X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mvb9999
    • Apr 2010

Originally posted by iskra View Post
    UMD is often a victim and usually of its own lies. MVB, how many members did you say umd has on maknews the other day? 3,000
    Then when that was exposed as a complete lie, the thread was deleted. How amusing it is to watch you come here and complain about lies and deletions. These discussions with people like you are a waste of time, your methods are shameless.
    Your friend Mr. V is calling John Bitove a Bulgarian because he donates to UMD, that's shameless.

Comment

• mvb9999
      • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      MVB,

Try reading it again - Meto clearly states that UMD is a "precious national resource" and that by attacking UMD, one is destroying "our nations institutions".

If that is the case, then UMD and the Macedonian state must be one and the same, otherwise, how would an attack on UMD equate the destruction of Macedonian state institutions?
      Fuzzy math there my friend, your interpretation isn't justified.

Comment

• iskra
        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
        Iskra - various members in earlier posts have been taunting MVB9999 to come out and play - he shows up and now you are bored and want the thread closed!
        Ha ha, why don't you answer the post below Mr. ignoring real issues? The umd already have thread in which you and mvb can play, there is no need to permit you to bore us all with a second one.

UMD is often a victim and usually of its own lies. MVB, how many members did you say umd has on maknews the other day? 3,000
        Then when that was exposed as a complete lie, the thread was deleted. How amusing it is to watch you come here and complain about lies and deletions. These discussions with people like you are a waste of time, your methods are shameless.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mvb9999 View Post
          Your friend Mr. V is calling John Bitove a Bulgarian because he donates to UMD, that's shameless.
          I pointed out their own self-identification as documented.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mr Brandy
            • May 2010

Iskra - I can assure you that MVB does not have the priveledge of deleting anything - if someone deletes something it out of his control. Also I mentioned that a UMD thread on Maknews was filed in the archives - to my understanding not deleted.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Fuzzy math there my friend, your interpretation isn't justified.
              Its not my interpretation - its Meto's actual words.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• iskra
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
                Iskra - I can assure you that MVB does not have the priveledge of deleting anything - if someone deletes something it out of his control. Also I mentioned that a UMD thread on Maknews was filed in the archives - to my understanding not deleted.
                Oh, not deleted, but put in the "archives", very quickly after mvb was exposed as a liar, so no one could see it. You are a waste of time.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                  • May 2010

Ha ha, why don't you answer the post below Mr. ignoring real issues? The umd already have thread in which you and mvb can play, there is no need to permit you to bore us all with a second one.
                  Sorry Iskra - maybe you should check the title of this thread. Is someone forcing you at gunpoint to read this thread - should I call 911 for you!

As I said before I am not a board member of UMD and I won't even begin trying to defend all of the accusations on these pages. Iskra on this forum any defenders of UMD are by far in the minority - sorry if the two guys putting up some form of argument are pissing you off.

Comment

• mvb9999
                    • Apr 2010

MVB,

Try reading it again - Meto clearly states that UMD is a "precious national resource" and that by attacking UMD, one is destroying "our nations institutions".

If that is the case, then UMD and the Macedonian state must be one and the same, otherwise, how would an attack on UMD equate the destruction of Macedonian state institutions?
                    Yep, I read it twice, and it still doesn't say that UMD and the Macedonian state are one and the same.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Yep, I read it twice, and it still doesn't say that UMD and the Macedonian state are one and the same.
                      Do you understand what a state institution is?

Comment

• mvb9999
                        • Apr 2010

Its not my interpretation - its Meto's actual words.
                        So you say, but his words don't equal your interpretation. UMD is not the Macedonian state, you can say that till you're blue in the face, but it doesn't make it so.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

MVB,

Makedonska Kafana identifies Mark Branov (the UMD Board Member) as a member of Maknews. Your initials MVB certainly fit that description. Are you lying about your true identity?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                            • May 2010

Oh, not deleted, but put in the "archives", very quickly after mvb was exposed as a liar, so no one could see it. You are a waste of time.
                            Whatever Iskra - don't be a suck. MVB can't delete anything - it pissed me off when they moved it as well.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

So you say, but his words don't equal your interpretation. UMD is not the Macedonian state, you can say that till you're blue in the face, but it doesn't make it so.
                              I'll post that one more time for everyone to read for themselves:

Those who propagate against Macedonia are well aware of the existence of our precious national resources like the UMD [that keeps our nation strong] and gives voice to our collective cause. As such, UMD is targeted and continuously under attack by those who wish to weaken and divide and destroy our nation’s institutions and in doing so the goals and aspirations they so effectively advance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UMDiaspo...29/aqkAUc5kkbI
                              1:35 minutes

Comment

• mvb9999
                                • Apr 2010

I didn't lie, I told a man what I heard, and I clarified it. Desperate to change the subject, are we, Iskra?

Comment

Working...
                                X