X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Serdarot
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    ... i think that a program needs to be made by the diaspora like the Macedonian Cause and it needs to be presented to the Macedonian Government.

- there are individuals who are trying to make /define something like that in the last xyz years
    - the Macedonians who live outside Macedonia, HAVE to ask the Macedonians who live in Macedonia, about Makedonska Kauza (Cause)
    - vice <-> versa , those who live in RoM have to ask us, who live abroad, about Makedonska Kauza

further

Toj koj na bilo kakov nacin ja podrzuva "FYROM" terminologijata, i Ohridskiot Dogovor, mozi da e dobar Firomjanec ili bilo cij kodosh, ama NE i Makedonec *

Goce

* = sekoja slicnost so izrekata na Goce Delchev e namerna
    Bratot:
    Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Very funny .... and true Goce!
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Let's get back to the topic of this thread, please. If you want to discuss the communist ideology behind MANU, "Slav" doctrines, Steve Kostoff or the price of fuel and bread in Macedonia, without indicating how that is relevant to the thread question, please do so on another thread.

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
        Does the following public statement by the UMD organization amount to support for the Ohrid Framework Agreement or not?

"UMD Remembers President Trajkovski

Monday, 26 February 2007

Washington, D.C. – February 26 marks the 3-year anniversary of the tragic plane accident that caused the death of the former Macedonian President Boris Trajkovski and his entourage. The president and his associates were heading towards the regional economic forum in Mostar, Bosnia.

President Trajkovski stood behind his people through many trials and tribulations. His thoughts are prevalent even today. “The [Framework] Agreement is not perfect, but no agreement ever is…It is the best thing we have right now…The alternative is division at all levels: civil, inter-ethnic, political and generational…The alternative to peace is war, which will expose everyone to mass casualties, misery and a loss of perspective for many years to come,” said President Trajkovski in 2001.

Republic of Macedonia knocks on the door to NATO membership and is an EU member candidate. United Macedonian Diaspora encourages the Macedonian government, political opposition, and civil society not to forget the words of President Trajkovski and to continue towards the much-needed progress and reforms to ensure admission into all Euro-Atlantic institutions. There are urgent reforms that must be addressed in order for the Republic of Macedonia to join Euro-Atlantic structures, and our organization encourages the Macedonian government and its assembly to diligently work toward meeting these goals.

United Macedonian Diaspora is certain that differences between political parties will be overcome, reforms will be met, and that President Trajkovski’s vision “to create a society based on democracy, the rule of law and the free market economy, ultimately creating a civil society based on trust,” will prevail. The United Macedonian Diaspora salutes this courageous man that always put his people and country ahead of personal glorification.

To learn more about the life and legacy of President Trajkovski, please visit the Boris Trajkovski International Foundation website by clicking HERE."

I know the answer seems too obvious to warrant a poll, but there's at least one member of this forum who vehemently disagrees.

I am particularly interested in the answer of UMD members.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Im glad you agree Risto

Goce, Well Said
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Seriously Prolet, what on Earth would lead you to believe that I disagree with:
            Toj koj na bilo kakov nacin ja podrzuva "FYROM" terminologijata, i Ohridskiot Dogovor, mozi da e dobar Firomjanec ili bilo cij kodosh, ama NE i Makedonec
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, You are being unreasonable here, Do you want me to open up another thread for my question?? I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

I was thinking more of my other post to this thread. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Comment

• aleksandrov
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  ...Do you want me to open up another thread for my question??
                  Either that or find one where your question is more relevant.

I hope you get the answer you are looking for.
                  The true answer is too obvious for anyone to have to 'look for it'. Unfortunately, there is still no genuine reply from any UMD representative. They keep on accusing anybody who queries any of their policies of being an enemy of UMD, but they are being the UMD's own worst enemies with this type of behaviour.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                    The true answer is too obvious for anyone to have to 'look for it'. Unfortunately, there is still no genuine reply from any UMD representative. They keep on accusing anybody who queries any of their policies of being an enemy of UMD, but they are being the UMD's own worst enemies with this type of behaviour.
                    Aleksandrov, I have progressed from a healthy curiosity to a complete resentment of their approach to transparency and policy. If they cannot be clear about their intent in relation to these matters of importance, then they are indeed their worst enemy. If they are purposefully being unclear then they will have many more enemies in the very near future.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• gore na nitche
                      • Jan 2010

:rmacedonia
                      Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Dobrodoide.

There were better ways to make an entry mate, perhaps next time you should read through the recent topics to get an understanding of the situation and surrounding circumstances and sentiment. Making an entrance in that manner lacks maturity, I trust, among madinata and your other natural gifts, you also possess some logic and intelligence. Makedoncite od tvojot krai se poznati i za toa.
                      Spolaiti Soldier
                      Always a fan of yours
                      I have been here reading since the first post went up.
                      Too much infighting brother.
                      Macedonians should have alot more here in Aus.

Why did you delete your post alex?

PEACE

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                        I have a question regarding this encyclopedia and not just towards Vangelovski but this question is for everyone. Do any of you approve of the content in the first encyclopedia and the un-professionalism within this un-revised version? I just want to clarify what people are defending here concerning this article.
                        I aprove the view in the encyclopaedia on the part regarding Albanians, I do not aprove the view regarding our ethnogenesis and prevailing of the so called "slavic identity" over the ancient connection in Macedonian history.
                        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by gore na nitche
                          Spolaiti Soldier
                          Always a fan of yours
                          I have been here reading since the first post went up.
                          Too much infighting brother.
                          Macedonians should have alot more here in Aus.
                          We are getting over some big problems mate, problems that haven't been properly addressed since they arised long ago. Those that pursue an avenue that does not align with the Macedonian people's wishes, that talk on the back foot like we should forever be timid and non-assertive in our approach, will be highlighted and criticised, and their intentions exposed. This is for the good of our community. This time around, there will be no mistakes or compromises, when things start coming together it will be on solid foundations and a clear understanding - We are Macedonians and Macedonia is our history. I will stress again, there will be no compromises, we will either be respected as equals or we won't be dealing with the other party.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Serdarot
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                            I have a question regarding this encyclopedia and not just towards Vangelovski but this question is for everyone. Do any of you approve of the content in the first encyclopedia and the un-professionalism within this un-revised version? I just want to clarify what people are defending here concerning this article.

i have not read the mentioned book. (dunno if i dare to call it encyclopedia)

i will try explain this way:

- I disagree with the Theory that ALL nowadays Albanians are imported by the Turks or some1 else.
                            - I am convinced, based on the scientific evidence and my personal experiance / opinion, that BIG part of the TODAY´s Albanians are "albanized" Macedonians
                            - I EXTREMELY disagree with the "Karpatians only" theory, better said it is INSULT TO MY INTELIGENCE and to my existance.
                            - I extremely disagree with the "mix of ancient and slavs" Theory, couse it is UNIVERSALY STUPID

About the un-professionalism:

- i am convinced that some (or most?) of the claims made / things wrote by the WELL-PAID idiots - members of MANU (and diverse "scollars") in the "book called Makedonska Enciklopedia" can be prooved wrong by Bratot, or Homer MakeDonski, or me, in less than 5 minutes.*

NONE of us is historian by vocation / occupation / profession.

I dont need to be historian to SEE some things... And imagine how pathetic is all that project to all REAL historians...

* = there are people who knows much more than we, concidering the Macedonian History. It is also insult for their inteligence to claim some of the claims our "scollars" made...

p.s.

are we not goin´too much offtopik?

the enciklopedia project is surely connected with 2001 and Ohrid Agreement, but if you or some1 else want to know our opinion about the book start a poll or something, not to defocuse this subject.

pozdrav do site Makedoni i site dobri lugje na svetot, od ladniot i snezen Hamburg
                            Last edited by Serdarot; 02-09-2010, 06:23 AM.
                            Bratot:
                            Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

I have seen some things that you refuse to
                              Please enlighten me SOM? I have not seen anything that would even come close to warrant the diaspora turning its back on the UMD.

Some mistakes have been made, everyone makes them...

If you can answer me this please:

Would the Macedonian cause be better with or without UMD?

Better or Worse and why...

To me its pretty black and white. A global network working towards the Macedonian cause, with the ability to spread the Macedonian voice in Washington...
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Maybe we can get back on topic. Can UMD provide a copy of the supposed opinion piece that Meto wrote for The Age?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X