X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    4000 e-mails per parliamentarian, times 750 parliamentarians, equals 3 million e-mails sent. It's basic math Vangelovski
    Buktop,

Read the post - noone is disputing 3 million emails were sent - though that is irrelevant. 4,000 people signed the email petition. By stating the 3 million figure, its mean't to convey a facade of influence. Many have mistakenly believed that UMD conjured up 3 million supporters, rather than the 4,000 for that particular email petition.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by sf. View Post
      Pfft 3 million. I used to send twice that amount per day when I ran a penile enlargement drugs business. Didn't really work out though.
      I can tell you why ... you never responded to my pre-sale questions.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• sf.
        • Jan 2010

You're emails couldn't get past my spam filters. How's that for irony?
        Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          Buktop,

Read the post - noone is disputing 3 million emails were sent - though that is irrelevant. 4,000 people signed the email petition. By stating the 3 million figure, its mean't to convey a facade of influence. Many have mistakenly believed that UMD conjured up 3 million supporters, rather than the 4,000 for that particular email petition.
          The quote that was disputed is this one
          Sent over 3 million e-mails to European Parliamentarians about the lack of human rights for Macedonians in Bulgaria
          It doesn't say anything about 3 million signatories, it just says e-mails.
          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
          Our long awaited hour will draw near
          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

You're emails couldn't get past my spam filters. How's that for irony?
            I know sf. And they claim they sent 3 million out and now Buktop is backing that claim.

So are we up for another 40 page argument again?
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

UMD is full of shite.

Its silence on the deadliest threat facing our people - the negotiation process - says it all.

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                I know sf. And they claim they sent 3 million out and now Buktop is backing that claim.

So are we up for another 40 page argument again?

They're going to (or not now) argue over a technicality, as if people here aren't already aware of the bullshit involved.

And Pelister mate, we get it. You hate the UMD, the negotiations are wrong, and they're traitors. It's the same post over and over again.

Here's what I'm seeing here:

Admins ask UMD to abide to certain rules.
                UMD acts as if nothing is wrong and publishes bullshit announcement.
                Vangelovski picks up on a technical error or propaganda element and uses it to beat the UMD with it.
                Buktop argues the technicality with a straight face.
                40 pages of said argument that forgets about the original issue and becomes what it really is, an example of personal animosity.
                Other people chime in accusing various people of various disloyalties.
                I come in with smartarse comments.
                Pelister knocks out his standard hatred of UMD.
                Julie declares she's Macedonian and the dushmani can die.
                Jankovska tells us we don't relate to the Macedonians of RoM and their living conditions.
                Prolet tells us that Grujo is awesome and asks for opinions on unrelated matters.
                Onur tells us how the Turks do things.
                Spartan disputes this.
                The thread gets exhausted, only to be repeated elsewhere later.

Now, imagine outsiders reading all this crap.
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

They're going to (or not now) argue over a technicality, as if people here aren't already aware of the bullshit involved.

And Pelister mate, we get it. You hate the UMD, the negotiations are wrong, and they're traitors. It's the same post over and over again.

Vangelovski picks up on a technical error or propaganda element and uses it to beat the UMD with it.
                  40 pages of said argument that forgets about the original issue and becomes what it really is, an example of personal animosity.
                  Jankovska tells us we don't relate to the Macedonians of RoM and their living conditions.
                  Prolet tells us that Grujo is awesome and asks for opinions on unrelated matters.
                  Spartan disputes this.

Its not all that bad - at least it gave me a laugh
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Hahaha, yeah, quite amusing, so long as most of it take place on this thread I could care less. The UMD has 0% credibility, so there should be a certain level of expectation that threads relating to this group will become comical (at the UMD's expense).
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Well said sf! you've probably saved 15 pages of nonsensical debate in just one post
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

SF, I do agree the part about Grujo but explain what you mean by asking opinions on unrelated matters? If there is an article i post and i ask for somebodies opinion on it does that mean its an unrelated matter? I get asked for my opinion all the time i dont have a problem with that, especially when we talk about the footy.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pavel
                          • Oct 2009

Spartan disputes this.

lol! very good sf, se skinaf od smeenje. good work with the footy tipping ladder too.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

sf, we really represent that kind of talk.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Spartan disputes this.

Hahaha, priceless!
                              "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                              though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                              Our long awaited hour will draw near
                              and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                                Hahaha, priceless!
                                Yes, truly a Mastercard moment

Comment

Working...
                                X