Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Ke mu pomini ako, i sent him a response lets see how he'll reply. Keep in mind that he has lived in Australia and his sister is born in Wollongong so i guess he does have interest in Australia. Ne mu pagjaj na provokacija, ne se sekiraj.

Warrior, We all know that we cant trust Harry Jenkins however its now the time to regroup and get our house in order so we dont allow others to hold us down and decide our fate.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Prolet, what's going on with the Grand Poobah over at the Maknews Forum, seems like he's still got a problem with the Australian's...
      Lucky there are a few wingnuts who place a value on the sovereignty of a nation.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Lucky there are a few wingnuts who place a value on the sovereignty of a nation.
        The wingnuts will inherit the Earth...

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Not the meek? (Matthew 5:5)
          Last edited by Rogi; 02-28-2010, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Prolet,

In response to your question directed to me about the MNSA, that is the Macedonian National Council (MNC) that I mentioned above.

From what I understand, the idea is for it to be exactly what its' name suggests, a council, or a body, made up by the Macedonian organisations in Australia - or serving as a vessel for clear coordination on a national level.

I am not sure where things are up to with this, however the concept or idea has great merit. It is really up to the execution and the people and organisations behind it to see whether it will be all that it could be and achieve all that it should achieve.
            Last edited by Rogi; 02-28-2010, 07:18 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              Not the meek? (Matthew 5:5)
              Ne be...the right wing radicals

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Rogi

Whats the best way to achieve it? Do you see Mile Terzieski's ten point plan having something to do with it?

Phoenix, You can be my wing-man anytime :d
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

There is a thread here (or was it on maknews, I don't exactly remember, it was quite some time ago) where I went into a fair amount of detail on what, in my opinion, was the way that such a national council should be structured and formed, in order to be able to legitimately claim that it represents the entire community.

As for the current going on's - I just don't know enough to be able to comment, or if I do know enough, it is not really my place to comment.

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Spolaj Ti Rogi

Whats the best way to achieve it? Do you see Mile Terzieski's ten point plan having something to do with it?

Phoenix, You can be my wing-man anytime :d
                    Prolet , what you do in your private life is strictly your business but let it be on record that I'm uncomfortable with all of that homo-erotic Top Gun imagery...

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Thanks mate

The MCCV Forum sure helped, it will give our people something to work with, its good to see people like Andon Donchevski attending. We need to have a proper structure in place so we know where we are going and what to do, if we can get our house in order and im very positive that we can, we can achieve alot of good things.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

LOL Phoenix

You're the one talking about wingnuts here remember??

Either way dont take it the wrong way, i was expecting you to come up with a counter response.

Ne se nerviraj, neka mu sluzhi na nemu nashiot karavan vrvi natamu a kucinata neka lajat.

YouTube - Krume Spasovski - Cudna Zena Bese Vera - Macedonian Song
                        Last edited by Prolet; 02-28-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Indigen, He is what an MPO representative had to say at the Maknews Forum

The MPO is very amenable to assisting with the US Census and continues to do so through our Web site at http://www.macedonian.org, the Macedonian Tribune and E-mails.

Our membership is more diverse than most. It is comprised of Macedonians from all parts of Macedonia and we believe Macedonians of all ethnicities should be named in the Census, including all Macedonians who are four and five generations away from our homeland.

Most of our founders immigrated to the West nearly 100 years ago. They took great pride in their homeland and taught us to be proud of Macedonia and patriotic to their adopted countries.

From our founding in 1922 until the early 1990s, we were the only voice for a free and independent Macedonia. Since then we have worked with and assisted all types of Macedonian groups on various issues in the US. All MPO Presidents, including Ivan Lebamoff, Col. Boris C. Chaleff (USAF) ret., Chris Evanoff, George Lebamoff and myself Andrea Alusheff, have strived to support Macedonia and Macedonian groups active in the diaspora.

We thank you and appreciate your support and feedback. It helps to make us all stronger.
                          "So pushka na raka i Makedonia vo srtse!"

Andrea Alusheff, President, MPO United States and Canada

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

jenkins blames us for the problem, he should never be invited to any macedonian organisation ever again and our news paper should not take nay more alp ads, but i am not holding my breath.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

"So pushka na raka i Makedonia vo srtse!"
                              Perhaps not "srtse" ... more like "So pushka na raka i Makedonia so nadezh"
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                                Prolet , what you do in your private life is strictly your business but let it be on record that I'm uncomfortable with all of that homo-erotic Top Gun imagery...
                                I have this mental picture of the 2 of you playing beach volleyball right now. The sun beating down on you .... bare naked torsos ... lingering hugs after winning a point ... long intense gazing.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X