X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
    Како прво, морам да ви кажам како дознав за вашиов веб-сајт.
    Тоа беше преку еден текст што вчера (17.10.2009) го добив на мојата електронска адреса, а кој гласи:

Like the vast majority of Jewish communities in Europe, the Jewish community in Macedonia was completely annihilated during the Holocaust.
    The Jews were NOT the only ones to suffer Genocide in history and there were CERTAINLY more (in terms of numbers) deaths suffered by USSR and China during WWII. I don't see why we have to harp on about what happened to the Jews 60-70 years ago when they and the rest of the world do nothing (or are aiding and abetting) attempts of genocide (by assimilation and political extermination) of Macedonians today.

Furthermore, Macedonians have coexisted with Jews and many other ethnicities in Macedonia throughout history and, to my knowledge, have not exhibited any "racial hatred" towards them.

Like the vast majority of the peoples of Europe (with a few notable exceptions), the Macedonians sat back and did not lift a finger to help.
    Like most people in the West (and those dominated and influenced by them), the Jews of today (and yesterday) have done nothing to help the Macedonians facing political and cultural extermination in the Balkans (and beyond).

The actions of George Soros, Madeleine Albright, Sam Vaknin, and some others may give some Macedonians cause for concern, as might dispossession and oppression of Palestinians.

It has been my experience that anti-Semitism is alive and well among the Macedonians. The Jews are either hated and despised - or feared and admired because they "rule the world and the United States". Such fear and "admiration" (which is really disguised envy) are also forms of anti-Semitism.
    Frankly, I get bored with constant "anti-Semitism" claims being bandied about by Jewish political lobby groups in the West any time there is some concern raised about repressive Israeli activities or political interference by Jewish tycoons such as Soros. The sun does not revolve around the Jews!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Pulevski
      It has been my experience that anti-Semitism is alive and well among the Macedonians. The Jews are either hated and despised - or feared and admired because they "rule the world and the United States
      Koi ti go prate toa? Because my experience has been the opposite, and if there is an anti-Semetic element that exists in Macedonian society based on what was cited above, it is no more or less than any other society. Such elements will always exists in all societies, as unfortunate as it may be. However, to go so far as to portray this website as 'anti-Semetic' based on the opinion of a few individuals, is not only an inaccurate assumption, but it is also a blatant lie.

Добродоиде Пулевски. Можи ќе биди подобро ако прочиташ поиќе од форумов и тогаш да ни ја даиш диагнозата.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        И шо дека, лично тебе, како ти пречи тоа?

I doubt it, but if you have something solid to support that I am all ears.

Американски, не Еврејски.

Знаиш како не мразат нашите душмани, и се прашваме зошто толку не мразат без причина? Вакви односи шо покажвате заедно со Пролета и Јохана не е ногу инакво. Не вервам дека 'против-еврејско' чуство постои измеѓу поиќето од Македонци.

Mi prechi oti za niv rabotime, se pravet za da bidime poveke zafeteni za da ne mislime shto se slushuva.

Evrejte gi kontrolirat Amerikancite.

Kazhimi, kako mozhat evrejte da gi turket narodite da se meshet, a vo svoja drzhava ukradena od palestincite zabraneto e da se zheni evrej so drugi nacii? tie turket narodite da se meshat oti narod e silen od identitet, da se izgubi to, posle nemash nishto, samo si ovca.

Starite vo Makedonia kazhuvet kako beshe so evrejte, kako kradeja deca i gi otepuvaja.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• VMRO
          • Sep 2008

Како сите други народи, нели? Џабе се буните, имаме вистински непријатели и душмани.
          Ne znajsh oti vo Grcija, mongu politicharite se evrej? za Simitis se znaj oti e evrej, Simitis na Grchki e "Semetic".

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO
            Mi prechi oti za niv rabotime........
            Come on man, that sounds like typical kafana-talk. My boss isn't a Jew, nor is his boss. How about your boss?
            ........kako mozhat evrejte da gi turket narodite da se meshet
            Can you please cite a solid example of this, and how it impacts on us as Macedonians, Australian-Macedonians, and you as an individual?
            Starite vo Makedonia kazhuvet kako beshe so evrejte, kako kradeja deca i gi otepuvaja.
            Vo koe vreme? Kakov sluchai?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO
              Ne znajsh oti vo Grcija, mongu politicharite se evrej? za Simitis se znaj oti e evrej, Simitis na Grchki e "Semetic".
              Shoima vrska toa? Zaradi toi drugine se site loshi? Too many generalisations, assumptions and cofffee-shop rumours in my opinion, and not enough of anything corroborated.

I simply can't see how the Jews are anything near an enemy when compared to the very real enemies we have today among us. Wasted energy if you ask me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Gj. Puleski, the 2 Administrators who bothered to reply to this thread (myself included) have made it very clear these are not the thoughts of ourselves or indeed the forum. The Jews might want to find another place to focus their efforts on.

Having said that, some Macedonians here appear not to like Jews. I am sure other Macedonians might not like homosexuals. This appears not to be limited to Macedonians and quite probably proves we are all human ... faults and all. The Jews of Macedonia were never persecuted by Macedonians and I urge anyone to prove otherwise. The Jews of Solun thrived for 400 years until Greece got involved in the region.

If the Jews have as much control as some are saying here, I will pay them as consultants to teach me how to do it!

What a silly direction this thread has taken.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• VMRO
                  • Sep 2008

Come on man, that sounds like typical kafana-talk. My boss isn't a Jew, nor is his boss. How about your boss?

Can you please cite a solid example of this, and how it impacts on us as Macedonians, Australian-Macedonians, and you as an individual?

Vo koe vreme? Kakov sluchai?

Za shto rabotime? za kamata da plajkame? koj praj pari od kamata? jas ili evrejte? Ne gi mrazam site, ima mnogu pametni dobri lujge shto se evrej, ama ima i golem broj shto rabotat na nashite grboj.
                  Last edited by VMRO; 10-18-2009, 03:56 AM.

Comment

• VMRO
                    • Sep 2008

Shoima vrska toa? Zaradi toi drugine se site loshi? Too many generalisations, assumptions and cofffee-shop rumours in my opinion, and not enough of anything corroborated.

I simply can't see how the Jews are anything near an enemy when compared to the very real enemies we have today among us. Wasted energy if you ask me.

I just beleive all these problems we face today is due to the Evrejte causing disputes, you don't have to agree with me, it's just what i beleive, with disputes, it shines the light away from the big picture.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Za sramota sto pisis vaka

We were the very few in the Balkans who actually saved Jews who were taken to Treblinka by the Bulgarian Fascists many risked their lives to save them. If we were so anti jewish why is our government making a holocaust memorial museum for the jews?? We are more then nice to them many come to Ohrid for their holidays i actually like the Jews however they live in a world where they believe they should only help their own and work with their own this is proven to be the case. I respect what they do and what their achievements are but thats just that they do it for themselves.

Its one thing for the Jews to constantly bring up WW2 with what happened to them, however when you see what goes on in Palestine and how they run their country its hard to portray them as victims whats happened in the past was nearly 70 years ago from then on its different.

Risto, What are your thoughts about the Macedonian Jewish Community??? Do you believe we are nice enough to them in our community?
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Gjorgjija, Za sramota sto pisis vaka

We were the very few in the Balkans who actually saved Jews who were taken to Treblinka by the Bulgarian Fascists many risked their lives to save them. If we were so anti jewish why is our government making a holocaust memorial museum for the jews?? We are more then nice to them many come to Ohrid for their holidays i actually like the Jews however they live in a world where they believe they should only help their own and work with their own this is proven to be the case. I respect what they do and what their achievements are but thats just that they do it for themselves.

Its one thing for the Jews to constantly bring up WW2 with what happened to them, however when you see what goes on in Palestine and how they run their country its hard to portray them as victims whats happened in the past was nearly 70 years ago from then on its different.

Risto, What are your thoughts about the Macedonian Jewish Community??? Do you believe we are nice enough to them in our community?
                        My dear Prolet, why are you changing the subject?
                        The subject of my mail is the antisemitic language of yours and of your like-minded friends VMRO and United for Johan. Please go back and read again your comments to the innocent news “Ivona M. Grimberg Appointed to UMD Board of Directors“. Believe me, with such a behaviour (and level of culture) you are not helping to the macadonian CAUSA, you are only causing damage to it !

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
                          My dear Prolet, why are you changing the subject?
                          The subject of my mail is the antisemitic language of yours and of your like-minded friends VMRO and United for Johan. Please go back and read again your comments to the innocent news “Ivona M. Grimberg Appointed to UMD Board of Directors“. Believe me, with such a behaviour (and level of culture) you are not helping to the macadonian CAUSA, you are only causing damage to it !

Mr Puleski, i didn't say anything against Ivona Grimberg, i'm happy that she is hekping Macedonia, my posts were directed at the Evrejte who believe in Jewish supremacism.

You guys jump the gun, for god sakes, there was even jews who were fighting under VMRO for the freedom of Macedonia!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                            I just beleive all these problems we face today is due to the Evrejte causing disputes, you don't have to agree with me, it's just what i beleive, with disputes, it shines the light away from the big picture.
                            No problem VMRO, if that is your opinion then so be it, we will agree to disagree, but I still think that if such opinions are made they should be supported with more than just the opinions of others. The below is another one:
                            koj praj pari od kamata? jas ili evrejte?
                            When I read this it reminded me of a guy I know who has a Jewish origin, decent bloke, family not too rich, infact barely scraping in the 'lower/middle class'. I am confident that the kamata isn't going to him.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Gjorgjija, Im disappointed with your comments made towards us, to say we are anti jewish and racist is nothing short of disgusting.

Why would i spit on somebody who is helping the Macedonian Cause?? I would even praise an Albanian if they were working in our interests, i think this woman is not Jewish she most probably as Risto stated married a Jew or she could be a Jewish Convert who knows i dont care to be honest.

Its one thing to speak about hate its another to speak reality, we all have the right to our opinion in the end.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

I think the intended significance of this thread that was meant to be of promotional value for a new member of a Macedonian organisation has been diminished by what nationality she or her husband is, which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X