X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    All these circles are making me dizzy, do we really have to keep arguing the same things day in and day out?
    Perhaps you should sit down.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Quote:
      waste peoples monies on member funded plane trips and hotels paid for by Maco communities

Same can be said for any politician...

VOLK
      Is METO a POLITICIAN???????????????
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
        if thats what you think you can go fuck yourself
        How nice of you. Are you worthy of the same comment given your lack of care for the Serb dancer?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
          Quote:
          waste peoples monies on member funded plane trips and hotels paid for by Maco communities

Same can be said for any politician...

VOLK
          Is METO a POLITICIAN???????????????
          Julie, he's an apologist, there is no reasoning with him, same game everytime.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

if thats what you think you can go fuck yourself
            VOLK
            you are the pone with penis issues , perhaps you should fuck yourself instead if you can
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

This is ridiculous, because Meto danced to Serbian music big deal we've all danced to Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian,Gjuptin music before. Lets not forget that Ferus is a Gjuptin and he plays Gjupska Muzika people dancing to that is no different. Like Volk said i would prefer if they played and danced to Macedonian music but im not going to crucify somebody who listens or dances to other music. Its not doing anybody any good and we all know it.

As for that Video well our community is divided especially in South Australia, its up to each individual to find out the information. Lets not kid ourselves here we fully knew and expected Mike Rann to say this sooner or later he already said something similar on his trip to Greece, im not going to blame anybody but im also not going to blame somebody for withholding the video because too. Its not up to one person to deliver information to somebody on a silver platter, its clear that this person who got the video had links from the Greek Community in South Australia, i got kept out of the loop myself but im certainly not going to blame anybody for it. Whats done is done, Mike Rann won another term in office if we are lucky he'll give us an apology and that will be the end of it (My opinion) our hopes now rest with AMHRC and lets see if they can do something about it i surly hope im wrong but i cant see it going any further.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Oh, c'mon ... this is miserable stuff. I would much rather address the issues instead of name calling. Please refrain.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Risto, yes I am MKwarrior on youtube. Your logic is flawed however because that youtube account was created on June 16, 2006.

Is there a good reason for the delay in making this video public?
                  I posted the video a day after I received it, no one told me to do it, I did it on my own accord.

VOLK
                  Is METO a POLITICIAN?
                  No but I am sure you can see the parallels of my point.
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

apologies RTG, said in defense, my bad

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Risto, yes I am MKwarrior on youtube. Your logic is flawed however because that youtube account was created on June 16, 2006.

I posted the video a day after I received it, no one told me to do it, I did it on my own accord.
                      Oh, it was the video submission date that was 1 day before the link was submitted on the MTO. Sorry for the oversight. So MP_MK emailed you this video one day before and you submitted it on Youtube and here. I guess he is the only one who knows why he took so long to share the footage then.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

I guess he is the only one who knows why he took so long to share the footage then.
                        I like your logic particularly when you state that Julie was the origin of the video, yet somehow it was mine or MP's fault it did not come out earlier?
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                          This is ridiculous, because Meto danced to Serbian music big deal.......
                          Because the leader of a Macedonian organisation did it, on a tour for Macedonia, that's why it is a big deal. I have heard Serbian music many times, never in my life have I danced to it, relax on your generalisations Prolet, and out of all places to do this dispicable act, in Melbourne, where over 90% of the Macedonian community descends from either Lerinsko or Bitolsko?

Some of you need to check yourselves and get your heads together, ASAP.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

hey Volk, I was not handed that video, as the daughter of a communty leader, (and guess what , MP is not one) was told they are waiting for the funding grant, so round of applause to the great VOLK himself, well done, pat on the back , and my bad for not stealing it, SBS was made aware of it early December.
                            My bad for having chemo and being hospitalised, my bad for being in and out of hospital, i did what I could with phone calls from my bed and being a keyboard warrior.
                            AM tired of the insults, excuse me whilst I vomit

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

julie ne te napagam smiri se...

too much anger focused in the wrong direction...

I wish you well with your battle...
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

I like your logic particularly when you state that Julie was the origin of the video, yet somehow it was mine or MP's fault it did not come out earlier?
                                I don't think you actually understood my logic Volk. I did not state that Julie was the origin of the video. I believe I stated she was aware of the event (that is my understanding). She then insisted our local community do something about it. They did nothing. I think I have said this about 400 times already.

I am not aware of how MP_MK obtained the video. Just bemused by the timing of its release. And, as I said before "he is the only one who knows why he took so long to share the footage then". I won't be asking him. Perhaps you can.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X