Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Didn't I tell you to spare me your UMD apologistic garbage and advice? You agreed, and now here you are again, like someone pressed the reset button on an outdated robot, doing the bidding for the UMD again.

I say UMD, you hear government, I say black and you hear white, forget the planet, you're in another universe.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Didn't I tell you to spare me your UMD apologistic garbage and advice? You agreed, and now here you are again, like someone pressed the reset button on an outdated robot, doing the bidding for the UMD again.

I say UMD, you hear government, I say black and you hear white, forget the planet, you're in another universe.
      I am sure you can connect the dots
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

The problem is, you can't.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

The new issue of UMD Voice magazine is here: http://www.umdiaspora.org/UMDVoice/2...Spring2010.pdf
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

UMD and the Bitove's

http://www.maknews.com/forum/general...to-t19468.html

Maybe Meto deemed it too politically incorrect to advertise here...?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

In UMD's newest addition of 'UMD Voice', they interviewed an "expert" on Macedonian affairs - Carlos Flores Juberias. Who is he? Some professor of comparative law in Madrid.

Carlos tells UMD that Macedonia did a fantastic job in amending its constitution to appease the terrorists in 2001 and thereby providing ‘collective rights’ to the Albanians:

“As a legal scholar, I am quite eager to point out that Macedonia was able to pass a rather inclusive constitutional text back in 1991, and that Macedonian leaders of all parties and ethnic communities proved to be smart enough – and humble enough – to introduce the necessary changes in 2001, in order to make it even more consensual and inclusive, and therefore more acceptable for everyone”.

However, when asked about ‘collective rights' for Macedonians in Greece, he responded quite differently:

“I believe that a generous, and fully guaranteed recognition of individual freedoms - including religious freedom, freedom of speech, the right to express yourself in your mother tongue, freedom of assembly and association, and freedom of the press - should be counted first, rather than this notion of “collective rights.” When individual rights are guaranteed, it also provides the sufficient margin of liberty for people to engage in collective action as well, based on a common ethnic identity, a common language or a common set of religious beliefs. EU member states such as Greece and Bulgaria should fully guarantee individual rights to all of their citizens, regardless of their ethnic background”.

How did UMD respond? They promoted this contradictory garbage in their official publication without question.

Through this, can we gather that UMD supports collective rights in Macedonia and not in Greece? Does UMD apply one standard for the rest of the world and another flawed standard for Macedonia? Why was it such a virtue for Macedonia to appease terrorists with 'collective rights' when no other EU country would dream of providing the same for ordinary law abiding citizens?

http://www.umdiaspora.org/UMDVoice/2...Spring2010.pdf
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-12-2010, 11:21 PM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Maknews will speak at the UMD Global Conference Dinner

Why wernt we informed about this UMD? Well Done to Maknews and hopefully his speech can inspire our people in North America.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

All the likeminded in one place, how fantastic.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    In UMD's newest addition of 'UMD Voice', they interviewed an "expert" on Macedonian affairs - Carlos Flores Juberias. Who is he? Some professor of comparative law in Madrid.

Carlos tells UMD that Macedonia did a fantastic job in amending its constitution to appease the terrorists in 2001 and thereby providing ‘collective rights’ to the Albanians:

“As a legal scholar, I am quite eager to point out that Macedonia was able to pass a rather inclusive constitutional text back in 1991, and that Macedonian leaders of all parties and ethnic communities proved to be smart enough – and humble enough – to introduce the necessary changes in 2001, in order to make it even more consensual and inclusive, and therefore more acceptable for everyone”.

However, when asked about ‘collective rights' for Macedonians in Greece, he responded quite differently:

“I believe that a generous, and fully guaranteed recognition of individual freedoms - including religious freedom, freedom of speech, the right to express yourself in your mother tongue, freedom of assembly and association, and freedom of the press - should be counted first, rather than this notion of “collective rights.” When individual rights are guaranteed, it also provides the sufficient margin of liberty for people to engage in collective action as well, based on a common ethnic identity, a common language or a common set of religious beliefs. EU member states such as Greece and Bulgaria should fully guarantee individual rights to all of their citizens, regardless of their ethnic background”.

How did UMD respond? They promoted this contradictory garbage in their official publication without question.

Through this, can we gather that UMD supports collective rights in Macedonia and not in Greece? Does UMD apply one standard for the rest of the world and another flawed standard for Macedonia? Why was it such a virtue for Macedonia to appease terrorists with 'collective rights' when no other EU country would dream of providing the same for ordinary law abiding citizens?

http://www.umdiaspora.org/UMDVoice/2...Spring2010.pdf
                    Yet another example, and the UMD circus continues.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      All the likeminded in one place, how fantastic.
                      The theme of the conference should be 'vassal politics' or 'puppet states'.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

I wouldn't be suprised if it is, I wonder, will any Macedonians from the Toronto area raise their concerns with the UMD's policies and statements regarding Macedonia?

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

SOM, Do you believe that Maknews can contribute in the UMD Global Conference? You and him go back many years ago, you know him very well.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Prolet, what are you on about? How many years do we go back? How 'very well' do I know him? Stop exaggerating.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, Im talking about the Maknews forum you were a moderator there.

The latest has it that CTV's Ken Shaw will be at the conference, im just wondering why the UMD is not posting this information on this forum. It seems to me they are boycotting here.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                                SOM, Im talking about the Maknews forum you were a moderator there.
                                No, you were referring to the individual, "him" as you put it, and that is what I responded to.
                                .......im just wondering why the UMD is not posting this information on this forum. It seems to me they are boycotting here.
                                Their policies and statements are questioned here, and they have, a number of times, refused to acknowledge or discuss their obvious acts of stupidity with regard to the Macedonian Cause. At the Maknews forum, they are a protected species.

Comment

Working...
                                X