Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Thanks for posting that Prolet. It seems I'm unable to post on maknews, so I will reply here.

In that text above it is again clear that Macedonians are not viewed as a separate and unique ethnic group.

Instead, it reads 'Macedonians of all ethnicities', suggesting the term Macedonian to be a geographic one only. This is exactly what we knew MPO's position to be and it has been clarified once again.

So, how can ANY Macedonian give MPO the time of day at all? The argument they present is exactly the same as the Pan Macedonian Organisation.

Come on, you cannot possibly be that blind or naive?

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      In that text above it is again clear that Macedonians are not viewed as a separate and unique ethnic group.

Instead, it reads 'Macedonians of all ethnicities', suggesting the term Macedonian to be a geographic one only. This is exactly what we knew MPO's position to be and it has been clarified once again.
      I read it exactly the same way as you. Given their history, it would take a radical departure in rhetoric (and actions) to make me think any differently about them.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Rogi, What are friends for??

Well just let them hold their end of the bargain and let them help out with the census, i dont see the need to have them integrate into our communities because the last thing we need is a Trojan Horse who will eat us up from inside our Community. Obviously we cant stop them declaring themselves as Macedonia with other intentions however they cant expect us to trust them when they make those Ambiguous Comments.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Osiris, this is exactly what i mean, whats the point of him coming there if he is just there put shit on our community? I dont dispute the fact that we need to get our house in order however we dont need people like Harry Jenkins telling us that. Whats he done for our community other then rocking up to events wining and dining free of charge?

Risto, On the contrary im not much of a volleyball player, I did get Maknews to apologize and he even called me a Zlatno Dete in the process. I guess we can stop this talk of Wingnuts can come to an end.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Perhaps not "srtse" ... more like "So pushka na raka i Makedonia so nadezh"
            The WIFE is just projecting the TRICKY IDEOLOGY of her BUGAROMAN HUSBAND, NOTHING MORE! She has only corrected the Macedonian grammar slightly.

Tasho Alusheff
            Newsgroups: alt.news.macedonia
            Date: 2000/07/09
            Subject: Re: Tasho is NOT hypocritical.....

Tashko wrote: Hey George, do me a favor, when you address me, do so...address me and what I say and don't lump me in with the Veliki and Neomani. You never did answer the question, so I'll assume you chose the Roumanian school. So, now, do you understand why Macedono\Bulgarian Orthodox Churches were built in America by he Ilindensko Imigratsia?...I'm sure and I know you do, you just lik epullingmy chain.

>Too bad that those ""Makedono-Bulgarian-Orthodox Churches, didn't have that ""Makedono""
            > definition prior to 1991 (?).........

Bullshit, George, everychurch that I ever visited when I was outta touwn since
            I was a little kid, all said, "Macedono\Bulgarian" on the sign out front.

>Regards to all .............L.
            >Vlachs, the professional sheepherders
            >Of the Hellenic Peninsula.

"So pushka na raka i Makedonia na sertse!"
            Pozdrav do site Makedonski
            ot Tasho Alusheff,
            Macedonian forever, greek NEVER!

Maybe we should reword Tasho's slogan to reflect his actual true ideology as follows:
            So pushka na raka i Bulgaria na sertse!"
            Pozdrav do site Tatarski
            ot Tasho Alusheff,
            Tataroman forever, Macedonian NEVER!
            Haha....
            Last edited by indigen; 03-01-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

amitreski, how did you go. Do we have consensus from the UMD Executive? Shall I attend to the pen-craft for the benefit of Macedonians worldwide. Or should I wait for the UMD response on this very important assessment of Macedonia by the European Parliament?

I know the Macedonia's Haiti relief effort is still worth being mentioned on the front page of the website, but surely we can get a UMD opinion about the European Parliament's resolution on Macedonia on there as well?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Tasho Alusheff views Macedonia via Bugaroman coloured lenses

Newsgroups: alt.news.macedonia
                Date: 2000/07/09
                Subject: Re: Tasho is NOT hypocritical.....

My fist wife was from bouf and her Ma always said that the Bulgarian soldiers, when they rode into Celo Bouf during WWII exclaimed how 'chisto Bulgariski" the inhabitants spoke.

Radeff wrote: Tasho, I am questioning the use of the word, "Bulgarian" rather than Macedonian. I never heard that term used before for schools from Bouf or surrounding areas. HRA
                Vchoska wrote: The Bulgarians were the first to build churches & schools in Aegean Macedonia—now a part of Greece. My dad went to Bulgarian schools around Bouf, but he did NOT come out with a Bulgarian consciousness.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

amitreski, how did you go. Do we have consensus from the UMD Executive? Shall I attend to the pen-craft for the benefit of Macedonians worldwide. Or should I wait for the UMD response on this very important assessment of Macedonia by the European Parliament?

I know the Macedonia's Haiti relief effort is still worth being mentioned on the front page of the website, but surely we can get a UMD opinion about the European Parliament's resolution on Macedonia on there as well?
                  RtG,

UMD has many other important front page news items, including their realisation that the MPO is a pro-Bulgarian organisation

It's appalling that we can get live news updates when UMD are out to promote themselves, but when such an important resolution is passed by the European Parliament, weeks of indecision and a lack of direction is all that we see.
                  Last edited by Vangelovski; 03-01-2010, 01:22 AM.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Rogi
                    • Sep 2008

Lol Prolet, your take on things cracks me up... me iznasmea so komentarot 'zlatno dete' hahaha.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Just out of interest, what age group do you fit in?
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Between 20 to 40

Rogi, He couldnt be any nicer to me LOL

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I have this mental picture of the 2 of you playing beach volleyball right now. The sun beating down on you .... bare naked torsos ... lingering hugs after winning a point ... long intense gazing.
                          I was worried it would come down to this...guilt by association with "zlatnoto dete"...

Comment

• Grotius
                            • Dec 2009

I know this thread is about uniting for Macedonia's future, but is the volleyball thing taking it too far?

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

ah yes back to unity, but may i ask is it just between umd and us the bad guys or are we serious about uniting all our people,

are we just hear to discuss uniting a few organisations, or reaching out to all the grkomani and bugarasi in our community.

i would gladly become involved for the latter , but in terms of organisations i prefer debate and more then one voice.

Comment

• Mikail
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                                ah yes back to unity, but may i ask is it just between umd and us the bad guys or are we serious about uniting all our people,

are we just hear to discuss uniting a few organisations, or reaching out to all the grkomani and bugarasi in our community.

i would gladly become involved for the latter , but in terms of organisations i prefer debate and more then one voice.
                                A very good point you raised here batko. I am with you 100% on this one. Far too much emphasis is laid on the church on one hand and the UMD on another, when it comes to discussing unity.

I like so many others was excited by the emergence of UMD. Especially by seeing Meto take it up to Dora. Many of us have been dissapointed by their actions since and see they are not a unifying group, but rather, seem to tow the American line.

Never the less, let's get on the serious discussion of unity.
                                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

Working...
                                X