Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Guy's why question Prolif?? Oh sorry.... Prolet!! He knows everyone in UMD. As he once stated, Meto is the new Goce Delcev!! He is the peace maker and the shit stirrer rolled into one.
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Mikail, There is no need for such attacks, what i stated about Goce Delcev was well documented and quoted in media outlets so dont blame me for it. If you where there when Meto was making his speech in Melbourne you would have heard it for yourself.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Mikail, There is no need for such attacks, what i stated about Goce Delcev was well documented and quoted in media outlets so dont blame me for it. If you where there when Meto was making his speech in Melbourne you would have heard it for yourself.
        Prolet,

If I were to call Meto the new Batman, would you go repeating in incessantly regardless of its merit or relevance?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DIMO
          • Apr 2010

Democratski meto srebski
          OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• DIMO
            • Apr 2010

im sick of these so called leaders that are putting a dark cloud over the Macedonian cause. The biggest problem the cause suffers in Macedonia and the diaspora is from rasipani Makedonci, suggesting demoratska Makedonia, our goverment continuing negotations, any one of these clowns can change their own names, no one has the rite to change our sveto ime Makedonija, and if any persons even suggest it are dushmani na Makedonija, i dont care who they are!
            OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Prolet, it was no attack bre coek! Take it as a compliment. You attitudes and opinions swing and sway like the trees in the wind........ hey this sounds like an Eagles song or something....... anyway, you know so much about all things UMD, the new Goce Delcev etc, etc....... why would anyone question you?? I was merely pointing out some facts. You know what I mean??
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Mikail Prolet is knowledgeable about lots of things, a wise old man
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Yes Julie. He is quite scholarly don't you agree??

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Absolutely Mikail, I picture a mature man of about 70, grey hair and he seems very worldly
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Guys, Prolet has such detailed knowledge on some Macedonian matters that it is scary. I often really enjoy his input. Unlike El Bre, he would not be my first choice for President .... but he is a nice guy.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Hey Prolet, you have a fan club bratche...I see Prolet reading this throwing air tupaynce in the air

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

UMD Board Passes Resolution on Macedonia Name Dispute and Ongoing UN Negotiations

The United Macedonian Diaspora reiterates its unwavering support for retention of the one and only constitutional and rightful name of the Republic of Macedonia, rejects all attempts to change or impose any other name upon the Republic of Macedonia and the Macedonian people, and calls upon the Macedonian government to cease the ongoing UN negotiations and to submit a resolution before the UN General Assembly and Security Council to be re-admitted to the UN under its one and only constitutional and rightful name of the Republic of Macedonia.

Read full resolution at http://www.umdiaspora.org
                          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Well Done Meto! It only took UMD six years to build up the courage and call on the Macedonian Government to "cease" the name negotiations.

And then you reaffirmed your commitment to the Interim Accord by legitimising it through a reprimand of Greece for its violation.

All rounded off by a plea for EU and NATO membership and a call for unity among the Diaspora.

Maybe over the course of the next six years, UMD will build up enough courage to call for an end (and reversal) of the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                              • Oct 2009

Thank you Vangelovski!
                              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Meto,

Do you still believe UMD is Macedonia's most "precious national resource"?

Comment

Working...
                                X