only rank amongst them. The UMD have been advocating in Ottawa educating parliamentarians about Macedonian issues - I am glad they are. The UMD doesn't advocate a name change for Macedonia and nor do I - why don't your read their website where all this information is posted.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Brandy,

UMD has not only advocated for a name change, but provided its own proposals (Democratic Republic of Macedonia) and supported other proposals (Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)). You are aware of these because we have discussed them before.

Further, UMD continues to support the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement. This is where the real problem lies. These two treasonous agreements have deconstructed Macedonian freedom and there can be no progress until they are removed. UMD support for them shows that it is nothing but a mouthpiece for vassal politics.

Your respect for Harper regarding his views on domestic issues was not in question. What is in question is that Harper only did what he was morally obliged to do. He has not done anything 'above and beyond' what is morally expected of him.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski
                  What is in question is that Harper only did what he was morally obliged to do. He has not done anything 'above and beyond' what is morally expected of him.
                  Exactly! However, UMD want to kiss his arse for calling us Macedonians.
                  Originally posted by Brandy
                  In Australia we have Mike Rann's of the world ( that I am sure some Macedonians help vote in ) and if that weren't bad enough we have ethnic Macedonians mayors kissing Greek flags. Maybe the Austalian-Macedonians that voted him in should sit that mayor down and have a fucking chat.
                  Don't use profanity in that way, it doesn't make you any less of an apologist, tough guy. With regard to the above, I agree on all points, well, almost all of them. In Australia we have the strongest Greek Diaspora group in the world, they are much more numerous and influental than they are in Canada. Was there a reason why you felt the need to add the 'ethnic' prefix before the Macedonian name when making reference to the mayor kissing a Greek flag? Are you afraid there would be some confusion? Sounds very 'greek' of you.
                  I never said that UMD was responsible for Canada's recognition of Macedonia - you should re-read my post.
                  I never said you did - perhaps you should re-read mine.
                  The UMD doesn't advocate a name change for Macedonia and nor do I......
                  Don't come here and blatantly lie like a typical pathetic apologist. The UMD's treachery has been cited here time and again. This is what we have come to expect from your UMD goons who think they can speak on behalf of the Macedonian Diaspora:
                  We have to be realistic, Macedonia if it wants to join NATO and EU it has to join under a modified name for those organizations only.
                  People in Macedonia dying and starving or “Democratic Republic of Macedonia”?
                  Scare-mongering opportunists.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• stravdziger
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post

Your respect for Harper regarding his views on domestic issues was not in question. What is in question is that Harper only did what he was morally obliged to do. He has not done anything 'above and beyond' what is morally expected of him.
                    Vangelovski, I'm interested to know... who do you think UMD should give its awards to, seeing as the PM up in Canada is so unworthy?

(Or, maybe you think they should simply stop advocating for Macedonia with the world's power brokers, and become internet trolls that specialize is spitting poison, like you are?)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Hey, screwdriver, why is it that whenever one UMD apologist re-appears at the MTO they are followed by their fellow apologists (you, for example)? Do all of you clowns live in Meto's basement and share the one PC?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Screwdriver,

Personally, I would have given the "Goce Delcev" award to the AMHRC for decades of dedicated work.

Secondly, yes, I would like UMD to stop "advocating" their anti-Macedonian views.

Comment

• stravdziger
                          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Exactly! However, UMD want to kiss his arse for calling us Macedonians.

Don't use profanity in that way, it doesn't make you any less of an apologist, tough guy.
                          ha... those boys have nothing to apologize for, and what you call "kissing arse"is actually powerful advocacy with top level access, and it makes the Greeks piss their pants

With regard to the above, I agree on all points, well, almost all of them. In Australia we have the strongest Greek Diaspora group in the world, they are much more numerous and influental than they are in Canada.
                          what total garbage... talk about being an "apologist" what a pathetic excuse for someone who has no intention of doing any work for the Macedonian cause that has value. Don't run your mouth about what is impossible, Soldier, just get organized and get to work

Was there a reason why you felt the need to add the 'ethnic' prefix before the Macedonian name when making reference to the mayor kissing a Greek flag? Are you afraid there would be some confusion? Sounds very 'greek' of you.
                          ha, nice mislead, very creative.... congratulations on your flag kissing mayor, what a pathetic excuse for a Macedonian. it must be "strong Greek Diaspora" who are much more influential than elsewhere...

Don't come here and blatantly lie like a typical pathetic apologist. The UMD's treachery has been cited here time and again. This is what we have come to expect from your UMD goons who think they can speak on behalf of the Macedonian Diaspora:

well, yes, your ranting against UMD has indeed been cited time and again, but the number of repetitions doesn't make your diatribes any more true... no one suits the term "goon" better than you

Comment

• stravdziger
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Screwdriver,

Personally, I would have given the "Goce Delcev" award to the AMHRC for decades of dedicated work.

Secondly, yes, I would like UMD to stop "advocating" their anti-Macedonian views.
                            Yes, yes, I know you work for AMHRC, but that's not what I meant. What I'm interested to know is: don't you think there is a responsibility for a group such as UMD or AMHRC or whoever to reach out to those in power, to try to work with and influence those in power who align themselves responsibly regarding Macedonia, as well as resist those who ally themselves with Macedonia's enemy? The negative reinforcement strategy alone is not nearly as effective as a carrot and stick approach. As for anti-Macedonian views, the only one espousing those is you and your mates. Macedonian groups need to cooperate and respect each other, but you save your angry rants exclusively for the UMD, it is very suspicious.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

just saying ..

we have brandy and a screwdriver so could a bj be far behind?
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by stravdziger View Post
                                ha... those boys have nothing to apologize for, and what you call "kissing arse"is actually powerful advocacy with top level access, and it makes the Greeks piss their pants
                                Harper acted with human decency by recognising Macedonia, and the UMD kissed his arse. Dance around it however you want.
                                Don't run your mouth about what is impossible, Soldier, just get organized and get to work
                                Where did I say it was impossible? What do you know about our activities here, and what we are planning? Absolutely nothing. Perhaps you need to sit back down on your screwdriver and have another sip of brandy.
                                congratulations on your flag kissing mayor
                                Not in my city chump, but I am sure the Macedonians in Rockdale will address this issue with him.
                                but the number of repetitions doesn't make your diatribes any more true...
                                Are you kidding me, or are you just a complete idiot that is incapable of digesting the truth? How could I be the liar when I am directly citing your boss??
                                We have to be realistic, Macedonia if it wants to join NATO and EU it has to join under a modified name for those organizations only.

Am I lying, or are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X