• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Volk,

Its not the Turkish Government that is apprantly donating, its the Turkish Coalition for America, an organisation that was itself only incorporated in 2007.

Now, tell us what the concrete benefits are of a small community donating $150,000 (a relatively large sum that could be used for their own community) to another small community? You put it out there, now back it up. How can they even afford such an amount?
    Dont you think the Turkish Coalition for America would be looking to promote Turkish interests? Who Funds them?

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    you make it sounds like thousands came out to greet this guy in the same manner that you, MP and some others did
    SOM, I went out to hear about UMD, what they are doing and talk to Meto in order to get a good idea about his character, his views on important topics and the goals of the organisation. How many people here did the same? I form my own opinions taking everything into account.
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, There is no need for insults here, we all have our opinions here and thats fine if you dont agree with me but why not look at all the information? We can all have a healthy debate here its no problem, i dont expect everybody here to agree with me but at the same time we are civil enough to have proper discussions without using insults at eachother, the very least we can do is respect eachothers opinions even if we dont agree on certain points.

I have never ever said that nobody should question the UMD, everybody has the right to do that i have these arguiments at the Maknews Forum all the time Vangelovski when you and Pelister are in the firing line at least Pelister doesnt abuse me in return.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        Dont you think the Turkish Coalition for America would be looking to promote Turkish interests? Who Funds them?
        Exactly my point - so why would they provide such a large (relatively) amount to UMD? Are you getting a little dizzy there Volk?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Vangelovski, There is no need for insults here, we all have our opinions here and thats fine if you dont agree with me but why not look at all the information? We can all have a healthy debate here its no problem, i dont expect everybody here to agree with me but at the same time we are civil enough to have proper discussions without using insults at eachother, the very least we can do is respect eachothers opinions even if we dont agree on certain points.

I have never ever said that nobody should question the UMD, everybody has the right to do that i have these arguiments at the Maknews Forum all the time Vangelovski when you and Pelister are in the firing line at least Pelister doesnt abuse me in return.
          Prolet,

Your completely irrelevant posts and the ridiculous conclusions you come up with don't lead me to believe you are looking for "healthy debate".
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-23-2010, 09:50 PM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Vangelovski, According to UMD Director of Operations in Australia Ordan Andreevski, he called Meto's one month visit to Australia a major success.
            What did you expect a Director of operations to say, it was a disaster? Evan if it was he would never admit it.

UMD Director Stojan Nikolov confirmed that the latest UMD Voice Magazine was downloaded a record 25,000 times since it first came out i believe it was a few weeks ago.

http://www.umdiaspora.org/UMDVoice/2...Spring2010.pdf
            Make it now a record 25,001. I just opened it simply because it was there on your post. But not long after it downloaded i closed it. So what does it prove, what did it achieve. How many others like me would download it out of curiosity after recieving it via email or facebook Then delete it.
            Last edited by Bill77; 05-23-2010, 09:50 PM.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Oh Come on Vangelovski dont be like that

The UMD link i provided gives a rundown as to what happened to Meto's trip to Australia, we've had debates how it was a failure and so forth so i posted the relevant information and people can decide for themselves what they think.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Risto, I dont agree with that

The Jewish Population of Australia is roughly around 90,000 yet they control most of the country and their people are top executives of major companies in this country. Its not about the numbers its about the people, those 100,000 Turks could have 100 or so Multi Millionares that give alot to their cause, i think their headquarters are in New York very close to the UN Building.

What would you prefer Risto, 10 Volci or 1000 Ovci?? Thats what it comes down to in the end.
                Relevance your honour.

Are you suggesting there are more influential Turks than Macedonians in the USA Prolet? I would suggest there might be twice as many given the population differences. How does that sound to you?
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The UMD link i provided gives a rundown as to what happened to Meto's trip to Australia, we've had debates how it was a failure and so forth so i posted the relevant information and people can decide for themselves what they think.
                  Should we believe all of UMetoD's links. Or just the ones that explain something they did was a success?
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Bill, Its up to you to look at the information and then say what you think, like i said earlier we all have our opinions and i dont expect you to like that article however if i just went on and wrote what was said there nobody would have believed me and i would have probably been accused of making it all up so i provided a link for everybody to see.

Comment

• Volk
                      • Sep 2008

Exactly my point - so why would they provide such a large (relatively) amount to UMD? Are you getting a little dizzy there Volk?
                      We dont know anything about their finances, or who finances them. All that is known is they promote Turkish interests.

I am getting tired of pointing out the obvious to you Tom..
                      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

And what did that have to do with the topic at hand?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          All that is known is they promote Turkish interests.
                          Again, what are the concrete benefits of the TCA donating such a large amount to UMD?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Should we believe all of UMetoD's links. Or just the ones that explain something they did was a success?
                            I believe it should be looked at then people have the right to draw their own conclusion. I never said that you have to agree with that link, you know me better then that.

Are you suggesting there are more influential Turks than Macedonians in the USA Prolet? I would suggest there might be twice as many given the population differences. How does that sound to you?
                            I cant answer that question regarding who is more influential because i dont know much about the Turkish community in USA, however just because there is 100-150,000 of them doesnt mean they are not a powerful community. Even if they are 1 million and all divided they will still be weak. If its a strong,united community with alot of people financing them including the Turkish Government then i dont see a reason why they wouldnt be powerful and influential. It would be good if a Turk from USA could give us a rundown on how things are over there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Again, what are the concrete benefits of the TCA donating such a large amount to UMD?
                              In Adelaide, Meto said the President of the TCA had ancestral roots in Macedonia if I remember correctly. I am sure the TCA membership turns a blind eye when UMetoD gets US$150,000 because of this fact.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

I clicked on the wrong button, SOM! It was 4 against and when I voted it became 4 to 1! :-) Take one back!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X