• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mvb9999
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    MVB,

Makedonska Kafana identifies Mark Branov (the UMD Board Member) as a member of Maknews. Your initials MVB certainly fit that description. Are you lying about your true identity?
    Not lying about a thing, and I'm no board member!

Vangelovski, I have heard your more serious arguments and sometimes you are very lucid - talking about dangers related to the Interim Agreement, and the Ohrid Accord, the Cons associated with EU / NATO.... When you stick on topic, you can make lucid, logical arguments, and its more of a real debate.

But unfortunately, the mask has fallen, and your diatribes against UMD are mostly inaet, not related to the cause or the issues of the day.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

mvb9999, you entry to this forum was less than impressive. What did you expect, phoney welcomes like you received at Maknews? Get real.

This thread will be locked as on now, please transfer all of your discussions over to the UMD Announcements thread.

And don't forget the result of this poll.

OVER 95% OF THE MACEDONIANS WHO VOTED ON THE POLL, DO NOT CONSIDER YOUR ORGANISATION THEIR REPRESENTATIVE.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
        SOM - with a welcome like that I can't imagine why MVB9999 would not come over to this forum! Obviously if he was so full of shit then you wouldn't be getting so excited. I dont' understand what the nuclear attack is all about.
        Mr. Brandy, for somebody that appeared quite logical with their first few posts, you have quickly revealed that you don't seem to understand alot of what is going on around here. Perhaps a little more observation and research of past discussions would be more beneficial for your lack of knowledge rather than uninformed statements.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          A strange response to a valid questioning of this forums values and integrity...
          Ignorance isn't always bliss for some.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mvb9999
            You are an extremist who uses his admin privileges to delete the posts that disagree with his views / hidden agenda.
            Careful there, mate, you don't want to continue this charade of lies much longer. Unless you can corroborate that baseless garbage above with an example other than that useless one-liner rant with your maiden post here, I would advise you to contain your lies in UMD press releases, where they belong.
            ........jealousy and destructiveness of those who can't stand to see another Macedonian group succeed
            You're kidding, right? You have made NO EFFORT to look through past discussions relating to this subject, of the worn out tolerance by several members here who were continually avoided by Meto and his lackeys when difficult questions were posed, of the blatant denials of the obvious, and the straight-up lies coming from the UMD.

It's a big thread buddy, why don't you read through it first before you jump in like you're up-to-date with everything, when you're clearly not. I was one of the people that was MOST TOLERANT of the UMD, well after my companions here had written them off. Ask your boss Meto, he can tell you all about it. I tried, repeatedly, all to no avail. I have never had more clarity of view than I do now where it concerns the UMD, you, are just an infant to this discussion, grow up and read, you may get the respect that you think you 'deserve'.
            As long as you choose to not delete my account entirely
            Get real, so long as you don't break the house rules you will be fine, don't try and paint a false picture, nobody else is responsible for you when you yourself behave like a fool in your first post.
            I will drop by from time to time, just to remind you that the alternate reality you and your gang have created for yourselves is nothing but an illusion.
            Please do, that way everybody can see by your actions how you corroborate our points. Meto did a fine job, Mitreski did too, I am sure you can carry the torch for the Democratic Macedonians from here on.
            It was great to see the strong Australian presence at UMD Global Conference... stronger than last year. Australia is such a key part of the Macedonian Diaspora community, so much potential.
            How many Australians attended to make it a 'strong presence'? Who attended? Slav Kostoff? He belongs there with the rest of your "democratic", "slav" and whatever "enter prefix" Macedonians.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
              • May 2010

SOM - just so I can better understand - because as you said I seem quite uninformed. Can I ask you a question? Who do feel are the enemies of Macedonia?

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Quote:
                "Julie - it seems to me that people on this forum has made up their minds and anyone that dares disagree is labelled Anti-Macedonian. "

Mr Brandy
                So golem oospec - absolute rubbish! You will not find a more tolerable and accomodating forum any where else. Everyone has the opportunity to post their opinions, discuss and debate them, prove them right or wrong. I take offence at your insinuations that just because the forum members disagree with other opinions, they are labelled anti-macedonian, I also request that you withdraw this absurd remark.
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                  SOM - just so I can better understand - because as you said I seem quite uninformed. Can I ask you a question? Who do feel are the enemies of Macedonia?
                  Any Macedonian or non-Macedonian who actively seeks to work against the interests of Macedonia and the Macedonian people across the world.

Any Macedonian or non-Macedonian who works with and/or supports those that actively seeks to work against the interests of Macedonia and the Macedonian people across the world.

My answer is as vague or specific as your question. Agreed? Let me guess your next question, why don't I look to blame the government of Macedonia, yes? There is a place for that, and again, if you made the effort to become informed, you will see those sentiments here too.

However, it is Meto Koloski and his 'clique' that go around claiming to speak on my (Macedonian Diaspora) behalf. You can look at the poll that took place here any way you like, the fact is, it is an accurate reflection of the sentiment of MANY Macedonians who do not agree with several of the views (past and present) of the UMD. We are vocal, and we have every right to be. In fact, I encourage it, our silence in the past has been a great detriment to us. Consider all of this a process of clarity, I want every Macedonian in the world to be informed of the same facts that I know, rather than those pushed through some official UMD statement that contradicts its own president.

Read through the threads, familiarise yourself with our positions and how we came to them, that's the best advice I can give to you. That would be markedly better than making the immediate assumption that we are all anti-UMD for the 'hell of it' - Why on earth would I be against a group making positive statements about Macedonia that are in line with the Macedonian Cause as defined here, and in keeping with our own integrity? Ask yourself that question, and don't assume we're all "extremist" like mvb9999.

it seems to me that people on this forum has made up their minds and anyone that dares disagree is labelled Anti-Macedonian
                  Statements like the above? Absolute rubbish, spewed up by one who can only be ignorant of the facts. In the past, I have disagreed with Indigen, who has disagreed with TM, who has disagreed with others, etc, we are all patriotic Macedonians, none of us is "anti" Macedonian. Your theory crumbles with such examples.

Comment

• mvb9999
                    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Careful there, mate, you don't want to continue this charade of lies much longer.
                    Or what? You will delete my post? I believe it.
                    I'll stick around till your deletion trigger finger gets ichy again, I guess, or until I lose interest, whichever comes first.

You're kidding, right? You have made NO EFFORT to look through past discussions relating to this subject,
                    Which subject are you referring to now, my friend... UMD Annoucements? Or the subject that you deleted? Let me know.

of the worn out tolerance by several members here who were continually avoided by Meto and his lackeys when difficult questions were posed, of the blatant denials of the obvious, and the straight-up lies coming from the UMD.
                    If you say so... I'm new to this forum. If Meto avoids engaging you, then he probably does so because he doesn't see any value from it. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how much value there is, but like I said, I haven't lost interest yet, so I'll stick around for a bit (if you don't mind, that is.)

As for "difficult questions", I responded to some of the questions, which weren't too difficult, but I guess you didn't like my answers, friend.

It's a big thread buddy, why don't you read through it first before you jump in like you're up-to-date with everything, when you're clearly not.
                    Ok, I concede that. I didn't read the whole thing, no. You're right, SoM, I'll do some of that reading, as you suggest.

I was one of the people that was MOST TOLERANT of the UMD, well after my companions here had written them off. Ask your boss Meto, he can tell you all about it. I tried, repeatedly, all to no avail.
                    That's a surprise, tolerance isn't a word that comes to mind.

I have never had more clarity of view than I do now where it concerns the UMD, you, are just an infant to this discussion, grow up and read, you may get the respect that you think you 'deserve'.
                    Sticks and stones, SoM, sticks and stones. Now you're starting to sound like Venom.

Get real, so long as you don't break the house rules you will be fine, don't try and paint a false picture, nobody else is responsible for you when you yourself behave like a fool in your first post.
                    Ok, SoM... I'll do my best to live up to your high standards. You just control yourself from slamming the panic button and deleting people you have decreed are "fools" because they disagree with you on point x, y or z.

Please do, that way everybody can see by your actions how you corroborate our points. Meto did a fine job, Mitreski did too, I am sure you can carry the torch for the Democratic Macedonians from here on.
                    I'll try my best, but since you've already made up your mind, I'm not sure what good it will do.

How many Australians attended to make it a 'strong presence'? Who attended? Slav Kostoff? He belongs there with the rest of your "democratic", "slav" and whatever "enter prefix" Macedonians.
                    Plenty... sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully, it will be held in Australia some day, I would love to visit your beautiful country.

While we're on the topic, what's your beef with Kostoff? I'm curious.

Comment

• mvb9999
                      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      Quote:
                      "Julie - it seems to me that people on this forum has made up their minds and anyone that dares disagree is labelled Anti-Macedonian. "

Mr Brandy
                      So golem oospec - absolute rubbish! You will not find a more tolerable and accomodating forum any where else. Everyone has the opportunity to post their opinions, discuss and debate them, prove them right or wrong. I take offence at your insinuations that just because the forum members disagree with other opinions, they are labelled anti-macedonian, I also request that you withdraw this absurd remark.

I hope you're right, Makedonche, but my first impression wasn't very positive. I wrote a lengthly post on this forum which was deleted by SoM as soon as I hit "submit"... he seems to be in a more tolerant mood today, so hopefully we can debate in respectful way, and learn something in the process.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Any Macedonian or non-Macedonian who actively seeks to work against the interests of Macedonia and the Macedonian people across the world.

Any Macedonian or non-Macedonian who works with and/or supports those that actively seeks to work against the interests of Macedonia and the Macedonian people across the world.

My answer is as vague or specific as your question. Agreed? Let me guess your next question, why don't I look to blame the government of Macedonia, yes? There is a place for that, and again, if you made the effort to become informed, you will see those sentiments here too.

However, it is Meto Koloski and his 'clique' that go around claiming to speak on my (Macedonian Diaspora) behalf. You can look at the poll that took place here any way you like, the fact is, it is an accurate reflection of the sentiment of MANY Macedonians who do not agree with several of the views (past and present) of the UMD. We are vocal, and we have every right to be. In fact, I encourage it, our silence in the past has been a great detriment to us. Consider all of this a process of clarity, I want every Macedonian in the world to be informed of the same facts that I know, rather than those pushed through some official UMD statement that contradicts its own president.

Read through the threads, familiarise yourself with our positions and how we came to them, that's the best advice I can give to you. That would be markedly better than making the immediate assumption that we are all anti-UMD for the 'hell of it' - Why on earth would I be against a group making positive statements about Macedonia that are in line with the Macedonian Cause as defined here, and in keeping with our own integrity? Ask yourself that question, and don't assume we're all "extremist" like mvb9999.

Statements like the above? Absolute rubbish, spewed up by one who can only be ignorant of the facts. In the past, I have disagreed with Indigen, who has disagreed with TM, who has disagreed with others, etc, we are all patriotic Macedonians, none of us is "anti" Macedonian. Your theory crumbles with such examples.
                        SOM - thanks for the answer. It confirms to me that we are on the same side. I should clarify that I was only insulted a couple of times here but several times on Maknews from what appeared to be MTO loyalists. I apologize if I have offended anyone. I don't actually disagree with the content of what most people are saying it - I guess I just don't like the style and I get my back up.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Mr Brandy, You have never posted on the Maknews Forum.

When was this?
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Mr Brandy, You have never posted on the Maknews Forum.

When was this?
                            Hi Prolet - I am new to Maknews as well but I was making some posts today. Sorry people I am new to forums however not new to being Macedonian - I apologize to anyone that I may have offended.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              Quote:

Mr Brandy
                              Sorry Makedonche! I withdraw my remark.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Mr Brandy, We are all nashi here its not like i would be offended by it.

No need to walk on egg shells here, just be yourself.
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X