• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Here is a link to "a document" "some guy" "signed":

http://www.makedonskatribuna.com/DISCLOSURE1960.pdf

Again, please explain WHY AMHRC and MHRMI would percieve UMD as a threat to their funding and HOW their policies are "similar" to UMDs. Try and use some examples.

Try and read UMD's statement about being THE global organisation.

Gligorovism - to support vassal policies.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Brandy,

I think UMD lowered the bar in policy terms and that is why the reaction.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

MVB,

Again, you forgot this post:

Meto effectively equated UMD with the Macedonian state itself, as if they are one and the same and claims that attacking UMD is attacking the Macedonian state. How so? When did UMD become Macedonia itself? (the part in brackets was a little inaudible):

Those who propagate against Macedonia are well aware of the existence of our precious national resources like the UMD [that keeps our nation strong] and gives voice to our collective cause. As such, UMD is targeted and continuously under attack by those who wish to weaken and divide and destroy our nation’s institutions and in doing so the goals and aspirations they so effectively advance.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UMDiaspo...29/aqkAUc5kkbI
        1:35 minutes

Comment

• mvb9999
          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          MVB,
          I didn't base my statements on which Church Bitove attented or his religious beliefs. Two people can have genuine faith in Christ and disagree over various issues. Again, I never questioned his charitable activities. I based it on his political activities and views.
          Which political activities and views are those? You said he considers himself Bulgarian, and that's a lie. You don't even know who he is.

Now try again, this time without playing the victim as UMD usually does.
          UMD is not a victim, you're just lying.

P.S. You don't seem to be responding to the question about Meto's equation of UMD with the Macedonian state in the other thread.

I don't know what you're referring to.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

MVB,

I'm referring to this (I've posted it about 4 times - maybe it doesn't appear on UMD-run computers):

Meto effectively equated UMD with the Macedonian state itself, as if they are one and the same and claims that attacking UMD is attacking the Macedonian state. How so? When did UMD become Macedonia itself? (the part in brackets was a little inaudible):

Those who propagate against Macedonia are well aware of the existence of our precious national resources like the UMD [that keeps our nation strong] and gives voice to our collective cause. As such, UMD is targeted and continuously under attack by those who wish to weaken and divide and destroy our nation’s institutions and in doing so the goals and aspirations they so effectively advance.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by mvb9999 View Post
              Then why the claims that everyone is "jealous" of UMD and everyone is out to get them?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                • May 2010

Brandy,

I think UMD lowered the bar in policy terms and that is why the reaction.
                Vangelovski - the approriate reaction is to compete with UMD in a healthy manner. I don't mean schedule events at the same time so there are obvious conflicts but rather organize and mobilize your legions of supporters. Hold your own conference on Macedonian policies. Collect people from all of the world and promote your ideals anywhere you can. From what I can see so many Macedonian groups and forums are too insular - there is too much preaching to the choir. More action is needed to promote Macedonia and here priorities in the world. This is one area that you have to admit UMD is succeeding. If nothing else it doing a great job at marketing itself.

This is the part that pisses me off more then anything. There are people on this forum that have much greater knowledge and insight then I have - but are they marketing this knowledge or keeping it ourselves? We bitch and moan about the racist EU and we sound like a bunch of losers - last time I checked Macedonia was situated right in the middle of this piece of crap continent but are we getting the message out - are we doing everything we can to advocate and sell our story? Or are we continually whining about the big bad UMD.

Comment

• iskra
                  • Jun 2010

Which political activities and views are those? You said he considers himself Bulgarian, and that's a lie. You don't even know who he is.

I don't know what you're referring to.
                  UMD is often a victim and usually of its own lies. MVB, how many members did you say umd has on maknews the other day? 3,000
                  Then when that was exposed as a complete lie, the thread was deleted. How amusing it is to watch you come here and complain about lies and deletions. These discussions with people like you are a waste of time, your methods are shameless.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Brandy,

I'm not sure where you are located, but most Australian Macedonian organisations hold public forums, annual general meetings and elections on a regular basis - its a legal requirement for incorporated organisations (re AGM's and elections).

Because UMD is marketing itself online it does not mean it is marketing the right policies for Macedonia and it certainly does not mean that other organisations are doing nothing.

What UMD is doing is promoting vassal policies, which are, in our view, a violation of the most fundamental principles of the Macedonian cause.

Comment

• iskra
                      • Jun 2010

Mod's, I suggest that this thread be closed, after all, the poll is complete. umd already have their own special permanent thread here in the news section and there is no reason for them to be given another one.

Comment

• mvb9999
                        • Apr 2010

MVB,

Seeing as you are a member of the UMD Board of Directors
                        Not true.

, perhaps you can explain the following comments that Meto made at the GC1.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Mr. V... I tried your Youtube link but it didn't work, but that quote sounds pretty tame, regardless, and certainly doesn't prove the point you're trying to make. Once again, you make an accusation, but your "documented evidence" is sorely lacking.

Comment

• mvb9999
                          • Apr 2010

Then why the claims that everyone is "jealous" of UMD and everyone is out to get them?

When you call John Bitove a Bulgarian, you lie, full stop.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

MVB,

Try reading it again - Meto clearly states that UMD is a "precious national resource" and that by attacking UMD, one is destroying "our nations institutions".

If that is the case, then UMD and the Macedonian state must be one and the same, otherwise, how would an attack on UMD equate the destruction of Macedonian state institutions?

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                              • May 2010

Originally posted by iskra View Post
                              Mod's, I suggest that this thread be closed, after all, the poll is complete. umd already have their own special permanent thread here in the news section and there is no reason for them to be given another one.
                              Iskra - various members in earlier posts have been taunting MVB9999 to come out and play - he shows up and now you are bored and want the thread closed!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

When you call John Bitove a Bulgarian, you lie, full stop.
                                I didn't call him a Bulgarian, I pointed out an MPO document signed by his brother claiming there are Bulgarians in "Greek Macedonia" and forgetting to mention the Macedonians of Egej.

You dismissed this document as a lie and an "irrrelevant ancient" document.

Makedonska Kafana identifies Mark Branov (the UMD Board Member) as a member of Maknews. Your initials MVB certainly fit that description.
                                Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-08-2010, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X