• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Vangelovski

I agree Bill, he has done alot and he should be honored

We are a small country, having people like Bitove support our cause is massive. I can only hope there are more people like him.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Bill77,

Why do we have to go around the same circles over and over. Nobody questioned his charitable activities - rather, his political views are in question, particularly the Bitove's close association with MPO and Gligorov and the funding of the Gligorov-backed Macedonian World Congress (opposing Todor Petrov's World Macedonian Congress) in the early 1990s. In fact, Bitove actually did his own tour down under in the 90's just like the Boy Wonder, and just like the boy wonder, he failed miserably and in his case, his MWC came undone and noone ever spoke of it again.

Maybe we need a Bitove, Gligorov, Georgievski and Gruevski locked thread, just like the UMD one, for all the goldfish out there.

Bill77,

This might jog your memory:

Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-20-2010, 01:39 AM.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Spolaj Ti Vangelovski

I agree Bill, he has done alot and he should be honored

We are a small country, having people like Bitove support our cause is massive. I can only hope there are more people like him.
        What "cause" is that Prolet?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

If you read the bottom right-hand corner of p. 573 (this link should take you straight there), this book confirms John Bitove's funding of the pro-Gligorov MWC (opposing Todor Petrov):

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...people&f=false

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Its true that Bitove was close to Kiro Gligorov at one stage, however Bitove has done alot of good and now things are different especially in the past 15 years.

Why do you hate Bitove so much? We need more people like him
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              Bill77,

Why do we have to go around the same circles over and over. Nobody questioned his charitable activities .
              well this is why he they are honouring him is it not?

- rather, his political views are in question, particularly the Bitove's close association with MPO.
              where does he stand now regarding MPO? its easy for critics to be negetive, but he might think diferantly towards MPO these days. And yeh we are going in circles, But Bitove might be in the same situation as the many that got sucked in and use to call Traitor Lube Brat , but not anymore.

Gligorov and the funding of the Gligorov-backed Macedonian World Congress (opposing Todor Petrov's World Macedonian Congress) in the early 1990s. In fact, Bitove actually did his own tour down under in the 90's just like the Boy Wonder, and just like the boy wonder, he failed miserably and in his case, his MWC came undone and noone ever spoke of it again.
              I can't comment on this i don't know much about it. But i will say it would only be fair and balanced if we were to get his explanation, sadly i don't think it will happen.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Prolet,

You seem to have a very shallow understanding of frankly everything. This is not about hate. I'm simply looking at the Bitove record and their political outlook.

Prolet, why do you contradict yourself so often, fail to understand basic concepts and fail to see clear differences in opposing views?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  well this is why he they are honouring him is it not?

where does he stand now regarding MPO? its easy for critics to be negetive, but he might think diferantly towards MPO these days. And yeh we are going in circles, But Bitove might be in the same situation as the many that got sucked in and use to call Traitor Lube Brat , but not anymore.

I can't comment on this i don't know much about it. But i will say it would only be fair and balanced if we were to get his explanation, sadly i don't think it will happen.
                  Bitove's public statements - from what I've seen - have not changed. Re his ties to Gligorov, check out the link I provided - it has been documented.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, I think people like Bitove should be doing alot more for Stari Kraj, he's had a bit of history in his past but he has done alot of good too. He is part of the Macedonia 2025 group along side Mike Zafirovski, thats a good thing.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

If you read the bottom right-hand corner of p. 573 (this link should take you straight there), this book confirms John Bitove's funding of the pro-Gligorov MWC (opposing Todor Petrov):

Your book link doesn't work.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Bitove

Some articles on Bitove:

Macedonian PM Visits Ottawa, Toronto; Private Luncheon with John Bitove, UMD Canada, Macedonia 2025

John Bitove on Canada's Recognition of Macedonia

Gala Raises $1.3 Million for Scholarships and Canadian Macedonian Place

Mr. Bitove has been extremely supportive of the Macedonian cause since day one. UMD is proud to honour such a great individual - a role model for the rest of the Macedonian community!
                        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                          Mr. Bitove has been extremely supportive of the Macedonian cause since day one. UMD is proud to honour such a great individual - a role model for the rest of the Macedonian community!
                          Which cause Meto? The cause for a vassal Ramkovist state? The cause for a people that deny themselves their own human rights?
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-20-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                            Your book link doesn't work.
                            Its working for me. Here it is again:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I recall his visit to Adelaide.
                              From memory he did not impress the local leaders at all.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                                • Oct 2009

Bitove

Which cause Meto? The cause for a vassal Ramkovist state? The cause for a people that deny themselves their own human rights?
                                Read Bitove:

On behalf of all Canadians of Macedonian descent, I want to thank Prime Minister Stephen Harper for correcting a long-standing mistake by recognizing the Republic of Macedonia by its correct name, and not one conjured up politically in an attempt to continue the oppression of the Macedonian people.

Canada now joins with more than 120 countries that recognize the injustice of a country being forced to accept the name given by another country, as opposed to a name selected by its people.

As Canadians, we believe that if a person is born on a piece of land, that person has a right to be regarded as a native of that land. Unfortunately for close to 100 years the people of Macedonia were not given that right.

Macedonia is rich with history and in fact Christianity was founded in Pella, Macedonia. In the Bible, St. Paul speaks of Macedonia thousands of years ago. And the world (outside Greece) acknowledges Alexander the Great was Macedonian. Even British prime minister William Gladstone said during his time in office that Macedonia was for the Macedonians.

John Bitove, Toronto.
                                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X