Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

i got nothing against amw prolet, if they want to pump up the umds tires so that it gets some traction as a relevant organization to australia thats well and good, i am disappointed that you feel its your duty to go along with them and post their pro umd propaganda on this forum. i am not writing metto out at all, i wish him luck and i hope he succeeds in creating a huge effective and strong macedonian organisation, but its not now and shouldn't be portrayed as such by our self proclaimed leading macedonian newspaper.
    Last edited by osiris; 03-13-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Volk
      • Sep 2008

pro umd propaganda on this forum
      Because it's news about UMD its propaganda? But anyone else is news?

I am sure many people are interested as am I about any news related to Macedonia and our cause whether it be from UMD or anyone else.
      Last edited by Volk; 03-13-2010, 11:53 AM.
      Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• osiris
        • Sep 2008

yes you are right volk i withdraw my comments.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Osiris

Its just news relating our community, Metodija was in town so i thought i'd post the relevant information.

Osiris, Whats your opinion in Meto trying to help out in the church dispute at the Gold Coast? Do you believe that his contribution can make a difference?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

Op-ed Piece: Stereotipna slika od 15 dolari - Stereotypical Picture of $15

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

prolet i want meto to solve all our problems.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Osiris, Im asking if you believe that Metodija can make a difference thats all, they even gave him documentation of the dispute.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Osiris, Im asking if you believe that Metodija can make a difference thats all, they even gave him documentation of the dispute.
                  Prolet, what's your "belief" based on...?

I've read and followed your criticisms of UMD, their impotent press releases, their confused statements, their silence on certain issues and their outright support of everything coming out of the American State Department...and you're asking somebody to "believe that Metodija can make a difference"...???

c'mon mate...

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, If thats the case then why does the UMD want to get involved? I agree that the UMD have been unimpressive at times and i've let them know about it but surly this can be viewed as a positive step forward. Right now we need all the help we can get, but just so we dont get confused its one thing to help somebody with advise,money,publicity etc but its totally different to allow somebody to dictate us what to do and how we should be doing it. Anybody can help somehow, im just wondering if the UMD can make some sort of a difference thats all.

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Phoenix, If thats the case then why does the UMD want to get involved? I agree that the UMD have been unimpressive at times and i've let them know about it but surly this can be viewed as a positive step forward. Right now we need all the help we can get, but just so we dont get confused its one thing to help somebody with advise,money,publicity etc but its totally different to allow somebody to dictate us what to do and how we should be doing it. Anybody can help somehow, im just wondering if the UMD can make some sort of a difference thats all.
                      Prolet stop taking the piss out of me...

Didn't you ask UMD for a list of their achievements in recent years, you're still waiting, aren't you...?

UMD will get involved in any high profile dispute it can get its hands on, its a cynical marketing strategy to win 'credibility' for their members and their organization.

Prolet do you remember that disgraceful UMD press release "applauding" the increase of Macedonian troop numbers to the NATO war in Afghanistan...who did that message appease the most Prolet...

(A) The US State Department
                      (B) The Macedonian Government
                      or
                      (C) The Macedonian Diaspora

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Its true that im still waiting for their list of achievements for 2009 but im simply wondering what positive input they can have into all of this, there needs to be some responsibility taken here its not just about the publicity, Results need to be achieved here, you know that.

Phoenix, We cant knock them before they even start however if the UMD is prepared to take on the responsibility they should be prepared to achieve something out of this otherwise they really havnt done much at all.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Phoenix, Its true that im still waiting for their list of achievements for 2009 but im simply wondering what positive input they can have into all of this, there needs to be some responsibility taken here its not just about the publicity, Results need to be achieved here, you know that.

Phoenix, We cant knock them before they even start however if the UMD is prepared to take on the responsibility they should be prepared to achieve something out of this otherwise they really havnt done much at all.
                          Prolet, have you ever wondered what a dog feels like when its chasing its tail...?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Phoenix, I cant say that i have but i think i know where your getting at.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Phoenix, I cant say that i have but i think i know where your getting at.
                              Are you sure Prolet, let me know if you catch that 'tail'...

Comment

• Pavel
                                • Oct 2009

prolet if you catch the tail i will say spolaj ti prolet, spolaj ti nogu proletche.

Comment

Working...
                                X