X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    The theme of the conference should be 'vassal politics' or 'puppet states'.
    The theme of the conference will be Macedonia's "Integration" into the two clubs I suspect, or there abouts.

There will be talk about "progress" in the "negotiations" and lots of talk about how "positive and bright our future is" but this will all be assumed to be possible through the 'negotiations' and the negotiation process. In short they will be representing the "negotiations" by putting a positive spin on them. In this sense they are not more than a political tool of the West.

I recall Meto saying that they were putting together a paper to reject the talks (in his Canberra/Queanbeyan) speech. Meto and UMD are full of it.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

SOM, If thats the case then i do apologize, i was simply asking for your opinion about him giving a speech there. The UMD seem to have alot of people there, i wonder who is going to finance all this?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        i wonder who is going to finance all this?
        Very good question Prolet.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

i wonder who is going to finance all this?
          If you have been paying attention you should know the most likely answer.
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Volk, my attention span is not so great am very old, enlighten me too, that is a really good question
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Just to get off the curent topic for a sec, the poll on this thread sugests 2 people voted for "Continue the talks " anyone knows who the 2 are?
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

enlighten me too, that is a really good question
                Najveroatno istite luge sto go financiraat UMD, a toa se nasite istocni prijateli.

Koga nekoj od vas ja somnevate 'agenda' na UMD, treba da se potcetite na toj fakt.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Volk, A od kade ti se ovie informacii??
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    Najveroatno istite luge sto go financiraat UMD, a toa se nasite istocni prijateli.
                    You could say the same thing about VMRO I suppose.
                    Who knows, very difficult to put the MPO fiasco in a good light.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

UMD Lifetime Achievement Award for the Bitove's

http://www.maknews.com/forum/general...nt-t19517.html
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Maybe Bitove finances UMD?

Comment

• osiris
                          • Sep 2008

bitov is rich and powerful he also has made a substantial contribution to the macedonian cause the past 3 decades. why is it such a problem that he is honoured. i think people have to step back a little and realise the struggle didnt start yesterday .

i am a little confused and disappointed at how quickly we jump to criticize our activists and supporters if they dont follow our line completely.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Reading all his achievements in the article, He deserves to be honoured. Thank you vangelovski for posting it and i hope you had good intentions when you decided to post it.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Have you forgotten so quickly the bitove family connections with MPO, the financing and running of the Gligorov-backed rival to the WMC and their UMDish vision for Macedonia?

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                Have you forgotten so quickly the bitove family connections with MPO, the financing and running of the Gligorov-backed rival to the WMC and their UMDish vision for Macedonia?
                                Vangelovski, I would love to hear his response to what you mention.

But we can't ignore this,

"A proud Canadian, Bitove never forgot his Macedonian heritage. As a respected leader of the Canadian Macedonian community in Toronto, he furthered humanitarian causes in the Republic of Macedonia, in Aegean Macedonia and around the globe. As past chairman of the Canadian Macedonian Federation and the Macedonian World Congress, Bitove worked relentlessly behind the scenes, devoting countless hours lobbying the Canadian and U.S. governments as well as other countries to recognize the fledgling Republic of Macedonia.

Notably, Bitove took an active role in assisting the citizens of Skopje after the massive 1963 earthquake (the first foreigner to visit Skopje after the earthquake), and in 1993, he organized the SkyDome Medicine for Macedonian campaign, which raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for the purchase of much-needed medical equipment and medicine in the Republic of Macedonia. Over the years, he has sponsored more than 150 displaced persons from the Balkans, making it possible for them to immigrate to Canada. He arranged food, clothing and shelter until they could become self-sufficient contributing members of their new country. Bitove is a founder and Chairman of the Board at Canadian Macedonian Place, a well-known senior citizen's complex that takes care of the elderly of Toronto's Macedonian community. Bitove provided founding support of the Macedonian Language Program at the University of Toronto, and is a long-time supporter of building Macedonian Orthodox Churches, recently helping to establish St. Mary's in Cambridge and St. Ilija in Mississauga."

Comment

Working...
                                X