X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Ne

i will not write what i actualy think about the self-proclaimed "directors drn drn bla bla"...

it will be against the rules of the forum

btw, i live outside Republic of Macedonia for more than 10 years.

big part of my family is living worldwide

my wife is also part of the diaspora

big part of her family too

i think not one single person from our families concider those clowns as our representatives...
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Word has it that John Bitove's daughter donated $50,000

If you dont believe me Buktop will confirm it.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
        • May 2010

Prolet - the Bitove Foundation donated $50,000 CDN.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Mr Brandy, What about his daughter?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
            • May 2010

Prolet - John Bitove Sr.'s daughter, Vonna, actually made the presenation with one of those large format cheques. The name on the check said "The Bitove Foundation" which is the charitable arm of the family.

Comment

• Mr Brandy
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
              These are the sort of comments that continue to disgrace any sort of legitimate grievances directed towards the UMD. Any legitimate constructive criticism is completely overshadowed by deliberate and malicious behavior continually exhibited by Vangelovski and Co. I would not have even begun to involve myself in these arguments were it not for Vangelovski's continuous petty behavior.

Always looking to prove yourself, even at the expense of others...
              Buktop - that's funny - Vangelovski and Paul inspired me to become registered as well( thanks guys! ). I can assure you that for me anyway hearing the other side of the story is helpful. I am not against Paul or Vangelovski - because they are my Macedonian brothers. What I don't approve of malicious smear campaigns against any Macedonian group. Their behaviour is nothing new - in fact it's the reason there are no competing global organizations.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Vangelovski, Word has it that John Bitove's daughter donated $50,000

If you dont believe me Buktop will confirm it.
                Prolet,

I don't doubt that the Bitove family donated that much money. Bitove has been Meto's mentor for years. That alone should ring some warning bells, some of which has been discussed on this forum in depth.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

IMO, "UMD" CLEARLY is a REACTIONARY (anti-Macedonian) "ogranization" (VRHOVIST clique/front) and as such it should NOT be afforded space on MTO and much less a direct link from the MTO home page (as a representative of USA Diaspora).

Does any MTO representative need further evidence for the reactionary nature of UMdovina.org?

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                    These are the sort of comments that continue to disgrace any sort of legitimate grievances directed towards the UMD. Any legitimate constructive criticism is completely overshadowed by deliberate and malicious behavior continually exhibited by Vangelovski and Co. I would not have even begun to involve myself in these arguments were it not for Vangelovski's continuous petty behavior.

Always looking to prove yourself, even at the expense of others...
                    Buktop
                    It was a question -not a statement and it doesn't disgrace any legitimate grievances, it highlights them! It further highlights the inability of the UMD to appropriately deal with the grievances - hence the continued animosity. What malicious behaviour?-the fact that legitimate questions are asked doesn't qualify as malicious behaviour! Your response here is more a demonstration of malicious behaviour and a personal attack and does nothing to improve your credibility, nor does it contribute to resolution of these so called grievances with UMD!
                    Wake up and start smelling some of what you are shovelling!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Ideologically, Bitove is with MPO?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

From the documents I can find, the Bitov's have swung back and forth between MPO and Gligorov's SDSM (in the 90's).
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-07-2010, 11:32 PM.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Prolet,

I don't doubt that the Bitove family donated that much money. Bitove has been Meto's mentor for years. That alone should ring some warning bells, some of which has been discussed on this forum in depth.
                          Vangelovski, Word has it that Metodija said to Bitove during his speech that he wants to be just like him. Whats wrong with being a Billionaire? Surly many others want to be rich and famous.

The reality is that we need the wealthy business people from the Diaspora to finance Macedonia especially in the occupied areas look at what the Jews are doing for Israel they are sending in Billions each year.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Prolet,

What do you think would be funded by someone with Meto's views?

If you have forgotten what he stands for, visit here:

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/305/51/ Comment: In this letter the UMD make reference to the American policy on having Macedonia admitted to NATO by the 'provisional reference' with the acronym 'f.y.r.o.m', as per the Interim Accord, which the UMD believe had "normalized relations" between Macedonia and Greece.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Quote:
                              "Vangelovski, Word has it that Metodija said to Bitove during his speech that he wants to be just like him. Whats wrong with being a Billionaire? Surly many others want to be rich and famous."

Proletche
                              Nothing wrong with wanting to be a billionaire at all - it's the method you chose to get there that concerns me, by this I mean who are you prepared to get into bed with? or how far will you sway your ideals? or how much of your integrity will you sell/trade/negotiate? or who are you prepared to betray? You see when you ask these questions of existing and current politicians in ROM the answers become self evident in their actions - do you understand Prolet? Then the next logical question would be...who supported these decisions and actions?... followed by who facilitated these actions and decisions?... followed by who is still supporting these actions and decisions? I challenge you to ask yourself all these questions Prolet and let me know what answers you come up with! Just to make your task a little more easy ask yourself the following opposing questions....who has challenged the decisions of current and past ROM politicians? ...who has refused to accept the decisions of current and past politicians?....who has refused to go along with rhetorical ramkovist capitulation? Take your time and see if you can answer all that I ask!
                              By the way Prolet what's your opinion of the questions I have asked here?
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, the difference is, Bitov worked hard for his money. Meto is still a kid and wants to make his wealth & notoriety from the Macedonian community.

Can we stop plastering this guy's name all over the place. This is just what he seeks. Making headlines by doing very little or stuffing things up.

In all reality, UMD represents no-one, and Meto is no Messiah. So let's forget him for a while and see just how much he craves to be under the spotlight.

Let us not reward him with our attention any longer.
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X