Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

RtG, I believe UMD has stated many times that they do not engage in discussions on internet forums It appears that they only advertise on here. I think that if they will not answer questions like these, they should not be allowed to promote their love-ins and advertise their "achievements" either.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

what achievements.

opening offices and touring the world, or is it appointing ex us state dept employees.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Osiris, Neka si gledat za sebe tie, mnogu ubo pismo se napisha pa neka gledat tie po ubo da pishat. Ne se nerviraj tolku, preshata ostanuva na UMD da napravi neshto.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

ajde Prolet, you are the most recent Meto convert. entertain us with your opinion on the latest eu resolution or tell us how UMD should respond to this
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself public property.

– Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), 3rd President of the United States and principal author of the Declaration of Independence.

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

prolet i dont want you to misunderstand me i wish them well but i cant stand the hype and their close ties with the usa .

so i ask what have they achieved that makes them blow their own trumpet so loudly and proudly

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Good news! Thank you for sharing this.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti UMD
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Stand up and be counted American Macedonians and give it hard to the MPO while you are at it.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Got my letter in the mail the other day about receiving the census form in a week. Cannot wait. Macedonians living in America stand up and be counted.
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Letter we got from the Census Bureau today:

Dear Partners,

When you fill out and mail back your 2010 Census form, your responses are safe and confidential.

Every Census Bureau employee must pass a background check before being hired and must swear under oath to protect the confidentiality of census responses. This is an oath for life. Any employee who reveals any personal census information is subject to severe penalties -- including a fine of up to $250,000, imprisonment of up to five years, or both.

By law, no other government agency, law enforcement agency, national security agency, court, or anyone else can access your responses -- not anyone for any reason.

No law overrides the confidentiality law that protects personal information collected by the Census Bureau, or can force the Census Bureau to share census responses.

The Justice Department recently confirmed that no provision of the Patriot Act overrides the confidentiality law that protects census responses.

The Department of Justice Letter can be downloaded by clicking the following link:

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

UMD President honored at the Gold Coast

Phoenix, Do you think its wise for the Church Committee at the Sveta Nedela Church at the Gold Coast to be giving documents about the Church Dispute to Metodija Koloski? Im not sure what the point is by involving him about the church dispute.

Prechek na pretsedatelot na OMD

Minatata nedela vo ranite utrinski chasovi na aerodromot vo Gold Kost beshe prechekan pretsedatelot na Obedineta makedonska dijaspora Meto Koloski od upravata na MPCO Sveta Nedela, za ottamu direktno da se upatat vo crkvata na utrinskata bogosluzhbena liturgija, Po liturgijata svestenikot Dejan Pavlovski go pozdravi gostinot i mu posaka dobredojde, a pretsedatelot na crkovnata opshtina go zapozna so mnogubrojnite vernici-parohijani, go prosheta niz ubaviot dvor na crkvata i nakuso g informira za formiranjeto i postoenjeto na Sveta Nedela. Mladiot pretsedatel na OMD beshe voshiten i prezadovolen od seto ona shto go vide i shto go postignala ovaa mala makedonska kolonija, tokmu na krajot na svetot. Beshe organizirano fotografiranje so gostinot, kako i posen ruchek vo letnata bavcha vo crkovnoto mesto. Pretsedatelot na crkvata g. Doncho Jazevski mu posaka toplo dobredojde na gostinot i mu vrachi blagodarnica vo ime na Upravniot odbor. Koloski se zablagodari za prechekot i za blagodarnicata, odrzha 40-minuten govor, a potoa prisutnite mu bea postavuvani prashanja. Megju niv beshe i prashanjeto: Shto mozhe da stori i kolkava e silata na OMD da pomogne da se sprechat sudenjata shto gi vodi vladikata Petar, kako i dali mozhe toj da se povleche od Avstralija poradi raskolot vo makedonskata zaednica. Na Koloski mu bea vracheni golem broj dokumenti za problemite shto gi pravi g. Petar, po shto toj se pozdravi so prisutnite i prodolzhi za Brisbejn.

Od Upravniot odbor na MPCO Sveta machenica Nedela

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

dosta so ovei gluposti prolet mi e stram da chitam za umd i nashite naivni dushi sho mislaat deka umd ima neshcho vazhno storeno za makedonia.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Phoenix, Do you think its wise for the Church Committee at the Sveta Nedela Church at the Gold Coast to be giving documents about the Church Dispute to Metodija Koloski? Im not sure what the point is by involving him about the church dispute.

Dunno Prolet, though some have likened the young Meto to the new messiah and the reincarnation of Delchev himself, I recall that even you Prolet were spellbound and intoxicated by the 'charisma' of the man and his politically 'credible' Jersey twang, what hope for the flock of drongo's from the seduction of the Sirens call...

Prolet, you should ask Buktop, he's good friends with the young Meto, they used to be involved in a youth group...

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Buktop is a Chojek, maybe the UMD can help out in the church dispute somehow?
                                Im just puzzled at how Metodija can help out with the church dispute, does he have close links to Bishop Petar??

Osiris, Its obvious that you have something against AMW, whats going on with them?? Sto ti se sluci so niv? We shouldnt write out Metodija here but its certainly a strange report thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X