Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMDiaspora.org
    • Oct 2009

We're not engaging with you in debate. No time for wasting, we need to help Macedonia protect its name.
    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

Prolet, what can you tell us about Prolet?

Actually, in all honesty I have to admit it, like Risto, I am actually a fan of Prolet's!

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Well done that is wonderful news, is it possible for you to liaise with RoM in regard to the framework agreement?
        You will find you will have the full support of the diaspora.
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

Julie - thanks. Step by step as they say. Right now we need to do everything we can to help Macedonia protect its name. Macedonia is facing a lot of external, and even more unfortunate, internal pressure to change its name.
          Last edited by UMDiaspora.org; 06-10-2010, 09:07 AM.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Mr Brandy
            • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            So this new guy is actually Mark Branov of the UMD? Lol, unbelievable....no wonder you're defending every stinking and treacherous move that the UMD have ever made.
            Sorry SOM and Vangelovski I don't share your view on trying to out someone that was choosing to remain anonymous - this a low class tactic.

If you are such a big defender of name disclosure then everyone should do it and you should not permit anonymous names to be used on the forum. You are contradicting your own values when you do so.

I will continue to call MVB9999 by the name that he chose and I suggest you do the same.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Mr Brandy, I dont think that is the issue
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                Mr Brandy, I dont think that is the issue
                Well Julie - SOM and Vangelovski made it an issue - not me. For a forum that prides itself on it's integrity they sure haven't proven it here with that latest move.

Let's just say that MVB is Mark - is it not possible that he makes his arguements in the debate as an individual or he is forever a representive of whatever group he is part of - past or present. You should develop one set of rules that all follow. That would be fair.

If not then everyone here should reveal their real names and affiliations in order to establish complete transparency.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Julie, Forget about doing fist pumps (Tupajnci) i might even do cart wheels lol

Mikail, Spolaj Ti for the compliments, that meeting where the Istorichar said that sees Meto as Goce Delchev was actually a compliment and we cant take that away for him.

Meto has copped alot of criticism but he should be honored with compliments too it cant always go down hill.

ROgi,Risto, Spolaj vi for the kind words
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

healthy debate is something we all engage in, my name is Julie and if anyone wants to know more about me they can PM me and will chat from there/

This forum has integrity, Mr Brandy I am going to encourage you to read all of his posts. This person seems to be lacking in integrity, and defaming and making accusatory remarks on another forum is not entirely endearing about this one.

am not sure what it is that you are talking about with transparency, whoever wants to be anonymous can be, but this particular person is attacking the integrity of a person that is a wonderful Macedonian patriot and I have found what I have read very rude and offensive and he has made some comments that he has alluded to for myself and others.
                    Perhaps he should take a hike and jump on the other one, because I would not have been as tolerant as our adminsitrator has been

He does not deny who he is so what? Are you that person?

I will not further engage in talking about him, he is wasted space and has no honour

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      Julie, Forget about doing fist pumps (Tupajnci) i might even do cart wheels lol

Mikail, Spolaj Ti for the compliments, that meeting where the Istorichar said that sees Meto as Goce Delchev was actually a compliment and we cant take that away for him.

Meto has copped alot of criticism but he should be honored with compliments too it cant always go down hill.

ROgi,Risto, Spolaj vi for the kind words
                      Prolet, you can be very entertaining and I chuckle out loud in reading some of your posts. Pozz bro.

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet...... lighten up brat....... we're all your fans! Who else gets the attention you get here??
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          healthy debate is something we all engage in, my name is Julie and if anyone wants to know more about me they can PM me and will chat from there/

This forum has integrity, Mr Brandy I am going to encourage you to read all of his posts. This person seems to be lacking in integrity, and defaming and making accusatory remarks on another forum is not entirely endearing about this one.

am not sure what it is that you are talking about with transparency, whoever wants to be anonymous can be, but this particular person is attacking the integrity of a person that is a wonderful Macedonian patriot and I have found what I have read very rude and offensive and he has made some comments that he has alluded to for myself and others.
                          Perhaps he should take a hike and jump on the other one, because I would not have been as tolerant as our adminsitrator has been

He does not deny who he is so what? Are you that person?

I will not further engage in talking about him, he is wasted space and has no honour
                          Hi Julie - let me clarify what I am saying... I am not suggesting this forum has no inegrity - I personally believe that it does - if I didn't I wouldn't be here - all I am saying is that I feel MVB's personal privacy is being attacked - you make a good suggestion - SOM and Vangelovski can privately contact MVB and ask him whatever they want - privately.

I also agree that the name calling, rude and offensive remarks have no place here coming from him or directed at anyone else. Unfortunately I think these debates started off on the wrong foot and were dominated by much needless bickering. No need to reply me as you expressed you feel this is wasted space - just wanted to clarify my position.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Mikail, it was never about the attention you know that.

Julie, I didnt know i was entertaining anybody i was just being myself, i do rumble on a bit but some people take things way too seriously on this forum like Vangelovski for example. LOL
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Silver
                              • Sep 2009

Are you sure everyone at 'UMD' headquarters is in agreement before making such a bold move or are some 'dismayed' with you?

What are your objectives regarding the Interim Accord, the Ohrid Framework Agreement, and human rights for Macedonians living in the occupied territories? Do you not solicit donations and memberships from that large segment of the diaspora?

Maybe we'll hear more in 2025, after all it's one step at a time right?
                              Last edited by Silver; 06-10-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• El Bre
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Guys, Prolet has such detailed knowledge on some Macedonian matters that it is scary. I often really enjoy his input. Unlike El Bre, he would not be my first choice for President .... but he is a nice guy.
                                I was going to ask you if we could use your basement for the SA campaign headquarters.
                                Last edited by El Bre; 06-10-2010, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X