X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by sf. View Post

They're going to (or not now) argue over a technicality, as if people here aren't already aware of the bullshit involved.

And Pelister mate, we get it. You hate the UMD, the negotiations are wrong, and they're traitors. It's the same post over and over again.

Here's what I'm seeing here:

Admins ask UMD to abide to certain rules.
    UMD acts as if nothing is wrong and publishes bullshit announcement.
    Vangelovski picks up on a technical error or propaganda element and uses it to beat the UMD with it.
    Buktop argues the technicality with a straight face.
    40 pages of said argument that forgets about the original issue and becomes what it really is, an example of personal animosity.
    Other people chime in accusing various people of various disloyalties.
    I come in with smartarse comments.
    Pelister knocks out his standard hatred of UMD.
    Julie declares she's Macedonian and the dushmani can die.
    Jankovska tells us we don't relate to the Macedonians of RoM and their living conditions.
    Prolet tells us that Grujo is awesome and asks for opinions on unrelated matters.
    Onur tells us how the Turks do things.
    Spartan disputes this.
    The thread gets exhausted, only to be repeated elsewhere later.

Now, imagine outsiders reading all this crap.
    Whilst appreciating the humour in your post (and it is quite good and valid on some points), IME, you are still playing politics by downplaying, ridiculing and attempting to undermine the great activist role people such Pelister have played in highlighting the anti-Macedonian schemes espoused and supported by UMD, IC and RoM state and political institutions.

We need more people like Pelister to engage in constant political campaigns of agitation at all levels of society and on many important issues relating to Macedonian national sovereignty, identity, human rights and freedom, dignity, integrity and promulgation of our rightful indigenous heritage. IMO, Pelister's campaign efforts on the internet should be seen as role models and to be emulated and not laughed at by some smartarses who may be guilty of supporting or at least not opposing anti-Macedonian policies and politics. Good effective agitation calls for clear, short and pointed messages (call them slogans if you will) on an ongoing basis and until the matter is resolved or the campaign advances to a new level. P. (and he is by no means the only one) has been driving the message home and now many folks are aware of what UMDovci stand for and their many ideological shortcomings.

Pelister, keep on keeping on and stay well, mate.
    You are doing a great job!

So Pochit,
    I.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

UMD Strongly Condemns Re-Emergence of Extremist Ethnic “Armies”

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) strongly condemns the recent re-emergence of violent extremist groups purporting to represent the interests of certain segments of Macedonian society.

Read full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/475/1/
      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
        • Oct 2009

UMD Sends Letter to Secretary Clinton Regarding Greek-American Groups

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) released a letter today that it sent to the U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton in response to Greek-American groups condemning the April 2010 edition of State magazine entitled “Skopje, Ancient Macedonia Builds Modern Democracy” by Ms. Stephanie Rowlands.

Read full letter: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/476/1/
        For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
          UMD Strongly Condemns Re-Emergence of Extremist Ethnic “Armies”

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) strongly condemns the recent re-emergence of violent extremist groups purporting to represent the interests of certain segments of Macedonian society.

Read full press release: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/475/1/
          This would be more believable if UMD condemned the extremist Framework Agreement which was developed to appease the "extremist ethnic armies". Like all appeasements, the Framework Agreement has only prepared the Macedonian people for a further appeasement of the very extremists UMD "condemns" at face value but not in substance.
          Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-03-2010, 08:24 PM.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Spartan
            • Sep 2008

SF, that was hilarious......well done

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              This would be more believable if UMD condemned the extremist Framework Agreement which was developed to appease the "extremist ethnic armies". Like all appeasements, the Framework Agreement has only prepared the Macedonian people for a further appeasement of the very extremists UMD "condemns" at face value but not in substance.
              UMD-OMDovci are also getting quite a bit of flack from MK Macedonians, as can be evidenced at following thread on kajgana forum:

ОМД му оддава признание на Војнович!?
              Воиновиќ: Да се искористи можноста за решавање на спорот околу името во наредните неколку месеци

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Good, the Macedonians in MK should be aware of what the UMD agenda is.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Foreign powers are now using the negotiations as a political tool against us.

I couldn't see any sense to the negotiations in the first place, but if this highly dangerous and irresponsible process goes on for any longer, we will be politically extinct within a few more years.

Isn't it sad that an organization like UMD has been compromising our identity, and compromising our history and culture (through their silence as much as anything), and our State since day one. I should add that this criticism is not only reserved for those lunatics in Washington, but for the Macedonian government, who have exposed all of us.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
                    We have 50,000 individualls internationally on our e-mailing list through UMD own e-mailing list and Facebook lists, causes, and groups. All the Facebook lists, causes, and groups that UMD or our President Metodija A. Koloski administer are public information.
                    Well to say I'm glad I never got caught up in all the UND hype is an understatement. Meto, If you want me to accept your "friend request on Facebook, You'd better start 'fessing up to all the mistakes you made to date and coming clean on all the issues raised here on various threads.

To use an email of an individual who may have merely been making an inquiry, as an official stat for members or whatever the fuck you want to claim is more than just ludicrous!

Grow up and start behaving like a man. Stop hiding behind mama's apron.
                    Last edited by Mikail; 05-04-2010, 01:46 AM.
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Meto,

Is that your definition of an "associate"? Send someone a facebook friend request and then count them as a UMD supporter?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

That would appear so Vangelovski. Let's npot wait with baited breathe for Meto to answer. We all know he like to swim in controversy!
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Guys, don't forget that Meto Koloski (aka UMDiaspora.org) does not engage in discussions on public forums (such as the MTO). He said so during his Adelaide 'session' where Risto the Great made him look (much) less than impressive, despite the goon(s) trying to silence the crowd. He also says it in his response to one of our administrators, Daskalot, after being welcomed to the MTO:

............we will not be joining any debates, but rather just posting announcements
                          Yet another contradiction, to add to the already massive list.

Where are the UMD supporters? I am waiting for yet another redefinition of the obvious, so I can be informed that all of Meto's 200 + posts were 'actually' announcements.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

I notice the UMD-Maknews alliance is as strong as ever, with apologists running rampant with their distortions and half-truths about Meto Koloski, the Democratic Serb-dancer. This is beyond people being naive, fact is, anybody that supports the UMD supports their policies and the perpetually stupid statements and actions of its president.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              I notice the UMD-Maknews alliance is as strong as ever, with apologists running rampant with their distortions and half-truths about Meto Koloski, the Democratic Serb-dancer. This is beyond people being naive, fact is, anybody that supports the UMD supports their policies and the perpetually stupid statements and actions of its president.
                              Supporting UMD's policies means supporting UMD's vision for Macedonia.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

And it is the role of every self-respecting Macedonian out there to reject this vision and these policies, which are detrimental to the Macedonian Cause.

UMD - You blew it, and thank god you did so now rather than later, when it would be too late. We're onto you, and no amount of lies or propaganda can cover the facts, you people were received "well" by your lackeys in Australia and the few ignorant types (who are being phased out), generally speaking, the Macedonians in Australia made it clear that you're not what we want for our people in Macedonia or the Diaspora. You're double-standards, lies, denials, arrogance, ignorance, and other 'great' qualities can be saved for some other group that wishes for it.

Most Macedonians in Australia rejected the UMD, many Macedonians around the world are doing the same. It is only a matter of time now, and adding an emailing address and contact details for Australia as part of your signature isn't going to change that. We don't want you, we don't need you. Stay in Washington and keep inviting the Reekers of this world to your 'Macedonian' functions peopled by anti-Macedonians, you ideologically-flawed fools.

Comment

Working...
                                X