X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warrior
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Yet you are comfortable with falling to one knee before the final round is over. Macedonians are made of sterner stuff, pull yourself together Prolet.
    Prolet do you know the saying of our Komiti. "Sloboda ili Smrt". They died with that motto!!! So cut the shit about being weak and against the wall etc. Better if are wiped out as an nation and being remembered as Republic of Macedonia than living under an imposed name!!! If you are a patriot, you were WRONG to suggest any other modification, under any circumstances. Be a man and say you were wrong or maybe you were drunk!!! Otherwise there is a spot for you on the UMD board.

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      We all know that you were, here and on Maknews - you've been claiming that Paul/Pelister has been "debunked" by several peolpe - and all he did was post Meto's comments.
      Well if you read TM/Rogi's numerous responses you would understand what I meant when I said that, obviously you conveniently ignore them, and you know, whether you admit it or not, Paul was doing a hell of a lot more than posting Meto's statements. He went over and above in an attempt to demonize UMD and he has no intention of improving their actions.
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Buktop,

For the sake of clarity, I haven't responded or tried explaining the ZMR interview, mainly because I share the same views as most others here on that one.
        Last edited by Rogi; 01-28-2010, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
          Buktop,

For the sake of clarify, I haven't responded or tried explaining the ZMR interview, mainly because I share the same views as most others here on that one.
          I understand that, I am speaking about other inferences made by Paul that you had responded to.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            I understand that, I am speaking about other inferences made by Paul that you had responded to.
            Meto's other bungled policy statements?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

I saw it, I didn't know that Meto responded to it.

Constitutional gluposti? If you would even make an effort to understand what the constitution says you sure as hell wouldn't be calling it gluposti.

Phoenix, seeing as you don't understand what I write, let me sink down to your level for one post.

Phoenix, You haven't made 2 posts that haven't had my name in them, and you havent said shit about anything but me for 2 weeks. You need to get your head out of your ass and get laid before your fucking empty head explodes. You seem to be so infatuated with me that you get a stiffy every time I post. Why don't you address the issues rather than write bullshit about me? Kiss my

Okay back to normal now, Phoenix, why don't you explain to me how stating that I understand Meto means I'm full of shit? Why don't you explain to me how a genuine curiosity into the official proposal is bullshit?

I have had enough of your fucking ignorance Phoenix
              Buktop, I don't think you're an honest man.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                • Oct 2009

We are very pleased how things are going, 250 people are expected to attend.

Tickets are selling fast though, so buy today at http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaid=196790

For more information, please contact UMD International Policy and Diplomacy Fellow Diana Popstefanova at [email protected].
                For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  Buktop, I don't think you're an honest man.
                  I really don't care what you think Phoenix, if you have a problem with me that is fine, but don't dilute threads with attacks on me, use facts and prove me wrong.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Meto's other bungled policy statements?
                    I don't think you should get all worked up over semantics.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                      • Oct 2009

There have been two changes to the tour flyer, see: http://umdiaspora.org/images/UMDAust...ourFlyerA4.pdf

The meeting in Adelaide will be held on February 6th, 3:00 p.m. at the Migrant Resource Centre of SA, Grand Hall, 59 King William Street.

The meeting in Auckland will be held on February 22, 6:30 p.m. at the Burce Mason Centre, Cnr. Hurstmere Road & The Promenade, Takapuna
                      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

I don't think you should get all worked up over semantics.
                        Semantics? They're UMD's policy positions - Support for the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement and support for "acceptable" names.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Semantics? They're UMD's policy positions - Support for the Interim Accord and Framework Agreement and support for "acceptable" names.
                          Look at UMD's policy positions on their website, can you quote me where they claim to support anything that you have just named?

Like I said, your issue is with the semantics of their press releases.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Look at UMD's policy positions on their website, can you quote me where they claim to support anything that you have just named?

Like I said, your issue is with the semantics of their press releases.
                            Buktop, you're going around in circles and you're only lying to yourself.

Every statement made by UMD is a policy statement and a statement of UMD's stance on a particular issue. They're quite clear.

On a side note, Meto's visit to Australia is coming up. I urge all Macedonian's who go along to record the event as accurately as possible so that he cannot deny and/or reinterpret his statements after the fact.
                            Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-28-2010, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Does anyone know roughly how many Macedonians live in New Zealand?
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

They dont have a Macedonian Church there
                                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

Working...
                                X