X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    Julie, the United Kingdom recognizes Macedonia as Republic of Macedonia in bilateral relations (UMD has met with the UK representative at the UN and we know this is the position of the UK). If Australia followed England's policy, then why did it sign the social security agreement with Macedonia under "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?" The more important question is why did Macedonia sign a bilateral agreement with Australia under the name "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" and not Republic of Macedonia.

Everyone can do something, every little bit helps, certainly.
    Absolutely - why did RoM sign! They should not have done so under FYROM, they should have had the balls to say no, we aer Macedonia. period. They had the ability to do that, but as usual, silent.

why is the diaspora arguing with each other and RoM sits there in apathy!
    we ae fighting for the Macedonian cause, for or identity, not just in RoM, but for Egey, Pirin and Mala Prespa

RoM should speak up, say no , say get stuffed to the Eu and stop sending our boys to die under FYROM for NATO

stand up RoM its time, you will have the support of the disapora then.
    of course Australia wont recognise us, they will shit on us every time RoM does not make a stand and say NO to prefixes and suffixes

its called being assertive
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

By the way, thank you Meto for answering my questions, that you dont agree with compromising our name , and you dont agree that we should be negotiating.

That is the start of unity
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
        By the way, thank you Meto for answering my questions, that you dont agree with compromising our name , and you dont agree that we should be negotiating.

That is the start of unity
        Julie,

Have you already forgotten Meto's trip down under a couple of months ago and his reaffirmation that "Democratic Republic of Macedonia" was a good idea at the time?

What will be a "good idea" next time?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
          UMD has a great deal of respect for Ambassador Reeker. His last statement was highly inappropriate and UMD already conveyed this to him and to the State Department.
          Can UMD provide a copy here of the message it conveyed to Reeker and the US State Department?

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

If Australia singed under Republic of Macedonia then it would mean that they recognize our name. Name Recognition is a major issue in Australia, it should be in everyobodies interest in Australia for the Government to recognize Macedonia.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
              • Oct 2009

Finances are public information via the IRS...http://www.guidestar.org/pqShowGsRep...ein=20-5182996

The 2009 IRS reporting will come out in June.

As far as our annual report, we are in the process of preparing our 2008-2009 biannual report.
              For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
              http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
              Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
              Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
              Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• DIMO
                • Apr 2010

guys, if a agean macedonian leader is seen dancing to greek music napred in the eyes of the macedonian comunity, what would you call him? I would call him grekoman. If a macedonian leader from UMD was seen dancing to serbian music napred in the eyes of the macedonian comunity at sheldon receptions in melbourne, what would you call him? I would call him SERBOMAN.
                OBEDINETA MAKEDONIJA

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                  • Oct 2009

Meeting

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Can UMD provide a copy here of the message it conveyed to Reeker and the US State Department?
                  Phoenix read above about UMD's 12-member delegation visit to the State Department two days ago.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by DIMO View Post
                    guys, if a agean macedonian leader is seen dancing to greek music napred in the eyes of the macedonian comunity, what would you call him? I would call him grekoman. If a macedonian leader from UMD was seen dancing to serbian music napred in the eyes of the macedonian comunity at sheldon receptions in melbourne, what would you call him? I would call him SERBOMAN.
                    While we have Meto dancing around issues here at the moment perhaps he could shed some light on his unfortunate choice of oro at the dismally attended Sheldon Receptions function held in his (dis)honour...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

What about you Meto, have you had any second thoughts about your actions?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

that was not the most diplomatic move Meto

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                          • Oct 2009

Oh chill out

Oh chill out, I danced one Kolo. The kolo is danced at almost all Macedonian Orthodox churches in North America. To be frank, I always considered this as a Macedonian dance. I know for a fact, I've heard it played in Toronto, New Jersey, Indiana, Detroit, and Ohio churches. It is also played at the Macedonian Orthodox Conventions every Labor Day weekend.

Macedonia celebrated visa liberalization with Zdravko Colic, and I'm the Serboman. HA!

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            that was not the most diplomatic move Meto
                            shit julie, you're really putting pressure on the hapless Meto to rank his least diplomatic moves in the last 6 months...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Meto
                              The kolo is danced at almost all Macedonian Orthodox churches in North America.
                              Can the other Macedonians from the US that are members here, please confirm wether or not this absurdity is true?
                              To be frank, I always considered this as a Macedonian dance.
                              Yes, well your considerations have proven to be lacking on a number of occasions. What was the name of the dance again, the Uzhichko? Macedonian? Are you kidding me? Can you substantiate that in any credible way?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Milija Spasojevic apparently created your dance Meto. Is this true?

Comment

Working...
                                X