Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

ok, ok Buktop. You don't want to touch on what Meto said. You might be in shock and disbelief aswell.

Let me ask you something else in all seriousness.

Where do you stand on this negotiation issue?
    Should we stop these negotiations?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      ok, ok Buktop. You don't want to touch on what Meto said. You might be in shock and disbelief aswell.

Let me ask you something else in all seriousness.

Where do you stand on this negotiation issue?
      Should we stop these negotiations?
      To tell you the truth, I don't believe you can call what we are doing "negotiations". Talking isn't really detrimental when you consider the current administration knows they will be assassinated if they go through with any sort of name change. That's what I call "checks and balances"
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        To tell you the truth, I don't believe you can call what we are doing "negotiations". Talking isn't really detrimental when you consider the current administration knows they will be assassinated if they go through with any sort of name change. That's what I call "checks and balances"
        So your answer is keep this charade going and you disagree with the AMHRC/MHRMI initiation backed by every Macedonian except those UMD supporters?

Comment

• Bij
          • Oct 2009

Immigrants or emigrants?

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

So your answer is keep this charade going and you disagree with the AMHRC/MHRMI initiation backed by every Macedonian except those UMD supporters?
            No offense, but don't put words in my mouth.

Like I inferred in my previous post (in case you didn't read it), "there are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same"

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

No offense, but don't put words in my mouth.

Like I inferred in my previous post (in case you didn't read it), "there are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same"
              When you don't give a direct answer, people are going to read into your response as avoiding admiting something that is against the main stream.

Just a yes or no answer which is nothing but a personal opinion which i will respect.

Should we stop the negotiations

YES
              NO

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

When you don't give a direct answer, people are going to read into your response as avoiding admiting something that is against the main stream.

Just a yes or no answer which is nothing but a personal opinion which i will respect.

Should we stop the negotiations

YES
                NO
                A yes or no answer is only deserved when considering a simple issue. I gave you an answer, you misinterpreted it, and I responded.

If you don't understand my answer, then you do not understand a great deal about the issue of which you are arguing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Though I would usually be able to offer you an answer, I will decline and refer you to my previous post.
                  I expected as much, so much for your signature:
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Why would you be against the majority of Macedonians that want this bullshit charade to end?

Why is defending Meto more important than our history and future?

Don't you have a mind of your own rather than waiting for Meto to announce the negotiations should end and jump on board with the Main stream views?

We have ethnic Serbs living in ROM calling for halt to the negotiations and we should never negotiate our name. How can they be more patriotic than Meto and yourself?
                    Last edited by Bill77; 08-19-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Can someone answer my question?

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                        Can someone answer my question?
                        Immigrant = doselenik

Emigrant = iselenik

What was your point about?

Immigrant is a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.

Emigrant is a person who emigrates, as from his or her native country or region.
                        Last edited by Bratot; 08-19-2010, 06:02 AM.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bij
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                          Immigrant = doselenik

Emigrant = iselenik

What was your point about?

Immigrant is a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.

Emigrant is a person who emigrates, as from his or her native country or region.
                          No point, I was asking. Thanks

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                            • Sep 2008

Скопје, 16 август 2010 (МИА) - Не сме дел од кампањата на иселениците кои неодамна побараа прекин на преговорите со Грција, но сметаме дека името на Република Македонија е Република Македонија и ние го поддржуваме тоа име, изјави Мето Коловски, претседател на Обединетата македонска дијаспора (ОМД), иселеничка организација од САД кој предводи делегација од 18 советници на американски конгресмени.
                            Taken from maknews...I guess this is the Macedonian original version, so he apparently used the word emigrant and not immigrant, Bij. And yes emigrant, for some reason, sounds a bit better to my ears. (And now I am just waiting for my own personal forum-groupie to tell me to stay the hell out of internal Macedonian matters;o))

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Your objective comment is welcome, just don't get too stuck into it
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• slovenec zrinski
                                • Sep 2008

I am actually not going to comment much about it at all as the issue about UMD is a real hornets nest that one should do the best staying out of
                                I do have my opinion (of course) but it is better to sit on the fence and watch this unfold to its bitter end

Comment

Working...
                                X