Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

am concerned with the survey, what does our political preferences eg, votes for the Greens need to be disclosed to the UMD for starters.
    Anyone that does not agree with the Australian political system which is sorely outdated under the auspices of British colonisation and the legal system cannot answer the survey, who will they disclose this information too?
    There may be public servant Macedonians that have to be apolitical, and this would preclude anyone from completing their surveys.
    If such disclosure is to be requested from this "roadmap", then I would ask the same from the UMD in their openness and accountability in regard to questions Vangelovski posed requesting financials, which they have not answered.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

It is being run by the Australian Research Council, it is a major research project (to the tune of ~$1m) into Australia's ethnic communities and the Macedonian community will be one of the 5 studied.

I believe the Macedonian Government has also put some money, albeit nominal, toward this research project.

I also believe that upon hearing that the 'Macedonian' community is one of the communities to be involved in the study, the Greek community (and Gov) withdrew from the project (they were to be one of the other communities).

I think it is a very worthy research project and something that can in future be used, and will likely be used (whether by our community, or by others, depending on the content) in future lobbying efforts.

Let me put it another way - like it or not, the research is going ahead and will perhaps carry some weight when complete, so I think it is therefore important that its' content be right on the mark through involvement of the Macedonian community, rather than us having a completely dismissive and thus non-involved position on this, which could end up biting us all on the arse in the end.
      Last edited by Rogi; 09-05-2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Currency Trader View Post

P.s A girl - and her name is "Leona"
        CT, Neka e ziva i zdrava kerkickata tvoja

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

blessings of health and good fortune for your little one CT
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, shrink the size of your signature. And don't refer to Aleksandrov's signature, it is for a particular purpose that the MTO supports strongly.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, Who said anything about Aleksandrov's signature?
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I was pre-empting a stupid comparison from you. Are you going to shrink your signature or are you going to test my patience also?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Its already done

From size 5 to size 3

How can you accuse me for something i didnt even say??

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I have reduced it to size 2. Leave it as is.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

i got no problem with that

Im just shocked you'd accuse me for making a stupid comparison when i never even mentioned anybody elses signature.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I'm glad, Prolet, go and tell juzhni about it, he might want to bodge up another informator article that nobody reads.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post

I can't stress how important Australia is in the overall success of your organization. Planning committee's are for "planning" and don't have the same effect as a full fledge country board. Once you allow Australia, Canada and Germany to promote themselves you may find that the result will be much better when they deal directly with people they know and see regularly rather then "tia dece ot america".

Having said that I think you really need to understand that you must represent the wishes of the Macedonian diaspora and not the Republic of Macedonia, US Government, UN, NATO or the EU - PRIORITY is DIASPORA

NGO's, speak on behalf of their people 100% of the time, no one else matters.
                          Meto, did you forget about this reply?
                          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

SOM, Who's Juzhni?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Playing stupid again, are we? Go and consult your circus at informator.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Playing stupid again, are we? Go and consult your circus at informator.
                                not pleased with nikola either, prolet that guy likes to use people - never going to pull that shit with me
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 09:21 AM.
                                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X