X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
    Како прво, морам да ви кажам како дознав за вашиов веб-сајт.
    Тоа беше преку еден текст што вчера (17.10.2009) го добив на мојата електронска адреса, а кој гласи:

Like the vast majority of Jewish communities in Europe, the Jewish community in Macedonia was completely annihilated during the Holocaust.

Like the vast majority of the peoples of Europe (with a few notable exceptions), the Macedonians sat back and did not lift a finger to help. Only a few brave Macedonian individuals bucked the trend. The silent majority simply took over the possessions and property of the exterminated Jews and looked the other way.

For more about the Holocaust in Macedonia, read the book by the historian Jenny (Zeni) LEBL.

It has been my experience that anti-Semitism is alive and well among the Macedonians. The Jews are either hated and despised - or feared and admired because they "rule the world and the United States". Such fear and "admiration" (which is really disguised envy) are also forms of anti-Semitism.

Here is one of many examples of ongoing Macedonian anti-Semitism online:

Откако го прочитав ова, просто не ми се веруваше дека може да биде точно, па решив да проверам. За жал, се испостави дека е точно: некои од коментарите во врска со информацијата “Ivona M. Grimberg Appointed to UMD Board of Directors“ навистина се недолични и само и нанесуваат штета на македонската кауза. Ги молам веб-администраторите да не дозволуваат таков расистички примитивизам. Ако ние не сакаме некој да не омаловажува само затоа што припаѓаме на една нација, не е убаво ние самите да се однесуваме потценувачки или непријателски кон било која друга нација. Особено ако таквите изблици на омраза не се предизвикани со ништо конкретно. А злобните коментари во врска со госпоѓа Ivona M. Grimberg беа токму тоа : непровоцирани изблици на омраза! Сметам дека таквиот безобразлак не треба да се толерира. Ако можеме да ги дисквалификуваме Грците кои не навредуваат на национална основа, тогаш не треба да бидеме толерантни ни кон нашите на кои им недостасува елементарна лична култура.

Thanks Sam Vaknin.

Is someone else paying your bills now?
    Try Greece for fun as well.

You look quite silly suggesting this forum is a Jew hate site when the 2 forum moderators who responded to the thread made it perfectly clear otherwise.

p.s. I personally admire many people, if that means I envy all of them, then you are mistaken and misleading. Pull your head in.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

RtG, is that Sam Vaknin? Has he tired of writing articles that contradict each other every few months?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        RtG, is that Sam Vaknin? Has he tired of writing articles that contradict each other every few months?
        It would appear so based on the link included in my post.

Can anyone confirm if he still is a Member of the Steering Committee for the Advancement of Healthcare in the Republic of Macedonia?
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
          Mr Puleski, i didn't say anything against Ivona Grimberg, i'm happy that she is hekping Macedonia, my posts were directed at the Evrejte who believe in Jewish supremacism.

You guys jump the gun, for god sakes, there was even jews who were fighting under VMRO for the freedom of Macedonia!
          Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Gjorgjija, Im disappointed with your comments made towards us, to say we are anti jewish and racist is nothing short of disgusting.

Why would i spit on somebody who is helping the Macedonian Cause?? I would even praise an Albanian if they were working in our interests, i think this woman is not Jewish she most probably as Risto stated married a Jew or she could be a Jewish Convert who knows i dont care to be honest.

Its one thing to speak about hate its another to speak reality, we all have the right to our opinion in the end.
          Dear VMRO and Prolet,

Excouse me for beeing harsh toward you in my previous message, but I still think that your way of speaking about Jewish people was unnecessary (unprovoced) offensive. Simmilar disrespect and arogance I find in your expressions regarding other nationalities (Greeks, Bulgars ...), which is typical for people with naci(onali)stik mentality.
          Stereotypes like "All Jews are ...", "All Negers are ...", "All Slaves are ..." have done much evil during history and one should be very cautious in making such easy (but dangerous) assumptions. And, to be honest, I see also other people on this Forum who are, insteed of healthy patriotism, tending to manifest chauvinism. That is why I would like to open a discussion here on the difference between PATRIOTISM and ill NACIONALISM. In my opinion, the only normal patriotism is when it does not prevent you to respect all other nationalities. If one thinks that only we Macedonians are the "real" people, and all the others are garbage, than there is something wrong, very wrong ...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I see also other people on this Forum who are, insteed of healthy patriotism, tending to manifest chauvinism
            Sam, be more specific, your vague assertions stink of contradictory chauvinism.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

That is why I would like to open a discussion here on the difference between PATRIOTISM and ill NACIONALISM. In my opinion, the only normal patriotism is when it does not prevent you to respect all other nationalities. If one thinks that only we Macedonians are the "real" people, and all the others are garbage, than there is something wrong, very wrong ...
              I think poor Ivona has had enough of this thread, feel free to start a new thread if you like.

p.s. Some honesty from you would be an excellent start.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• XRVOL
                • Jan 2009

I just beleive all these problems we face today is due to the Evrejte causing disputes, you don't have to agree with me, it's just what i beleive, with disputes, it shines the light away from the big picture.
                That's more of a neo-liberal agenda and a backlash to globalisation than a Jewish conspiracy.

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  No problem VMRO, if that is your opinion then so be it, we will agree to disagree, but I still think that if such opinions are made they should be supported with more than just the opinions of others. The below is another one:

When I read this it reminded me of a guy I know who has a Jewish origin, decent bloke, family not too rich, infact barely scraping in the 'lower/middle class'. I am confident that the kamata isn't going to him.

Hahaha he is probably one of those evrej who married a non evrejka and has been outcast by the evrej circle, the evrej call these people self hating jews for some reason due to not being faithful to the evrej way.
                  Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Dear VMRO and Prolet,

Excouse me for beeing harsh toward you in my previous message, but I still think that your way of speaking about Jewish people was unnecessary (unprovoced) offensive. Simmilar disrespect and arogance I find in your expressions regarding other nationalities (Greeks, Bulgars ...), which is typical for people with naci(onali)stik mentality.
                    Stereotypes like "All Jews are ...", "All Negers are ...", "All Slaves are ..." have done much evil during history and one should be very cautious in making such easy (but dangerous) assumptions. And, to be honest, I see also other people on this Forum who are, insteed of healthy patriotism, tending to manifest chauvinism. That is why I would like to open a discussion here on the difference between PATRIOTISM and ill NACIONALISM. In my opinion, the only normal patriotism is when it does not prevent you to respect all other nationalities. If one thinks that only we Macedonians are the "real" people, and all the others are garbage, than there is something wrong, very wrong ...

I never wrote all Jews, just like there is good and bad in all nations, i'm referring to some people who happen to be of Jewish ethnicity who make money on the backs of normal folk, that is all, like i have stated, there are many jews who are wonderful people, smart people, isn't there jews out there who are against zionism? i wouldn't label what they're against as anti semetic, or is it only anti semetic when someone is non jew is against Jewish supremacists?

Like i said before, Jews in Macedonia have played a big part in the history of Macedonia, even VMRO had prominent members in their ranks who were of Jewish ethnicity which should be admired.

Comment

• VMRO
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by XRVOL View Post
                      That's more of a neo-liberal agenda and a backlash to globalisation than a Jewish conspiracy.
                      You know where i stand on globalization and who the key figures are in it.

Comment

• XRVOL
                        • Jan 2009

You know where i stand on globalization and who the key figures are in it.
                        We'll just agree to disagree or agree in part and disagree in part.

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

XRVOL, why don't you go suck Sam Vaknins cock while you're at it, i can hear you licking your lips right now.

Comment

• XRVOL
                            • Jan 2009

XRVOL, why don't you go suck Sam Vaknins cock while you're at it, i can hear you licking your lips right now.
                            That was as harsh an an argile with too much coal.

I'm going to calm down by watching some Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Comment

• VMRO
                              • Sep 2008

hahahaha, Seinfeld is a great show, George Constanza is a choyek, he looks Maco.

Comment

• XRVOL
                                • Jan 2009

hahahaha, Seinfeld is a great show, George Constanza is a choyek, he looks Maco.

Goce does look Maco.

Comment

Working...
                                X