Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

It looks like we have a new village idiot fresh from the ranks of the UMD named mvb9999, who, rather than providing anything of worth and substance, has instead gone into a hissy-fit elsewhere, hoping to attract sympathy from the like-minded.

Meto, the jig is up.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
      Gotse Delchev is our national hero.
      A hero's award for an American , what has Harper done to deserve such accolades of great honour?
      Julie, Canada recognized our name and he was the Prime Minister at that time.

Let Kevin Rudd recognize Macedonia and we'll give him a Nikola Karev award.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Yeah, let's give everybody that shows us courtesy a medal.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

When did this guy open up a topic that was deleted?? I dont recall seeing the thread.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I deleted a thread called something like "the pathetic list of UMD statements....." or some similar garbage, where this mvb9999 was having a whinge session. No need for multiple threads relating to the UMD charade, if there is something he wishes to address with regard to the UMD, he can do it here. He seems to be 'mr popular and likable' (in his own mind) at Maknews already, where every odd thread seems to be in promotion of the UMD. That won't be happening here, where the values of the Macedonian Cause are defined and uncompromised.

The purpose of that list in the thread which I created is clearly stated, and the UMD is being afforded the same courtesy it had for the MTO. Respond to our administrators (like the UMD have requested from the MTO when it is in their interests), and we will immediately put up your reply on the thread. Otherwise, it will stay as is, to serve as a reminder to all of the goldfish and apologists of what the UMD 'ride' has been all about thus far.

For the record, nobody from the UMD leadership, least of all Meto, has replied to our administrators.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Proletche
              Here is the criteria/requirements for the award and why it's awarded:
              Quote from UMD annoucement:

" The Goce Delchev Award is UMD’s highest honor and the recipient of this award is selected based on the impact that they have had on Macedonians around the world, their record of public service, and their advancement of justice, peace, democracy, personal freedom and economic opportunity. The Goce Delchev Award is named after the famous 19th century Macedonian leader Goce Delchev who fought for Macedonian independence from the Ottoman Empire. Goce Delchev held views that are epitomized by his well-known quote, "I understand the world solely as a field for cultural competition among the peoples.”

The UMD Board of Directors unanimously nominated Prime Minister Harper as the first recipient of this award for his impact on Macedonia and Macedonians globally."

Prolet
              Can you see the requirements here of who should be awarded the Gotse Deltchev Award? If you can then please explain how it was given to the person who is getting it! Make sure you take into consideration all of the criteria! And also tell me if your opinion was sought or your consent to use the name "Gotse Deltchev" as a UMD award, oh ... and just answer the questions without sidetracking/evasion or asking other questions if you possibly can!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

prolet are you serious or are you being stupid

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Then we should give everyone a hero reward Prolet.
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Proletche
                    Here is the criteria/requirements for the award and why it's awarded:
                    Quote from UMD annoucement:

" The Goce Delchev Award is UMD’s highest honor and the recipient of this award is selected based on the impact that they have had on Macedonians around the world, their record of public service, and their advancement of justice, peace, democracy, personal freedom and economic opportunity. The Goce Delchev Award is named after the famous 19th century Macedonian leader Goce Delchev who fought for Macedonian independence from the Ottoman Empire. Goce Delchev held views that are epitomized by his well-known quote, "I understand the world solely as a field for cultural competition among the peoples.”

The UMD Board of Directors unanimously nominated Prime Minister Harper as the first recipient of this award for his impact on Macedonia and Macedonians globally."

Prolet
                    Can you see the requirements here of who should be awarded the Gotse Deltchev Award? If you can then please explain how it was given to the person who is getting it! Make sure you take into consideration all of the criteria! And also tell me if your opinion was sought or your consent to use the name "Gotse Deltchev" as a UMD award, oh ... and just answer the questions without sidetracking/evasion or asking other questions if you possibly can!
                    Well said...

It is exactly this sort of nonsense that annoys the shit out of me with UMD...who gives them the 'right' to use the names of famous Macedonian figures and then to issue "awards" like gold elephant stamps in primary school...UMD are really good at cheap theatrics, how long before they sound out G.W. Bush for a "Alexander the Great" medal or some other bullshit...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Are you purposley acting like a mentally challenged baboon or are you for real? This has been an ongoing issue with you, but you really take the taco sometimes.

Canada recognised our name? That is the absolute MINIMUM that they could have done. Are we now handing out merit awards for MINIMUM effort?? How about I get a pay rise for merely turning up to work?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Julie, I respect that fact that Prime Minister Harper had something to do with us being recognized as Macedonia and Macedonians. As you can see on the quote that Makedonche provided it was a unanimous vote so we have to respect their choice. Zhelu Zhelev got a similar award from President Ivanov because while he was President of Bulgaria, he recognized us as Republic of Macedonia (First country to recognize us) and he was honored with our highest award.

Makedonche, I dont know how Prime Minister Harper has provided peace for our country or any of the other things if you base that criteria in order to get such an award then alot of people wouldnt qualify for it, infact i dont think Harper has even been to Macedonia before so how could he offer peace,freedom and democracy there as its put it. As for the name of the award they are entitled to use it, whats stopping the MTO of making an Aleksander the Great award as its highest award? It could be any other person from Dame Gruev to Nikola Karev im looking at the positives here because it will encourage that person to do something for our country, maybe he could advise a Canadian Company to go and do Business in Macedonia, there is alot of potential and the networking and lobbying is important.

Makedonche, I would personally be very happy if one day the MTO can give an award to the Australian Prime Minister that recognizes our name and people.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Prolet the MTO can give an award to the Australian Prime Minister that recognizes our name and people.

Why in the bloody hell should anyone give an award for something they should be doing anyway, for god's sake Prolet, its not a farking privelege to be recognised as MACEDONIA BUT OUR BLOODY FARFKIN GOD GIVEN RIGHT AS HUMAN BEINGS WITH EQUALITY AMONGST ALL FARKIN NATIONS

DO YOU BLOODY WELL GET IT NOW???????
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski,Phoenix, Bill Clinton got a statue in Kosovo.

If UMD wants to honor Prime Minister Harper they can choose to do so, why would people complain about that? It was a unanimous vote afterall.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

because its in the name of UNITED macedonian diasporas Prolet

are you really stupid or you just enjoy playing games?

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Julie, All i know is that he was voted unanimously so i dont know exactly on what grounds he was given this award. Maybe he's done something else we dont know about, we are not from North America.

You dont have to agree with me thats fine, obviously a name recognition wont just come in a flash from Australia, our relations will need to improve and so on but either way i'll be happy with the result if it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X