X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
    This is on facebook, does anyone know about this?

"Washington-based United Macedonian Diaspora president Metodija Koloski flew to Adelaide for a confidential meeting with Multicultural Affairs Minister Michael Atkinson yesterday and delivered a protest letter addressed to Mr Rann.Today at 8:58am"
    Its begining to look like part of the MP fiasco holding back the Rann tape until Meto arrived in Australia so that UMD could gain some 'street cred' down under. UMD has been advertising its Rann 'action' lately.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

transparency seems to be non existent then
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        UMD are the "new kids on the block" so far as NGO's go. You can't place yourselves ahead of MHRMI & AMHRC.

Meto, can you tell us about the Oro you requested when in Melbourne. You caused quite a scandal requesting a Serbian dance.
        Yes, do tell, why on earth would you do this??
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Tom I would love to know what YOU did with regards to Rann besides spewing garbage?
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

What did you do?
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

What did you do?
              Obicno ne zboram za kolku golem mi e but when you start calling everyone small one begs to ask how big it is?
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

volk why would an aussie politician even entertain the idea of speaking to a foreign national about something that concerns australian citizens.

why would meto need to talk on our behalf arent there any competent individuals in the australian chapter of umd, or is meto the only person who can make representation on our behalf.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                  Obicno ne zboram za kolku golem mi e but when you start calling everyone small one begs to ask how big it is?
                  Volk,

I questioned the motives behind MP not alerting the community to the Rann tape until Meto's arrival in Australia. Its a matter of motive rather than "size" (a campaign that in the end turned out much smaller and insignificant than MP claimed it would be, but that's beside the point).
                  Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-22-2010, 10:40 PM.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Indeed, good point Osiris. Someone has kidnapped the Volk we once new, and swapped him over with one of UMD's 5,000,000,000,000 members worldwide, lol.
                    Originally posted by Volk View Post
                    Isto e koga kje se prai nekoi pogolem od sho e.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Volk, what are you thoughts about Meto's dance preferences?

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

volk why would an aussie politician even entertain the idea of speaking to a foreign national about something that concerns australian citizens.
                        Rann's comments where not only an attack on Macedonians in Adelaide and Australia but throughout the world. He attacked the President, insulted us, accused Macedonians of stealing history...

Meto did not need to do anything, he was asked to by community leaders. As a result the Australian published a lengthy article... Would they do this if a community leader visited Rann or anyone else? I highly doubt it considering this is what happened during Rann's last little outburst.

You dont like Meto or UMD, fine, not everything is about them like some people keep spinning on this forum... We have bigger problems then peoples egos
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                          Meto did not need to do anything, he was asked to by community leaders.
                          Which community leaders? Please don't respond as the MP_MK fellow did, by claiming that it is top secret information.
                          not everything is about them like some people keep spinning on this forum
                          Who here thinks everything is about the UMD, except their supporters in people like yourself, MP_MK and Buktop?

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

I questioned the motives behind MP not alerting the community to the Rann tape until Meto's arrival in Australia
                            Your blame is misplaced and ultimately it was a decision for the community in SA to make, right or wrong.

Volk, what are you thoughts about Meto's dance preferences?
                            hahaha I could care less, a lot of Macedonians like Serbian music, I expect Macedonian music at Macedonian functions.
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

So, you couldn't care less about the President of the so-called and self-proclaimed leading Macedonian organisation in the world dancing a Serbian dance during a tour in promotion of Macedonian matters?

I think it is an absolute disgrace, albeit not suprising given his tendency to compromise on that which is truly Macedonian.

UMD members - take note!

I guess he can't put a step wrong with you, can he Volk?

Comment

• Volk
                                • Sep 2008

Which community leaders?
                                I do not know and even if I did I do not name people on public forums.

Who here thinks everything is about the UMD, except their supporters in people like yourself, MP_MK and Buktop?
                                Not that long ago every thread was twisted about UMD, regardless of title and content. Look through them....

And please dont put place me in a basket of "supporter" of this or that, I support Macedonia, our people, our struggle and anyone who helps us.
                                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                                X