Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

Macedonia is rich with history and in fact Christianity was founded in Pella, Macedonia.
    why do people make such absurd claims it makes us look like greeks.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Meto,

Nice, but empty, words from Bitove, much like your own. One cannot pretend to stand against a name change, while supporting the Interim Accord.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        why do people make such absurd claims it makes us look like greeks.
        Osiris, are you serious? Meto and the UMD wouldn't know the first thing about Macedonian history, of course they're absurd.

To the new UMD tool on the block called mvb9999, rather than whining on that pathetic little thread you created which has since been deleted, address the specific points here on this thread. UMD is 100% pro-Macedonia? You've got some screws loose mate.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

SOM, i would love to hear the real UMD agenda... can you enlighten me?
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Volk, SOM is not part of the UMD Organization so therefore you are barking up the wrong tree here. Why havnt these questions been answered so far that SOM has asked? He has even made a special thread for the UMD to answer.

http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/305/51/ Comment: In this letter the UMD make reference to the American policy on having Macedonia admitted to NATO by the 'provisional reference' with the acronym 'f.y.r.o.m', as per the Interim Accord, which the UMD believe had "normalized relations" between Macedonia and Greece.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Osiris, are you serious? Meto and the UMD wouldn't know the first thing about Macedonian history, of course they're absurd.

To the new UMD tool on the block called mvb9999, rather than whining on that pathetic little thread you created which has since been deleted, address the specific points here on this thread. UMD is 100% pro-Macedonia? You've got some screws loose mate.
              The UMetoD is 100% pro constitutional name of Macedonia.
              It is 100% pro EU & NATO as well.
              It was 100% pro MPO for a while.
              It was 100% pro Democratic Republic of Macedonia for a while.

None of those things necessarily equal pro Macedonia.

In 100 years time it may well be pro Macedonia. I can't wait.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

It is with distinct pleasure and privilege that the United Macedonian Diaspora announce it will honour The Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada, with UMD’s highest honour – the Goce Delchev Award – at the 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference Gala on June 5, 2010 at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.

Full announcement: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/484/1/

More details about 2nd Annual UMD Global Conference: http://www.UMDGlobalConference.org
                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

UMD, I think Meto should get the Goce Delchev Award, he already has been compared to Goce Delcev.

But never the less Harper is a good choice, well done to him and he's done alot for our community in North America.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Grotius
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    UMD, I think Meto should get the Goce Delchev Award, he already has been compared to Goce Delcev.
                    Prolet, grow up you delusional idiot. Not even Meto would be stupid enough to make this observation.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

But never the less Harper is a good choice, well done to him and he's done alot for our community in North America.
                      LMAO, sometimes Prolet, when I think you have it together, you disappoint me bratchko
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

I would like to see AMD(American diaspora) rather than UMD - this organisation does not represent the United macedonian Diaspora and if it continues to pretend it does, then it may well have to face some serious consequences! Gotse Deltchev Award ? who's authority was sought for this? When did the so called United Diaspora vote on this or have their opinion as to whether this award should firstly, exist and secondly be given to someone who doesn't even meet the criteria by UMD's own definition?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Gotse Delchev is our national hero.
                          A hero's award for an American , what has Harper done to deserve such accolades of great honour?
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Wasn't it Goce Delcev who said "whoever wishes to see Macedonia annexed with UMetoD can regard himself as a good UMEtoD follower but can never be a good Macedonian." ?

I stand by my recent assessment of UMetoD:
                            The UMetoD is 100% pro constitutional name of Macedonia.
                            It is 100% pro EU & NATO as well.
                            It was 100% pro MPO for a while.
                            It was 100% pro Democratic Republic of Macedonia for a while.

None of those things necessarily equal pro Macedonia.

In 100 years time it may well be pro Macedonia. I can't wait.
                            I forgot to add UMetoD is 100% behind the Macedonian Government as well. No matter what.

Which means a vote for UMetoD is a vote for the Macedonian Government. Whoever they are. Which makes them kind of redundant.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                              I would like to see AMD(American diaspora) rather than UMD - this organisation does not represent the United macedonian Diaspora and if it continues to pretend it does, then it may well have to face some serious consequences! Gotse Deltchev Award ? who's authority was sought for this? When did the so called United Diaspora vote on this or have their opinion as to whether this award should firstly, exist and secondly be given to someone who doesn't even meet the criteria by UMD's own definition?
                              Oh c'mon. They can give awards to whoever they want. It is only when they purport to represent all of the Macedonian Diaspora that I get angry. And they deny this (apparently). Buktop and this new UMetoD poster will correct me if I have misunderstood anything.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, you are an idiot.
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X